FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Glasgow G41 guy for meet or coffee this morning

Glasgow G41 guy for meet or coffee this morning

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi

After a terrible sleep im hoping to meet a Southside couple or lady for a coffee, or more if you are interested.

if you are interested, see my profile.

rest assured I have face pics available for any interested parties.

Ideally looking for a drink with other Fabers to get to know for future pleasures, but all possibilities considered.

hope to hear from you, happy sunday!

Alex

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi

After a terrible sleep im hoping to meet a Southside couple or lady for a coffee, or more if you are interested.

Ideally looking for a drink with other Fabers to get to know for future pleasures, but all possibilities considered.

Alex"

I don't think the forum is for arranging meets! It's more for discussion, be it educated deep meaningful topics or just absolute nonsense for a bit of light hearted fun. Plus, what's the relevance to having a bad sleep and meeting someone, didn't know it was a requirement. I either meet for a social or for fun, what are all the other possibilities?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi

I just put it on the forum as people often have a look and might be interested. Seems to me enough people put up posts for meets. No real reason for mentioning the bad sleep, just that once im awake I just get up and on with the day. It was early!

hopefully that answers any queries.

By *ab femWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

"Hi

Alex

I don't think the forum is for arranging meets! It's more for discussion, be it educated deep meaningful topics or just absolute nonsense for a bit of light hearted fun. Plus, what's the relevance to having a bad sleep and meeting someone, didn't know it was a requirement. I either meet for a social or for fun, what are all the other possibilities? "

The forum is for arranging meets as much as its for talking about cakes and ducks. Everyone can post what they want on it as long as it doesn't break any rules.

Good luck with your meet arranging

"Hi

Alex

I don't think the forum is for arranging meets! It's more for discussion, be it educated deep meaningful topics or just absolute nonsense for a bit of light hearted fun. Plus, what's the relevance to having a bad sleep and meeting someone, didn't know it was a requirement. I either meet for a social or for fun, what are all the other possibilities?

The forum is for arranging meets as much as its for talking about cakes and ducks. Everyone can post what they want on it as long as it doesn't break any rules.

Good luck with your meet arranging "

Sorry mum, I'll just go and sit on the naughty step then

"Hi

I just put it on the forum as people often have a look and might be interested. Seems to me enough people put up posts for meets. No real reason for mentioning the bad sleep, just that once im awake I just get up and on with the day. It was early!

hopefully that answers any queries.

"

Thought maybe you just get really horny when you're tired

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

There has been a sudden surge of ducks on this site.

» Add a new message to this topic