FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > why so many profiles

why so many profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eather47 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

why do folk put up 2/3 different profiles on here what are they trying to prove

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *oody2shoesWoman  over a year ago

dunbartonshire

"why do folk put up 2/3 different profiles on here what are they trying to prove "

I have 2 but one is my own and other is a couples profile. But i have wondered in past when ive had same pictures sent to me but by multiple account names x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Blocked someone last night. Got abusive. So he set up a new one today to contact me again.

Glasgow

Hiya yes i understand this situation what im meaning is a single male/female doing this what have they got to gain

By *oody2shoesWoman  over a year ago

dunbartonshire

I find it a tad weird. Maybe they have split personalitys

We've certainly thought about a second one for socials Blackpool. And party's but only because some look at amount of veris and think my god they've been with loads when the majority are from people who've been to things we've organised

"Blocked someone last night. Got abusive. So he set up a new one today to contact me again. "

Thats a truely sad individual to do that

Glasgow

Yes but it happens a lot

"Yes but it happens a lot "

Thats crazy. Hard enough to get replies at 1 profile haha

Some people have too much spare time

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I have three

This one

My couple one

and my FF couple one .

If they are being used for the intention they were set up that's fine if they are set up to cause trouble and deceive then thats a whole different matter and they should be reported

Glasgow

Thats what i am meaning Miss D im not getting at any genuine person who like u has a reason for say 2/3 profiles but its the ones as u say who do this to cause trouble and decieve im meaning

Glasgow

Feck sake im bad enough with one profileo

"Feck sake im bad enough with one profileo "

Amen to that haha

By *inkyHnSCouple  over a year ago

The Council of Elrond

Mrs H here i have always thought about making a single female profile up for me and have our couples one too.

The reason i have thought about a single profile for me is to know more sexy ladies and without the pressure of them getting to know us both at once which i know from being on here as a single female was scary and can make people shy/nervous. Where as if i had my own profile and got to know the woman first then can take it from there.

By *aximus 2Man  over a year ago

Cunnilingus, Fife

There are also those on here, well established members as well, who will make up fake profiles just to hurl abuse at individuals and or their partners then vanish without a trace. And they wonder why their real profile is BLOCKED lol.

Some really sad people out there.

"There are also those on here, well established members as well, who will make up fake profiles just to hurl abuse at individuals and or their partners then vanish without a trace. And they wonder why their real profile is BLOCKED lol.

Some really sad people out there. "

There sure is

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

Have wondered if I should get a male profile to go with TV one then I'd have half as much time to wait on a message .

It's to "improve" their chances. I've seen some say bi and some say straight and its definatley the same profile.

Chancers!l? Thoughts ?

I met someone who actually admitted to having 2 profiles just to check when women block him. I really dont see much point in it at all

By *andS_GlasgowCouple  over a year ago

Giffnock

and then get away with a wee "Veri" when the opportunity arises !!!

Cunnilingus, Fife

"There are also those on here, well established members as well, who will make up fake profiles just to hurl abuse at individuals and or their partners then vanish without a trace. And they wonder why their real profile is BLOCKED lol.

Some really sad people out there. There sure is "

ironic isn't it.

Some really sad people out there. There sure is

ironic isn't it. "

I don't know is it?

Some really sad people out there. "

Block their sad pathetic sorry ass and report their single, couple and whatever profile they are associated with.

"Have wondered if I should get a male profile to go with TV one then I'd have half as much time to wait on a message .

"

Lol, I do love your wit missus

Cunnilingus, Fife

Some really sad people out there.

Block their sad pathetic sorry ass and report their single, couple and whatever profile they are associated with. "

Good advice, but there's no need, I went fishing. Job done.

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Mrs H here i have always thought about making a single female profile up for me and have our couples one too.

The reason i have thought about a single profile for me is to know more sexy ladies and without the pressure of them getting to know us both at once which i know from being on here as a single female was scary and can make people shy/nervous. Where as if i had my own profile and got to know the woman first then can take it from there. "

Depends...

If you intend meeting as a single fair enough..

If you want to start a single profile to contact females with the end result of you meeting the females as part of a couple... Pretty sure it would soon be reported and changed to a couple by admin

Don't get this either seen the same profile and photos but in one profile there much younger and the other profile 20 years older

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"Have wondered if I should get a male profile to go with TV one then I'd have half as much time to wait on a message .

Lol, I do love your wit missus "

Not as much as I love the red holdups in your profile pic

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Blocked someone last night. Got abusive. So he set up a new one today to contact me again. "

That isn't allowed...report the profile and Admin will look into it