FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Does size really matter?

Does size really matter?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does size really matter just I don't seem to be getting anywhere on this site or maybe it's my looks awk God knows lol...will hang around and admire all you beautiful women for a little while longer in the hope of finally getting the chance to prove my worth to at least one of you haha!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Does size really matter just I don't seem to be getting anywhere on this site or maybe it's my looks awk God knows lol...will hang around and admire all you beautiful women for a little while longer in the hope of finally getting the chance to prove my worth to at least one of you haha!"

It's generally not all about size for me it's about attraction & that can be physical or based on how well I get on with the person

glad to hear that so guessing I'm just not what you fancy then lol

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

Well when it comes to size OP, a 15 word profile doesn't usually impress the ladies. Nor does showing only cock pics.

Just a wee bit of advice, up to you whether you take it.

" glad to hear that so guessing I'm just not what you fancy then lol "

Never spoke to you or seen your face.

I agree with the other poster, only cock pics on profile is off putting

By *ostEligibleBachelorMan  over a year ago

"Well when it comes to size OP, a 15 word profile doesn't usually impress the ladies. Nor does showing only cock pics.

Just a wee bit of advice, up to you whether you take it. "

This.

Send message to you with facial pictures hope to hear back from you Wether successful or not lol thanks for pointers all taken on board x

By *ostEligibleBachelorMan  over a year ago

Also no verifications don't help; and showing up at a social or two will do wonders for not only getting verifications but also potentially just meeting new people. 80% of the people I've met for "fun" have came off the back of introductions at socials, cjs, etc.

Size goes both ways doesn't just fall on the guy.

Have been with women and I've done nothing for them & I couldn't feel a thin either, but have been with women and it's been good both ways.

Currently seeing a woman who in her own words "is tighter than a virgin" and she cums multiple times with me

So size does matter.

But would also listen to the posters above

Would say size doesn't matter .

You need to know how to use it.

Its not about how big or thick . For me I need to click with the person mentally as well as atraction. To ve honest I've had far better meets wth guys with smaller cocks than ones with big ones.

"Does size really matter just I don't seem to be getting anywhere on this site or maybe it's my looks awk God knows lol...will hang around and admire all you beautiful women for a little while longer in the hope of finally getting the chance to prove my worth to at least one of you haha!

It's generally not all about size for me it's about attraction & that can be physical or based on how well I get on with the person"

Jeezo ...Thats me fecked then ..lol x

interesting to know thanks for the feedback done some tweeking to the profile so hopefully luck Is on my side

Size does matter ...Ive a 12 inch Cock ..A Female once said i would like too keep my cervix in once place thank you ..

I told her ..Theres no way am fecking halfing it .. lol

On a more serious note thought ..3 weeks ? ..Take on board the advice given above and have Patience ..

Some things come best too those who wait .

Good Luck

"Does size really matter just I don't seem to be getting anywhere on this site or maybe it's my looks awk God knows lol...will hang around and admire all you beautiful women for a little while longer in the hope of finally getting the chance to prove my worth to at least one of you haha!

It's generally not all about size for me it's about attraction & that can be physical or based on how well I get on with the person

Jeezo ...Thats me fecked then ..lol x

"

Aw smooth

» Add a new message to this topic