FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > truth or lies?

truth or lies?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've just been told by a woman that I shouldn't be honest about myself, becuase I say I'm chubby.

She said women like cocky guys full of confidence so I should just lie about myself then ifpd get more meets.

Is this true? I feel it's better just to be honest but I'm open to putting on my profile that I'm 6ft 6" & an 8pak you could grate a brick on if thats what it takes

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ithardscotMan  over a year ago

Kelty

Probably best to be honest, but not harsh. After all if you do have a meet and you grossly misrepresented yourself, they are unlikely to want to go through with it.

Kelty

[Removed by poster at 21/12/15 18:02:39]

"Probably best to be honest, but not harsh. After all if you do have a meet and you grossly misrepresented yourself, they are unlikely to want to go through with it."
I'm not misrepresenting myself I'm just a bit chubby so that's what I tell people, people can also see on my profile that I work out.

But not really what I'm looking for lol do women prefer a cocky lier or an honest guy

By *ilveryFoxMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

Being a bit harsh mate or are you just fishin

"Being a bit harsh mate or are you just fishin"
a don't get it?

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Probably best to be honest, but not harsh. After all if you do have a meet and you grossly misrepresented yourself, they are unlikely to want to go through with it.I'm not misrepresenting myself I'm just a bit chubby so that's what I tell people, people can also see on my profile that I work out.

But not really what I'm looking for lol do women prefer a cocky lier or an honest guy"

I dont know many women who like cocky liars lol

just be yourself if you area cocky liar im sure there will still be someone out there for you .

give me a nice confident not cocky guy whos up front and honest everytime

"Probably best to be honest, but not harsh. After all if you do have a meet and you grossly misrepresented yourself, they are unlikely to want to go through with it.I'm not misrepresenting myself I'm just a bit chubby so that's what I tell people, people can also see on my profile that I work out.

But not really what I'm looking for lol do women prefer a cocky lier or an honest guyI dont know many women who like cocky liars lol

just be yourself if you area cocky liar im sure there will still be someone out there for you .

give me a nice confident not cocky guy whos up front and honest everytime "

I'm deffo not cocky, I'm shy & honest but apparently too honest

But not really what I'm looking for lol do women prefer a cocky lier or an honest guyI dont know many women who like cocky liars lol

give me a nice confident not cocky guy whos up front and honest everytime I'm deffo not cocky, I'm shy & honest but apparently too honest"

How do you mean too honest ?

Kelty

Neither do I (scratching head).

give me a nice confident not cocky guy whos up front and honest everytime I'm deffo not cocky, I'm shy & honest but apparently too honestHow do you mean too honest ?"

just becuase what that woman told me, I'm too honest about myself & that's why I'm not getting any meets

Kelty

Well said young lady.

give me a nice confident not cocky guy whos up front and honest everytime I'm deffo not cocky, I'm shy & honest but apparently too honestHow do you mean too honest ?just becuase what that woman told me, I'm too honest about myself & that's why I'm not getting any meets"

so some random woman on here mails you and tells you because you're too honest thats why you aint getting any meets?

lol as I said just be you if your not getting any meets try and think of the reason why Im pretty sure it won't be because your too honest lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah i couldnt lie like that. You would just end up being found out and a disappointment

By *igsaw93Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Just be yourself, no lies, no B/S.

Most women I know just want genuine guys (who are up for some seriously hot sex).

Hope you find what you are looking for

Mrs J xx

You should never pretend to be something you are not just to keep others happy, be yourself, they don't like it...tough

Stay true to yourzelf and dont change for others some ppl click some dont but been dishonest and cocky i dont think was the right advice you got

Lies will alway come back to haunt you. Truth is always best. People should execept you for who you are. Woman love a man who can make them laugh. Believe me looks isn't always the most important thing. Just do what your beleave to be right.

"Lies will alway come back to haunt you."
Never a truer word said there

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

I like a confident and honest man, not an arrogant liar.

