FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > *peeks out from behind the curtain* & tattoos

*peeks out from behind the curtain* & tattoos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *igsaws OP   Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

hi,

So a few of you will know I have not been as active on the forums/parties recently but wanted to say that I am back. Easing back in but hopefully will get back on my feet soon.

Quick question on ankle tattoos: outside of the ankle or inside? I want to get two little ones done and been set on idea for ages but the detail is a bit trickier..

Anyway, hi again and hopefully get back into CJs & some parties etc soon.

Kisses for now,

Mrs J xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Aw I didn't realise you weren't feeling yourself (Gosh, on fab that sounds really filthy) hope you're better soon lady xx

By *igsaws OP   Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Don't worry, not exactly something I wanted to announce. Just health issues and some bitchy nonsense on here, so had a wee rest. But slowly getting there now.

Thank you

Mrs J xx

I know a few people who have ankle tattoos one going up the outside. Both look good but they said it was a bit nippy to get done near the bone.

I'm itching for a new one too.

Ex

I'd say on the inside of the ankle for a tattoo but depending on what you're planning on getting, on the outside, behind the ankle bone can look really nice. More towards the back if that makes sense.

"hi,

So a few of you will know I have not been as active on the forums/parties recently but wanted to say that I am back. Easing back in but hopefully will get back on my feet soon.

Quick question on ankle tattoos: outside of the ankle or inside? I want to get two little ones done and been set on idea for ages but the detail is a bit trickier..

Anyway, hi again and hopefully get back into CJs & some parties etc soon.

Kisses for now,

Mrs J xx"

Hello Mrs j

Outside ankle tattoos are 'the norm' prob as they can be seen easier. Go for what YOU want, don't give a flying Fuck what anyone else thinks.

Much love

Goldy xxx

» Add a new message to this topic