FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday to you.

Happy Birthday dear Queenie,

Happy Birthday to you!

Love Jintz

*curtsies....munches big cake*

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More expense spent at the taxpayers expense

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"More expense spent at the taxpayers expense "
what exactly do you think it costs. Whatever it is its nowhere near they revenue they produce not to mention the celebrations being put on at windsor castle (free I may add) this week. Happy birthday HRH

"More expense spent at the taxpayers expense what exactly do you think it costs. Whatever it is its nowhere near they revenue they produce not to mention the celebrations being put on at windsor castle (free I may add) this week. Happy birthday HRH"
just not a royalist kola

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

I understand that but the warcry of the royals costing us simple peasants money is just wrong. By all means dont be a royalist but its a little unfair to blame them for something thats simply not the case. Also the royals ask for nothing and im sure they have a few bob they spread around worthwhile causes

Gawd bless you Mam. Pip pip Hoorah!

I'm more concerned at the loss of Queen Victoria yesterday, than any inbred anachronism.

Happy birthday your majesty.. long may you reign xx

Not a royalist either but I do admire HRH... she is the one royal that works damn hard for her country and has never embarrassed it either. She does exactly what she says on her "Queen Tin"...

...plus I feel for her having to put up with Philip sometimes I imagine her making her that Marge Simpson sighhhh of exasperation...

Happy Birthday Liz

Let's face it, the poor old duck has had to sit through many a dire Royal Variety Show. She deserves a nice birthday for that alone!!

"Let's face it, the poor old duck has had to sit through many a dire Royal Variety Show. She deserves a nice birthday for that alone!!

"

Lol so very true and don't forget her Annus horribilis and no that's not a sexual preference

"Let's face it, the poor old duck has had to sit through many a dire Royal Variety Show. She deserves a nice birthday for that alone!!

Lol so very true and don't forget her Annus horribilis and no that's not a sexual preference "

Quite a few "annuses horribilises" on here too!!!!

Lol so very true and don't forget her Annus horribilis and no that's not a sexual preference

Quite a few "annuses horribilises" on here too!!!! "

Quite a few "annuses horribilises" on here too!!!!

"

"Not a royalist either but I do admire HRH... she is the one royal that works damn hard for her country and has never embarrassed it either. She does exactly what she says on her "Queen Tin"...

...plus I feel for her having to put up with Philip sometimes I imagine her making her that Marge Simpson sighhhh of exasperation...

Happy Birthday Liz "

Princess Anne works harder, she fulfills more duties than any of the Royal family!

"Not a royalist either but I do admire HRH... she is the one royal that works damn hard for her country and has never embarrassed it either. She does exactly what she says on her "Queen Tin"...

Happy Birthday Liz

Princess Anne works harder, she fulfills more duties than any of the Royal family!"

And we will wish her a happy birthday too when its hers...

Happy Birthday Liz

Princess Anne works harder, she fulfills more duties than any of the Royal family!"

True but she's also dropped her share of clangers... to my knowledge the Queen has never done so. Though some might say that's been to her detriment too

» Add a new message to this topic