FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Just because they are swingers.....

Just because they are swingers.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Doesn't mean they are good in bed. My god I've had some shit sex on here over the yrs.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

I'm saying nothing

(But yeah lol)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Doesn't mean they are good in bed. My god I've had some shit sex on here over the yrs."

God yes, one guy in particular sticks in my mind. He claimed to be some sort of stud in bed, could last for hours, many women had told him he was the best they'd ever had. Either I have very high expectations, or the other women have very low expectations, but he was bloody shit, I got absolutely nothing out of the meet.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

It takes two people to make great sex not just one

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Indeed there is chemistry and spark but the fubdementals like kissing and licking and eating cunt..... with the practice some folks get on here how can they be that bad

"It takes two people to make great sex not just one "
exactly

"Indeed there is chemistry and spark but the fubdementals like kissing and licking and eating cunt..... with the practice some folks get on here how can they be that bad"

Absolutely, the amount of arse licking that goes on, on here, fab must have produced a hell of a lot of champion rimmers.

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

"Indeed there is chemistry and spark but the fubdementals like kissing and licking and eating cunt..... with the practice some folks get on here how can they be that bad

Absolutely, the amount of arse licking that goes on, on here, fab must have produced a hell of a lot of champion rimmers. "

Have to say that made me chuckle!

"Indeed there is chemistry and spark but the fubdementals like kissing and licking and eating cunt..... with the practice some folks get on here how can they be that bad

Absolutely, the amount of arse licking that goes on, on here, fab must have produced a hell of a lot of champion rimmers. "

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

I met one guy once and left wondering if there was something wrong with me.

The socal was great. The attraction and a spark seemed to be there. Kissing was good. And there were certainly others singing his praises. However it wasn't good for me.

I was conceived it must have been me.

By *ruegent101Man  over a year ago

down by the river side

"Indeed there is chemistry and spark but the fubdementals like kissing and licking and eating cunt..... with the practice some folks get on here how can they be that bad"

Eating cunt so eloquently put hahaha

By *olly Gentle GiantMan  over a year ago

Glenrothes

Well I guess proves (to a degree) that some veris are meaningless - in a world where size often matters (though I say skill and technique are what counts).

» Add a new message to this topic