FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > whats going on nowadays....

whats going on nowadays....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

remember when fab was fun,everyone got along for the most of it etc... now when I look at udates its " not meeting you if you`ve met her"..... "she`s a bitch don`t meet her" etc etc etc....

Whats going on? we used to have a laugh,now it would appear to be a contest

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

Some people do give the vibe that they could start a fight in an empty room, but for the most part I think we're a pretty happy bunch.

Although I do understand the 'not meeting you if you've met her' thing, there are a couple of women around these parts who seem to be trying to break a world record and I'm not inclined to meet guys who've met them. That's my preference, just like I prefer tall men and curvy ladies. Other preferences and opinions are available

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"remember when fab was fun,everyone got along for the most of it etc... now when I look at udates its " not meeting you if you`ve met her"..... "she`s a bitch don`t meet her" etc etc etc....

Whats going on? we used to have a laugh,now it would appear to be a contest"

Some people just love the drama !!

I will meet who I want and when I want despite some not being happy about that.

If some choose to act like big kids over whos met who thats up to them as said above we all have choices and if some can't handle that then thats their look out not mine .

some seem to think because they have met a certain someone then you're not allowed to meet the same people quite laughable actually .

just meet who you want and let the drama kings/queens get on with the dramas .

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

Ah yes, the 'he/she's mine, hands off!' brigade. Rather bizarre, really

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

I'm not sure it is like that. Yes there is a fair bit of drama that more often than not the people at the centre of it love and usually cause.

Personally I'm here doing my own thing and I couldn't give 2 hoots about anyone who wants to judge me for that. If everyone just did their own thing instead of some constantly going on about others it might not seem as bad.

By *ab femWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Just ignore the divas and drama kings and queens, that's what I do and I'm having a great time on here. This isn't real life but people seem to get too wrapped up in it, that's up to them but I have no interest

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I'm not sure it is like that. Yes there is a fair bit of drama that more often than not the people at the centre of it love and usually cause.

Personally I'm here doing my own thing and I couldn't give 2 hoots about anyone who wants to judge me for that. If everyone just did their own thing instead of some constantly going on about others it might not seem as bad. "

I'm very much the same... I don't give a toss what people think or what they say about me. If they all got on with their own fun they wouldn't have time to be bothered what others are up to. For the people constantly going on about others it's a compliment really. Only people on my radar are the ones who want to have fun, as for the haters that's up to them, total waste of energy in my opinion

K x

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"I'm not sure it is like that. Yes there is a fair bit of drama that more often than not the people at the centre of it love and usually cause.

Personally I'm here doing my own thing and I couldn't give 2 hoots about anyone who wants to judge me for that. If everyone just did their own thing instead of some constantly going on about others it might not seem as bad.

I'm very much the same... I don't give a toss what people think or what they say about me. If they all got on with their own fun they wouldn't have time to be bothered what others are up to. For the people constantly going on about others it's a compliment really. Only people on my radar are the ones who want to have fun, as for the haters that's up to them, total waste of energy in my opinion

K x"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"remember when fab was fun,everyone got along for the most of it etc... now when I look at udates its " not meeting you if you`ve met her"..... "she`s a bitch don`t meet her" etc etc etc....

Whats going on? we used to have a laugh,now it would appear to be a contest"

I've seen both males and females moan about how they're not going to meet anyone who has slept around on here or can't comprehend why they would want to sleep with so many people on in one night. I suspect jealousy and all of the usual nonsense is the root of it, but it's like some people forget what site they're on.

By *olly Gentle GiantMan  over a year ago

Glenrothes

Bring back old chat I say.

Fond memories of the taxis ordered due to countless whisper fook ups!

It was more about swinging back then if that makes sense.

By *ustforalaugh1Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Personally I'm here doing my own thing and I couldn't give 2 hoots about anyone who wants to judge me for that. If everyone just did their own thing instead of some constantly going on about others it might not seem as bad. "

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Same shit, different day.

Don't sweat it, just smile

"Same shit, different day.

Don't sweat it, just smile "

And bring cake. Don't forget the cake

Falkirk

And bring cake. Don't forget the cake "

And booze Rok....don't forget the booze

By *eather47Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Fab Fem and Miss D Iam of the same opinion as you i do my own thing I aint out to break any records and your damned if you do and damned if u dont by some folks on here well im doing what i want to and when i want to so all you nippy sweeties just feck of

And booze Rok....don't forget the booze "

Don't drink booze or at least I stopped a number of years ago

Did silly things

Like take my clothes off at parties

Had intimate moments with young ladies

Maybe I should fall off the wagon more often

Falkirk

And booze Rok....don't forget the booze

Don't drink booze or at least I stopped a number of years ago

Did silly things

Like take my clothes off at parties

Had intimate moments with young ladies

Maybe I should fall off the wagon more often "

I do that sober too....maybe drinking might stop me

By *igsawsCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

A lot of bitching and nonsense, same as real life I suppose

We all just have to enjoy ourselves. Personally I use this to check parties or mess on chat. I prefer socials/parties/clubs for meeting people, seems to be less drama when its face to face and easier to get to know people, for who they are instead of their interest persona. But that's just a personal preference.

Mrs J xx

» Add a new message to this topic