I dont think any of us like an arrogant liar but im guessing what she was meaning was dont be so harsh on yourself or lead with what you think are your flaws ... Instead be a bit more confident (its different from arrogant)

Im guilty of it too ... You know someone will see you naked so i feel like i want to give them a wee bit advance warning and will say things like just so you know im not a skinny wee thing ... But that might put a guy off ... Not because of my size but because it probably comes across as not confident in myself so not confident in the bedroom (to be honest its just me making sure they know what they are getting ) and on another site i had my size as a few extra pounds because i do have a few extra pounds ... until a few people suggested i change it

Dont pretend to be something else .. Just lead with your assets and let people work out the rest for themselves

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Just be you.

I'm just me.

It works.....just let the ladies see a pic or three and make up their own mind over a cuppa

No we don't like cocky men

"I've just been told by a woman that I shouldn't be honest about myself, becuase I say I'm chubby.

She said women like cocky guys full of confidence so I should just lie about myself then ifpd get more meets.

Is this true? I feel it's better just to be honest but I'm open to putting on my profile that I'm 6ft 6" & an 8pak you could grate a brick on if thats what it takes"

A woman on here told me exactly the same thing. It's all about perspective though.

One womans average is another womans chubby.

I've been called a fat bastard on here before and there are women who have said I look great as I am.

By *oody2shoesWoman  over a year ago

dunbartonshire

I prefer people to be straight to point.

When asked i always say im fat but pretty

"

When asked i always say im fat but pretty "

Oi that's my line

By *oody2shoesWoman  over a year ago

dunbartonshire

"

When asked i always say im fat but pretty

Oi that's my line "

Haha sorry but its nice to share

Thanks for all the comments, helps a lot, will try some of what you all have said but its mostly just becuase I've been told I don't look fat in my pics & people constantly argue with me telling me I'm not, I just like to get it out the way.

As my profile says . 'Do you want the truth or something beautiful?'

Fact is we all put photos up that flatter us and that we are happy to show. That means I'm never going to show off my wobbly bits in all their glory.

This means I'm often told I'm being silly or fishing for compliments when I say I'm fat.

However if people meet me they soon see it for themselves. I'd rather be honest and not give a false impression.

However you have to do what's right for you. And most importantly what you feel comfortable with.

What I would say is a lot of women on here are bombarded with emails. Some absolute hunks at times but personality is more likely to get you a reply than anything else

By *ripleXrateDWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

You can be cocky and chubby. My man certainly is.

Your you don't ever feel the need to lie about who you are. Tbh I think if I met a guy and he lied to me about himself I would just walk away.

Xxxxx

By *inkyman looking for funMan  over a year ago

bathgate

People come in all shapes and sizes

Some are happy in there skin some aren't.

strive to become the person YOU want to be

Let the others fall at the wayside if they want to change the person that you are . They are not worthy of your time or friendship !!!

Am not tall , hung or young , but my god some of the encounters I've had have made me feel like a 28 year old hung giant , why you ask !!

My answer is simple ,

Because I am who I am !!

By *ortland51Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

You seem like a pretty approachable, decent guy to me, OP.

For what it's worth, I think you should stick with the honesty, there won't be anyone on here who is perfect, so don't worry about trying to measure up to a standard that maybe doesn't exist.

Your honesty is commendable, I hope you find people who appreciate that about you. I'm sure you will.

Honest every time and confident. Did look at photos and wouldn't say you were slightly chubby. You could just take that part out since you've photos showing your shape and build. But it's your profile so just do what ever is right for you.

"Lies will alway come back to haunt you. Truth is always best. People should execept you for who you are. Woman love a man who can make them laugh. Believe me looks isn't always the most important thing. Just do what your beleave to be right."

So true

look at me, I've had meets, I just tell it the way it is, some like, some don't, we all just deal with it

personality, chat a good laugh goes a long way. Any of you had a sexy looking person who is just pure fucking dull, I'd rather not thank

lol

away to look in the mirror to look at my ripped 6pck which used to be an 8pk, damg, I'm slipping

pmsl

Merry Xmas Everyone

Op I'm like you, I've been on here a while and no meets, however I don't sweat it.

If I message someone, and they don't reply, so be it. Move on. Remember these girls are being bombarded, hunted, stalked even by some people on this site.

As the other replies, have said.

Be yourself, it will eventually be someone's cup of tea, just not everyone's.

Good luck and merry Xmas

» Add a new message to this topic