FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Royal Rumble

Royal Rumble

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone else looking forward to this tonight?

Must be some wrestling fans on fab

If you are who's your favourite to win?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My sons are

"My sons are "

By *oody2shoesWoman  over a year ago

dunbartonshire

Im looking forward to it. Hoping its not lesner think triple h x

I was when I was 12 x

The best one was cactus jack triple h one back in the day

"Im looking forward to it. Hoping its not lesner think triple h x"
a want lesnar to win but its too obvious, apparently there's a guy from tna joining wwe tonight, aj styles alot of people expect him to win but al stick with lasnar or reigns

By *ripleXrateDWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

I used to love it but then they got rid of Drew Mcintyre so I stopped watching.

I'd do time for that guy xxxxx

dunbartonshire

"Im looking forward to it. Hoping its not lesner think triple h xa want lesnar to win but its too obvious, apparently there's a guy from tna joining wwe tonight, aj styles alot of people expect him to win but al stick with lasnar or reigns"

Aj is really gd very agile. He was best in tna for a long time. Would be gd if he came and done well. I hate lesnar lol

"I used to love it but then they got rid of Drew Mcintyre so I stopped watching.

I'd do time for that guy xxxxx"

I couldn't get behind him mostly for the way wwe utilised him with crap things like 3MB, But I hated that he had to dim down his Scottish accent that he did so people could understand him.

"Im looking forward to it. Hoping its not lesner think triple h xa want lesnar to win but its too obvious, apparently there's a guy from tna joining wwe tonight, aj styles alot of people expect him to win but al stick with lasnar or reigns

Aj is really gd very agile. He was best in tna for a long time. Would be gd if he came and done well. I hate lesnar lol"

I've never seen him or tna, how can you hate lesnar? He's brilliant! Pual heyman is brilliant as well

dunbartonshire

I liked drew. He guested appeared at icw and pbw shows a few times. X

dunbartonshire

"Im looking forward to it. Hoping its not lesner think triple h xa want lesnar to win but its too obvious, apparently there's a guy from tna joining wwe tonight, aj styles alot of people expect him to win but al stick with lasnar or reigns

Aj is really gd very agile. He was best in tna for a long time. Would be gd if he came and done well. I hate lesnar lolI've never seen him or tna, how can you hate lesnar? He's brilliant! Pual heyman is brilliant as well"

I just get dead wound up with his attitude. Suppose u know they are talented when they provoke a reaction in u. Makes them a gd heel x

Aj is really gd very agile. He was best in tna for a long time. Would be gd if he came and done well. I hate lesnar lolI've never seen him or tna, how can you hate lesnar? He's brilliant! Pual heyman is brilliant as well

I just get dead wound up with his attitude. Suppose u know they are talented when they provoke a reaction in u. Makes them a gd heel x"

he's former ufc world heavyweight champion though a think he's allowed an attitude I never used to like him but when he came back the 1st time and knocked the shit out of cena I decided he was my favourite.

My fav of all time though would be batista

dunbartonshire

Aj is really gd very agile. He was best in tna for a long time. Would be gd if he came and done well. I hate lesnar lolI've never seen him or tna, how can you hate lesnar? He's brilliant! Pual heyman is brilliant as well

I just get dead wound up with his attitude. Suppose u know they are talented when they provoke a reaction in u. Makes them a gd heel xhe's former ufc world heavyweight champion though a think he's allowed an attitude I never used to like him but when he came back the 1st time and knocked the shit out of cena I decided he was my favourite.

My fav of all time though would be batista"

Daniel bryans and sting for me x

I just get dead wound up with his attitude. Suppose u know they are talented when they provoke a reaction in u. Makes them a gd heel xhe's former ufc world heavyweight champion though a think he's allowed an attitude I never used to like him but when he came back the 1st time and knocked the shit out of cena I decided he was my favourite.

My fav of all time though would be batista

Daniel bryans and sting for me x"

By *ripleXrateDWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

"I used to love it but then they got rid of Drew Mcintyre so I stopped watching.

I'd do time for that guy xxxxxI couldn't get behind him mostly for the way wwe utilised him with crap things like 3MB, But I hated that he had to dim down his Scottish accent that he did so people could understand him."

I could give a damn about all that. He was hot lol xxxxx

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Thinking about it but feeling very tired so might watch it tomorrow

John

Don't count out the rock there is always a twist or even the undertaker who will have one last shot at the title

dunbartonshire

Ive just ordered it. Its going to be a mission to make it to end and if i do i will be one grumpy cow in work tomorrow x

dunbartonshire

"Don't count out the rock there is always a twist or even the undertaker who will have one last shot at the title "

I think triple h will enter. No chance of roman keeping title when hes first one in. Would love undertaker to do it but cant see it.

I'd do time for that guy xxxxxI couldn't get behind him mostly for the way wwe utilised him with crap things like 3MB, But I hated that he had to dim down his Scottish accent that he did so people could understand him.

