FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > The wonders of fab

The wonders of fab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The wonders of fab

What's your good and bad points off fab .

Why do you like it

What makes you dislike it

Yes I'm nosey

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I love and hate fab but don't know why for either lol

I like that there's potential to meet new naughty people.

I don't like that you have to sift through the weirdos and creeps to find them!

By *akedninjaMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

It's my reason to get up first thing in the afternoon and go to bed last thing at night!

By *rixi DevineWoman  over a year ago

Dundee

Fab has a strange way of luring you in... & before you realise what's happened, your hooked & have a full-on addiction

xxx

Haha....a full on addiction, that's it. You never know what tomorrow will bring on fab. I love connecting with likeminded sexy ppl but it could be easier, lol

I had this discussion today actually! Love the acceptance of most people and no matter how filthy there's always someone out there willing to try something new and exciting.

Hate the sheer number of male creeps guys who have less class than they do shame.

Hate the number of fake profiles.

Hate how hard it is to get the opportunity to speak to a genuine woman

What I love about Fab? People

What I hate abut Fab? People

Fab is just life with some social boundaries removed so perhaps there is no difference in what one might love or hate about it

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

I'm with red. The people make it good and bad but in the whole I'd say it's good if you can avoid the dramas

By *iceGuyEdMan  over a year ago

North Ayrshire

I love it, but it can be so frustrating. It's like hard work sometimes, but it can be so worth it.

"I'm with red. The people make it good and bad but in the whole I'd say it's good if you can avoid the dramas "

Thank you kind sir and I agree on coming down on the good side

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

"I'm with red. The people make it good and bad but in the whole I'd say it's good if you can avoid the dramas "

By *976scottMan  over a year ago

North Lanarkshire

On the plus side I would say fab has certainly enhanced my life and broadened my horizons! I've managed to achieve things sexually I would never have dreamed of before!

It has also made me more tolerant of other people and their sexual preferences!

The downside is there can be a lot of politics and bitchyness (from guys too)!

All in all let's appreciate it for what it is! A bloody addictive site for all us inner deviants!

"Fab has a strange way of luring you in... & before you realise what's happened, your hooked & have a full-on addiction

xxx"

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

Over the past 7 or 8 years I've found this place to be a waste of space, the people I've met have been real weirdos!

I like it, I use fab for the banter and don't have any major drive to meet people for sex, if it happens it happens and if not then there's still a good friendship. If I get on with people I am more than happy to meet up for a chat and things, I like the openness that fab users have. The ability to speak about absolutely anything as the more risqué topics are a given from the first contact.

What I dislike about fab is some people sadly think they become barbie or Ken when they log in but their personality closer reflects a 'my football monster' (anyone remember those from the 90s?)

"Over the past 7 or 8 years I've found this place to be a waste of space, the people I've met have been real weirdos! "

....and then you met me!!

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

"Over the past 7 or 8 years I've found this place to be a waste of space, the people I've met have been real weirdos!

....and then you met me!! "

Ehhhh.............do I know you??

By *mberbCouple  over a year ago

Lothians

Lets face it! Only reason most are here is because its a free site and its Not any better than the Paying ones but can say to much as Fab don't Like negativity and they certainly don't like Competition from what we have heard OOPS that was Negative

By *illnatMan  over a year ago

wherever i need to be

"Fab has a strange way of luring you in... & before you realise what's happened, your hooked & have a full-on addiction

xxx

"

Yeh thats pretty much whats happened to me. Full on addiction and lets face it some of the people are cool

Recently im loosing faith in the last month 3 meets all came up with excuses. Makes me think that a few are here just for the attention

By *ab femWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Good points - sex and meeting good friends, sweet

Bad points - there isn't really. Yes there are time wasters, trolls and things like that but it's just website and we aren't forced to meet anyone or reply to anyone we don't like

Good points (again!) I have found a few people with potential!

Bad point-i got my first abusive message by some disgruntled guy who proved I was right not to reply in the first place!

Another good point is the block button

We love meeting new people, regardless of whether or not we are going to get naked with them, love the social nights out and parties. We dislike the dramas and people that make a habit of causing them.

By *rixi DevineWoman  over a year ago

Dundee

the biggest bad thing has got to be the abusive messages that you can receive from time to time...

hiding behind the internet is no excuse for some of the vile messages ive been sent.

thankfully ive not had any for a while!

(hope ive not just jinxed myself there haha)

the worst ones have got to be from guys saying i remind them of their daughter/underage sister/niece... then asking to fuck... sickenly some have went as far to include descriptions of what they wanted to do that girl

frightens the life out of me!!

very greatful for the "report it" & "block" buttons!!

Love the excitement and the fantasy of chatting with women who love sex and sensuality.

Wish I could find a regular fb to really explore and play with

I've been here almost since day one so it is a big part of my life.

GOOD POINTS

I have met some really nice people on here, one or two remain here and are forever on my friends list. I was a sexual deviant before the onset of this Interweb thingy so coming on here and be able to chat freely with others is a big plus, especially others with the same sexual hang ups and ideas.

DOWN SIDE

Yea too many Barbie & Kens with a demand list that puts you off reading through the profile only to find they will not exchange pics and when you do see one it would frighten the shite out of a snuff movie director. Also people who you engage in conversation with and it appears to be going well until suddenly UNLOS appears.

Too many Divas..... I know people are picky and choosy but hey what happened to the good old days when you turned up at a party spun the bottle and you got what you came for......sex with a stranger......no strings.

Now you need a PVG to speak to some folks.

This was a great site......now it's mediocre but as stated before it's FREE

Some decent people on here, forums are cool, cams are ok sometimes.

Over the last wee while there seems so be so many aggressive cows on here. Big lists of demands and all that shite.

Also moat people seem interested in "party" meets which to me just seems like if you're a single guy, get the money oot!

Likes... The banter, being able to discuss things I probably couldn't discuss with my vanilla friends, the debates on here, meeting people I'd otherwise never cross paths with, having a laugh in chat.

Dislikes... it's given me less faith in men in general, and I do think it's affected me negatively when it comes to dating.

I like the fact it's not just me that is naughty but I don't like single guys seem to be given a wide berth

» Add a new message to this topic