FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > 2 different names

2 different names

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eather OP   Woman  over a year ago

glasgow

can some one please explain how some people can get on here with 2 different names

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

if its a single profile _eather i dont know but if its a couple then its usually cause they both play seperatly and also want to chat in the room at the same time xxx

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

People can have more than one profile, as long as they are not using the second for devilment or to get around blocks etc.

By *l_and_geeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I've seen one couple who have an almost identical profile with some of the pics the same. Their 'user names' were different but their own names were the same.They were in chat under one of them and then came back in with another. They were on cam on each occasion.

Asked them why but got no reply. They also have verifications from different peeps. I wondered if it was because they didn't want to show just how active they are, but there again they don't have to put up their verifications!

All very curious.

al

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

Larry and I each have our own profiles. Theres no devilment about it at all. We both have veri's from different people and we have mostly the same pics.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

we also have a cpl of profiles.....steve and his own profile cos he is a mod....i dont wanna mod so i use a seperate profile....so bad intent

Plus it means that jo don't see any of my cheesy whispers

Seriously though, if you see a person with 2 profiles that you think shouldn't (ie a single with 2 single profiles) then report mentioning both profile names.

As rugby said, some may use a second profile to get round blocks or some have 2 profiles, one says straight, on says Bi... Go figure!

Ss

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I think I have three... or I did have. Mainly because I was looking for very different things and didn't want them confused. Not for devilment, well not the sort you mean!

Only now I can't remember the passwords or whether I deleted them or not.

"I think I have three... or I did have. Mainly because I was looking for very different things and didn't want them confused. Not for devilment, well not the sort you mean!

"

Just as well you aren't blonde ehh

We have 2 profile yes and some of pics same but it clearly tells u if u read it!!!!! we are a couple and not play singlely but me (mrs gridiron) love to go and look round or prev cams hehe and we not trying to fool anyone

By *cotsteveMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Can I ask why it matters

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

"I think I have three... or I did have. Mainly because I was looking for very different things and didn't want them confused. Not for devilment, well not the sort you mean!

"

that's cos you had them for each personality!!!

Edinburgh

that's cos you had them for each personality!!! "

Shhhhhhhhhhhh... don't be telling everyone! The others might hear you!!

i was messaged by a guy but he had obviously not read my profile he didnt meet any of my criteria and as i had other messages to read i just deleted it and blocked him to save anymore messages from him, 2 mins later i gets another message from a similar name same age etc abusing me calling me names etc for blocking him turns out it was the same guy and both profiles were for single guys

Can i ask, do solo fems and couples thoroughly read profiles and its just solo males who dont?

Only ask simply because i sense its not the case.

Just my opinion.

T xx

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Can i ask, do solo fems and couples thoroughly read profiles and its just solo males who dont?

Just my opinion.

T xx"

Not sure anyone complained that single men don't read profiles?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"i was messaged by a guy but he had obviously not read my profile he didnt meet any of my criteria and as i had other messages to read i just deleted it and blocked him to save anymore messages from him, 2 mins later i gets another message from a similar name same age etc abusing me calling me names etc for blocking him turns out it was the same guy and both profiles were for single guys "

The likes of that you should report, as the second profile is being used to get around blocks.

Edinburgh

"Can i ask, do solo fems and couples thoroughly read profiles and its just solo males who dont?

Just my opinion.

T xx"

I do... can't speak for everyone though. But then I never really browse profiles with a view to contacting people, I just read the profiles of people who contact me. Most of the time it's pretty clear that they've not read mine.

I still receive messages from couples so I'm guessing not everyone does.

"i was messaged by a guy but he had obviously not read my profile he didnt meet any of my criteria and as i had other messages to read i just deleted it and blocked him to save anymore messages from him, 2 mins later i gets another message from a similar name same age etc abusing me calling me names etc for blocking him turns out it was the same guy and both profiles were for single guys

The likes of that you should report, as the second profile is being used to get around blocks."

yeah a reported both the profiles before blocking

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

Just my opinion.

T xx

Not sure anyone complained that single men don't read profiles?"

come on Tone, you know I can't read.... I only do Braille xxxxxx

» Add a new message to this topic