FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > verified

verified

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

can someone help me get this ,ive been on chat many times commented in the forumns any suggestions will do anything

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

what exactly is it u need help with??

arrange a meet with someone and have some fun, best way to get verified me old chomper

why dont u get yourself along to one of the many social events posted in the forums such as a lunch or social nite out. That way you will get to meet folk and maybe even arrange a few nites out with people you hit it off with.

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"why dont u get yourself along to one of the many social events posted in the forums such as a lunch or social nite out. That way you will get to meet folk and maybe even arrange a few nites out with people you hit it off with."

And shag them!

getting verified is usually done after a meet , or a one to one webcam chat or a phone call , u dont get verified by appearing in chat or forums .

"why dont u get yourself along to one of the many social events posted in the forums such as a lunch or social nite out. That way you will get to meet folk and maybe even arrange a few nites out with people you hit it off with.

And shag them!"

lol only if ur rly lucky xx

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

you could always meet someone for a coffee and chat then they could verify that you are genuine , punctual and a bit about you as a person. always a start

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi again ive tried to meet people but find there fake as you all no theres a lot of people who take you up the garden path just to slam the fucking gate in your face, harsh yes, and yes done the lets meet in a well known place for a coffee no comitment just talk but they all bail out . so as a mail guess what sex lets you down.

"hi again ive tried to meet people but find there fake as you all no theres a lot of people who take you up the garden path just to slam the fucking gate in your face, harsh yes, and yes done the lets meet in a well known place for a coffee no comitment just talk but they all bail out . so as a mail guess what sex lets you down. "

I think you mean male not mail, however tands did already suggest you go to a social event first and therefore get verified, check the forums for the details of organised socials.

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

i often meet people for coffee and chat - give me a shout and my veris show i do attend

Being realistic too helps,first site i joined, think it was 3 months of just introducing myself etc before any type of real contact, 3 weeks and sounding/seeming anxious is counter productive.

» Add a new message to this topic