FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > New super sex disease

New super sex disease

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/36065314?client=ms-android-samsung#

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Seen this on facebook,rather worrying

By *rmag3ddonMan  over a year ago

East lothian

Starting to think nature is now going out it's way to try and kill us.

"Starting to think nature is now going out it's way to try and kill us."

Only the manky ones that run around doing it without protection...

Sadly there's a lot of antibiotic resistance these days, mostly due to over prescribing.

Not enough investment in new medicines so the superbugs are winning...

By *rmag3ddonMan  over a year ago

East lothian

"Sadly there's a lot of antibiotic resistance these days, mostly due to over prescribing.

Not enough investment in new medicines so the superbugs are winning..."

It's more due to Farmers Pumping their livestock with Literally buckets of the stuff to force them to be bigger, provide more meat ect.

I heard on the radio not long ago that they even using the Antibiotic of last resort on the fucking animals.

I'll have the soup.

Safer that way.

"Sadly there's a lot of antibiotic resistance these days, mostly due to over prescribing.

It's more due to Farmers Pumping their livestock with Literally buckets of the stuff to force them to be bigger, provide more meat ect.

I heard on the radio not long ago that they even using the Antibiotic of last resort on the fucking animals. "

Grew up on a farm.

"

I heard on the radio not long ago that they even using the Antibiotic of last resort on the fucking animals. "

What do they use on the animals they're not fucking?

By *igsawsCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Safe sex is the only prevention.

Drugs aren't the answer I am afraid. Cells and diseases multiply faster than we will ever be able to tackle them.

It's just nature

Mrs J xx

By *damandeve4funCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Very true...meat and dairy kills, in more ways than one!

By *ary_ArgyllMan  over a year ago

Argyll

Over use of antibiotics and people not finishing courses prescribed.

"Safe sex is the only prevention.

Drugs aren't the answer I am afraid. Cells and diseases multiply faster than we will ever be able to tackle them.

It's just nature

Mrs J xx"

Well said

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

so it wont be anything to do with us not accepting the natural order of things and dying from disease, pestilence, age.natures done its best to keep the world healthy the biggest plague to hit this wonderful world is us

I heard on the radio not long ago that they even using the Antibiotic of last resort on the fucking animals. so it wont be anything to do with us not accepting the natural order of things and dying from disease, pestilence, age.natures done its best to keep the world healthy the biggest plague to hit this wonderful world is us"

Very true... mother nature culls anything that overpopulates

By *ary_ArgyllMan  over a year ago

Argyll

I heard on the radio not long ago that they even using the Antibiotic of last resort on the fucking animals. so it wont be anything to do with us not accepting the natural order of things and dying from disease, pestilence, age.natures done its best to keep the world healthy the biggest plague to hit this wonderful world is us

Very true... mother nature culls anything that overpopulates "

Yes there are too many people at present but I don't particularly want to see that corrected by going back to pre-20th century medical conditions. Access to education and family planning would be much more preferable.

I'll just have the soup, thanks!

Sex in the future's gonna end up with those weird demolition man vr head set - actually we're kinda there aren't we. Or those full body condoms from naked gun.

» Add a new message to this topic