FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Fugy goes to the seaside

Fugy goes to the seaside

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Fugy, son of Fugy, woke up happy (there's a joke there, but we'll leave it for now).

Today was a special day, Mrs Fugy, wife of Fugy and mother of Fugy, had promised her wayward gnomish boy a day at the seaside.

Fugy was so excited he decided to forego his bi-annual (another joke for another time) bath. He pulled on his favourite red velvet pantaloons, yellow gingham shirt, green waistcoat and red pointy hat.

He ran around inside his wadrobe and collected his red woollen speedos and his favourite beach towel. It was really one of his mother;s tea towels but she had kept this secret from him.

When he was ready he rushed downstairs to look for his mother. She told him he could bring a friend with him to the seaside. Oh wat a dilemma. Should he go back upstairs to his bedroom and wake big ears who was still sleeping soundly after a wild night of sexual athletics with Fugy. Or, should he run next door and ask Rover the Rhodesian Ridgeback?

No thought Fugy. he ran down to the bottom of the garden to his potting shed. he flung open the door and unchained drew Who Flung Dung, his Filipino houseboy,

"C'mon Drew you rascal, you're coming to the seaside!" cried Fugy.

Mrs Fugy parked the little yellow & red convertible and the beach and collected the picnic basket. Fugy skipped onto the beach carrying his Luis Vitton bag which contained his ever so skimpy, and dangerous, swimming costume.

Fugy wiggled into his trunks while Drew Who Flung Dung clinged onto Fugy's towel. Once he was changed Fugy ran towards the sea.

"Be careful!", cried Mrs Fugy, "The crabs might nip your knees."

Fugy ignored his mother and secretly hoped the crabs would nip at his nipples. He liked that.

Fugy ran into the water and started to doggy paddle in the rock pools. It was not long before he started to regret wearing his red wollen speedos. They quickly became water logged and started to drag him under.

Fugy's life flashed before his eyes, he saw the dog's home, all those sailors down at the harbour looking for company after months at sea. He even saw things yet to be, Big Ears and him down at the local registrar surrounded by family and friends for the civil ceremony, Rover sobbing at the back of the room....

Fugy realised that he would drown in that rock pool unless he took drastic action. He began to wave frantically as he bobbed up and down in the water. Mrs Fugy waved back at her wayward boy. drew lifted his head from between Mrs Fugy;s thighs and waved too before he was pulled back down.

Then, in the distance, Fugy saw something running towards him. it was abronzed, colourful, shiny figure gamboling across the sand.

"Never fear, View is here" sang the figure, "I'll save you little boy."

As View drew nearer he realised those short stubby legs did not belong to a boy. his eyes glinted mischeviously...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Welcome back Stu obviously the fresh air and sheep have revitalised your literary prowess

wooooooooohoo welcome back stu

By *eatherWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

WELCOME BACK YER A TONIC WELL SOS EPSOM SALTS BUT NEVER MIND

Bravo....... encore!

Brill Stu xx How's life on Mars? xx

OhMyFuckinGod!

am pissin masel here!!!

cracking stu!

lol

and am still straight!!

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

good to see you back hun xxx

waiting on the next instalment.. lol hurrry uppppppppp

"OhMyFuckinGod!

am pissin masel here!!!

cracking stu!

lol

and am still straight!!"

straight??....you mean as straight as the proverbial ten bob note???

great stu xx

Another cracker Stu mate.

Hope life is treating you well.

S.

"OhMyFuckinGod!

am pissin masel here!!!

cracking stu!

lol

and am still straight!!

straight??....you mean as straight as the proverbial ten bob note??? "

Straight as a dogs hind leg.

"OhMyFuckinGod!

am pissin masel here!!!

cracking stu!

lol

and am still straight!!

straight??....you mean as straight as the proverbial ten bob note???

Straight as a dogs hind leg. "

Straight as a Rhodesian Ridgebacks hind leg

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

brilliant as always Stu. can't wait for part 2

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 02/02/11 19:11:41]

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

1... hurry up Stu and finish off, I need to finish off and am gagging.

2... please give me a challenge, you know I have done him many times before but please keep that a secret. I believe in discretion.

3... if possible, could I make him squeal for his pretend str8 life. make a wee pump of him bent over the rocks.

4... I is a giver, so no taking by moi.

5... maybe a light choking with his woollen stretched trunks till he goes kinda blue.

6...and if he can promise to dress for me in a blond wig, big false bazzooms and his cock sellotaped tightly to his ass, thus creating a lady garden. Stockings rolled down like Nora Batty would be bonus, a nice hairy leg over spilling a ruffled stocking is a wee fetish of mine.

cheers.......

"1... hurry up Stu and finish off, I need to finish off and am gagging.

2... please give me a challenge, you know I have done him many times before but please keep that a secret. I believe in discretion.

3... if possible, could I make him squeal for his pretend str8 life. make a wee pump of him bent over the rocks.

4... I is a giver, so no taking by moi.

5... maybe a light choking with his woollen stretched trunks till he goes kinda blue.

6...and if he can promise to dress for me in a blond wig, big false bazzooms and his cock sellotaped tightly to his ass, thus creating a lady garden. Stockings rolled down like Nora Batty would be bonus, a nice hairy leg over spilling a ruffled stocking is a wee fetish of mine.

cheers......."

will see what I can do

» Add a new message to this topic