FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > explicit verifications

explicit verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

im obviously a lightweight but i dont get the explicit verifications, is it a bit of an ego trip or am i just jealous??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

jealous!!!!

haha i honestly couldnt keep a stratight face and write one, everyone should take a lie detector and write it, that would be a piss laugh x

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

"haha i honestly couldnt keep a stratight face and write one, everyone should take a lie detector and write it, that would be a piss laugh x"

you've been watching too much Jezza!!!!

whats that!!!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

tbh i think the more explicit ones are more helpful when looking at someones profile as it helps you know if they are on the same filth wavelength as you or not

Verifications are supposed to be to verify that someone is who they say they are , not what they do or dont do on a meet , i for one never write a verification with details and dont want to know what details others have done , just a veri to let u know someone is genuine or not is sufficient. I dont even show my verifications on profile its enough that it says my profile is genuine. Whats happened between me and someone else is of no business of anyones.

i certainly dont give explicit veries as what i do is my business. i agree with thongz that veries are more for declaring someone is genuine. xx

the veri obviously serves different purposes for everyone,tbh i dont see the point in hiding them but hey thats just me,they do have relevance.

Yeah you can verify as genuine ,nice guy gal but do they do what they say on the tin loads dont FACT

"haha i honestly couldnt keep a stratight face and write one, everyone should take a lie detector and write it, that would be a piss laugh x

you've been watching too much Jezza!!!!"

Haha yeah Wendy, murder waiting on 'those all important lie detector results'. Shit, is this what my life's come to?! lol

They can gain you healthy interest and they seem to aid the critical/idle among us.

Often hear of people having them used as a type of evidence against.

"ohh you said you were'nt meeting anyone and look you have a verification from that week",etc.

T

Went off subject a tad. Explicit? No not my style, leave stuff to the imagination i say, xx

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

i've had some explicit and some not so - depends on how much the meet has blown you mind and ticked every box imaginable i guess. if someone takes the time to write one i always put them up as long as its not blatant lies

By *1cebren4uWoman  over a year ago

clydebank

hahahah i think the ones who go into so much dirty details are sleasy we all know how to shag and how to do lots of other stuff dont mean to say you have to tell the whole world what ya got up too in the bedroom what happens in the bedroom (as to say) should stay in the bedroom and should be between the people them selfs.

just my thoughts anyhow befor anyone jumps in and says different lol

If someone Writes a Verification just too say yur Genuine suppose thats kool,But writing an essay too say what ya both or whatever ya get up ta,throws the Discrection part away tae fook.

To be honest,Do ya really need Rated ?

A really dont.....

Buboo ........

Reading some people's verifications is like reading their own personal sex diary, every lick suck and splash is noted and written about...repeatedly.

I mean what's the deal with veri after veri by the same person for the same person?

Like a who's fucked who for those who check veri's regularly.

When I see a guy and girl or two couples who constantly verify each other every single meet, I read POSSESSIVE.

I don't like to see too sexually explicit veri's...

I prefer to make up my own mind, and when reading verifications innuendo is so much more sexy than a blow by blow-job account.

My 2 favs in verifications are the wee add-ons at the end, "treat her with respect" parental & patronising,lol

And the "i want her to myself,shes mine" thats just scarey!!

Had a few like that ourselves...but I refuse to show them!!!

And if Im honest....Im put off by seeing them on others profiles....

"Reading some people's verifications is like reading their own personal sex diary, every lick suck and splash is noted and written about...repeatedly.

I mean what's the deal with veri after veri by the same person for the same person?

Like a who's fucked who for those who check veri's regularly.

When I see a guy and girl or two couples who constantly verify each other every single meet, I read POSSESSIVE.

I don't like to see too sexually explicit veri's...

I prefer to make up my own mind, and when reading verifications innuendo is so much more sexy than a blow by blow-job account. "

Here here laine , my sentiments exactly , no need to tell the world the whole story. Just verify he/she is genuine does suffice.