I could give a damn about all that. He was hot lol xxxxx"

never noticed

"Ive just ordered it. Its going to be a mission to make it to end and if i do i will be one grumpy cow in work tomorrow x"
I'll be watching it tomorrow with my brother, but wish you would've told me that before you ordered becuase I'm watching it for free, I would've sent you a site to watch it

If you have windows 10 on a pc or an android device download a prog called kodi you will get it on the dedicated servers so no buffering

I've fleetingly watched it on and off over the years. Mind getting into it when the whole HHH cactus jack thing took off. Was totally confused when mankind took off his stuff and underneath was cactus jack. I was like eh it's the same guy whys everyone freaking out.

The tna guy at the rumble tonight is likely Samoa Joe as he's seemingly being doing work with fcw recently. Heard it's setting up a Joe vs lesnar angle. Although talking about angles. That'd be some scoop if it were Kurt alAngle.

Angle vs lesnar for the title.

I've just released my inner child. Where's my ring and action figures?!

dunbartonshire

"If you have windows 10 on a pc or an android device download a prog called kodi you will get it on the dedicated servers so no buffering "

Ive got kobi dont know how to work it lol

"I've fleetingly watched it on and off over the years. Mind getting into it when the whole HHH cactus jack thing took off. Was totally confused when mankind took off his stuff and underneath was cactus jack. I was like eh it's the same guy whys everyone freaking out.

The tna guy at the rumble tonight is likely Samoa Joe as he's seemingly being doing work with fcw recently. Heard it's setting up a Joe vs lesnar angle. Although talking about angles. That'd be some scoop if it were Kurt alAngle.

I've just released my inner child. Where's my ring and action figures?!"

Samoa Joe is in nxt just now, hasn't worked through that into mainstream yet.

Said on Facebook the Kurt just turned down a contract with wwe,

And for some strange reason people are convinced it's going to be lesnar vs Brian stroman, dunno why! Doesn't seem like a good match up but I'm sure it's going to be great,

"If you have windows 10 on a pc or an android device download a prog called kodi you will get it on the dedicated servers so no buffering "
good to know

I'd do time for that guy xxxxx"

He wrestles in Glasgow now with ICW

"I've fleetingly watched it on and off over the years. Mind getting into it when the whole HHH cactus jack thing took off. Was totally confused when mankind took off his stuff and underneath was cactus jack. I was like eh it's the same guy whys everyone freaking out.

I've just released my inner child. Where's my ring and action figures?!Samoa Joe is in nxt just now, hasn't worked through that into mainstream yet.

And for some strange reason people are convinced it's going to be lesnar vs Brian stroman, dunno why! Doesn't seem like a good match up but I'm sure it's going to be great,

"

For all his size stroman's a strongman and no more at this stage. He'd need a lot of support from lesnar to get through. Unless the angle is he is absolutely railroaded by the beast incarnate. Reigns is bad enough but at least athletic enough to get about.

Angle won't sign due to their wellness programme as his neck means he's constantly popping pills just to get by nevermind compete.

Knew I'd seen something about Joe joining. He's a bit seasoned to be doing nxt is he not.

I've just released my inner child. Where's my ring and action figures?!Samoa Joe is in nxt just now, hasn't worked through that into mainstream yet.

For all his size stroman's a strongman and no more at this stage. He'd need a lot of support from lesnar to get through. Unless the angle is he is absolutely railroaded by the beast incarnate. Reigns is bad enough but at least athletic enough to get about.

Angle won't sign due to their wellness programme as his neck means he's constantly popping pills just to get by nevermind compete.

Knew I'd seen something about Joe joining. He's a bit seasoned to be doing nxt is he not. "

didn't know that about angle, in other things yes but in wwe he's just a rookie. It's like Kevin Owens, he's been wrestling for 15-20 years but he started out in nxt

[Removed by poster at 25/01/16 08:22:26]

"If you have windows 10 on a pc or an android device download a prog called kodi you will get it on the dedicated servers so no buffering

Ive got kobi dont know how to work it lol "

Pm me ill go through it with you

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

I sometimes watch it for a laugh.i find it hard to believe that folk actually think its real though. But as a bit of corriographed action it can be good. Much prefer ufc

dunbartonshire

I think most adults are aware its script wrote. I enjoy it same way i enjoy watching dramas and soaps. Unfortunelty it is a rather physical activity and alot of wrestlers end up with painkiller addictions resulting in injuries from it

Was a good show, I won't put on who won in case none know yet but was happy with the result

"Was a good show, I won't put on who won in case none know yet but was happy with the result"

Who'd have predicted King Kong Bundy making a comeback and winning the rumble. Gon yersel big yin. New Wwe champ. I see a record reign on the horizon.

"Was a good show, I won't put on who won in case none know yet but was happy with the result

Who'd have predicted King Kong Bundy making a comeback and winning the rumble. Gon yersel big yin. New Wwe champ. I see a record reign on the horizon. "

We watched it was a good Rumble.

If there was ever a thread for Virgins to post in, this would be the very one..

"If there was ever a thread for Virgins to post in, this would be the very one.."
that's funny haha not!

My money's on giant haystacks

"If there was ever a thread for Virgins to post in, this would be the very one.."

Seriously, is AJ Styles competing with Donald Trump for the worst hair award?

Actually a hair vrs hair match between them would be good

» Add a new message to this topic