"Yeah you can verify as genuine ,nice guy gal but do they do what they say on the tin loads dont FACT "

this sums it up perfectly for me,especially last 6 words.

btw its a sex site people,see nothing changes in the world of Fab and people are still taking things and themselves far too seriously lol

the laugh is i thought i was the only non explicit one on here!!

our veris are not sexually explicit - but they do express whether they blew our mind, and we show all the recent veris, which usually do the same. They are not x rated but they are a little 'saucy'.

be glad of any verification at moment lol

By *cottishcoupleCouple  over a year ago

near irvine, ayrshire

"haha i honestly couldnt keep a stratight face and write one, everyone should take a lie detector and write it, that would be a piss laugh x"

lol tell me about it

Explicit veris make me laugh more than anything, but it's the ones that are grossly exaggerated that really make me laugh.

Some people make a quick coffee meet sound like a marathon session, it's these people I feel sorry for when they have to lie and make it sound like something wild happened!

By *racularMan  over a year ago

Clydebank

A lot of self praising going on I've noticed. Reading some of the verifications you would think the ladies of fab are erupting like geysers all over the place. There's so much squirting going on, I wouldn't know whether to bring condoms or a raincoat.

Yeh majorly puts me off a guy when his veris are too explicit. And I'm far too classy too be a verislut. Just my view x

i tend to take some verifications with a pinch of salt. like to think actions speak louder than words

"our veris are not sexually explicit - but they do express whether they blew our mind, and we show all the recent veris, which usually do the same. They are not x rated but they are a little 'saucy'."

I'm with you on this one sticky.

Nothing wrong with a little sauciness on a swingers site. I like to write something that captures the people I meet - not just that they're genuine - and yes I do read them they can give you a feel for the person in both a good and a bad way - if they are too slutty they're not for me but if they mention sensuality anywhere then I will take an interest. Everyone is different.

They are a little help in reasuring yourself that the people actually play.

We all know how off puting "on site a year"and you see zero verifications are there,granted it might be people who opt not to use or have verifications,hmmm, ok.

Dont think i have stumbler across any style of verifications that have made me decide about anyone in a negative way.

Cant beat actually meeting then deciding if folks are all things swingingly fun.

T x

"They are a little help in reasuring yourself that the people actually play.

We all know how off puting "on site a year"and you see zero verifications are there,granted it might be people who opt not to use or have verifications,hmmm, ok.

Dont think i have stumbler across any style of verifications that have made me decide about anyone in a negative way.

Cant beat actually meeting then deciding if folks are all things swingingly fun.

T x"

Ooh Id have to open a coffee shop if I had to meet everyone who messages before deciding whether to play with them or not - as Im sure many single women on here would agree - sometimes you have to just make a decision on what you read.

Just meant the act of actually meeting very often deletes any nagging doubts created by what folks read.

People can have the most explicit veri's going, and they can also be The nicest folks you ever had the luck to meet on here.

"Just meant the act of actually meeting very often deletes any nagging doubts created by what folks read.

People can have the most explicit veri's going, and they can also be The nicest folks you ever had the luck to meet on here.

"

agree with that,in our opinion 99% the dirtiest people we have met are often the nicest people we have met as well,we have to be able to have a good laugh with whoever we meet,regardless of how depraved the acts we want to get up to are

Sorry but what I'm reading here does seem to be alot of rather judgemental attitudes....

Seems that theres certain swingers that are just above "us" in the decorum values- personally I dont care whats been written or not as long as its true, and its a case of "the verify doesnt make the swinger(s), ITS THE PERSON(s) U MEET"

and really,if a verify puts u off someone...I think thats just plain sad all u are doing is reading words on the screen, get to know someone before judging them....I'm sure u would ask the same!!!

MrAngryranter

This is a swinging site. None of us should be judging anyone - I certainly dont.

However, we all have different ways of choosing who to meet and we all have different criteria. I'm only expressing one way that I help makethat choice. Freedom of choice and all that.

xxx

Will chuck this situation in, as an example of,ok, yes reading up on someone helps you decide etc, if interested, if not, if might want to meet etc.

Have had partys and meets where various people for whatever reason have said, "oh not sure, maybe we have you on block", yet when find themselves physically meeting,ironically get on like a house on fire and have a swingingly fun time!!!

I totally understand peoples reasoning for caution, for being selective etc, i do struggle with the "precious attitude" some prefer though.

Just my opinion.

i dont meet anymore , but when i did i never read verificatins , i chatted for a while then decided , i go on my own opinion not other peoples

exactly Looby , we can all make up our own minds as to whether we choose to meet an indivdual, i never have met anyone based on their verifications, i am adult enough to decide that for myself.

"Sorry but what I'm reading here does seem to be alot of rather judgemental attitudes....

Seems that theres certain swingers that are just above "us" in the decorum values- personally I dont care whats been written or not as long as its true, and its a case of "the verify doesnt make the swinger(s), ITS THE PERSON(s) U MEET"

and really,if a verify puts u off someone...I think thats just plain sad all u are doing is reading words on the screen, get to know someone before judging them....I'm sure u would ask the same!!!

MrAngryranter

"

Trying to imagine Padster angry ...hmmm....nope ...can't get an image of that lol xx

"Sorry but what I'm reading here does seem to be alot of rather judgemental attitudes....

I'd just woke wi a hangover lol

MrAngryranter

Trying to imagine Padster angry ...hmmm....nope ...can't get an image of that lol xx"

I think that Veri's are handy if you want to know if that person is genuine. I like to get to know people first and then have a look to see if they have played and take it from there if the veri said really nice couple had a great time that is enough for me as when I meet them I know if I want to play or not. I think a lot of it is personal choice and some like to see a blow by blow account and some don't. Horse's for courses and all that.

As always only my opinion sorry if I ofend anyone xxx

Dont really care what people put in their verifications we make up our own mind on people x

"i tend to take some verifications with a pinch of salt. like to think actions speak louder than words"

ditto - some peeps have amazing veris then when you meet them you just dont get it (or them). Others have so so veris and are fab in reality!

By *ustyWoman  over a year ago

inverclyde

i agree with looby on this one

i choose who i meet and when, i dont just jump into bed with a meet on first meet, i like to chat with them before and meet socially as well then decide if i want to play

Cool, so help us "lost boys" out you lovely ladies and couples.

What comments in veri's help you consider us and what comments make you instantly "put off" ?

My personal fav that my fellow single guy puts in is this half joking yet half meaning it,"keep away shes mine",wwwwwwhats that aboot? lol

T xx

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I have just read the most graphic and discustingly gross verification ive read on here ever boakkkkkkkkkkkkk

"I have just read the most graphic and discustingly gross verification ive read on here ever boakkkkkkkkkkkkk"

See thats what kinda puts me off Jacs!!! lol

Why would someone want that on their profile.

I think they're just handy as a back up to your decision making process, like a few emails, maybe a text or two, a social meet all go towards deciding whether you want to play with them.

xx

notes to make veris more graphic as it gets on loads nerves

"notes to make veris more graphic as it gets on loads nerves "

lol bad bad bad!

"notes to make veris more graphic as it gets on loads nerves

lol bad bad bad! "

im so good at being bad

lol bad bad bad! im so good at being bad "

and so bad at being good I bet

lol bad bad bad! im so good at being bad

and so bad at being good I bet "

no no when im good im an angel

If it was ott or sleazy it would probably put me off a little but everyone has different personalitys so of course u are gonna get lots of different types of veris...

"If it was ott or sleazy it would probably put me off a little but everyone has different personalitys so of course u are gonna get lots of different types of veris... "
Dam now Jo dont want me cause i squirt while sucking cock lmfao!

"If it was ott or sleazy it would probably put me off a little but everyone has different personalitys so of course u are gonna get lots of different types of veris... Dam now Jo dont want me cause i squirt while sucking cock lmfao! "

I just came as she squirted and her mouth wasnt even on me!!!!!

» Add a new message to this topic