FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Scottish ladies with sexy little feet

Scottish ladies with sexy little feet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Like trying to find a unicorn out there...I'm sure they exist I used to date a couple...lol

Would like to know if any of you ladies here in the glorious West enjoy a footrub....look after their feet....painted toes... and who enjoy using them on a guy.....

I know there's plenty out there going yuk.....just seeking these ladies out.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

stop it,

searching for these sexy females at this time of day will do us males no good at all

"stop it,

searching for these sexy females at this time of day will do us males no good at all "

Just trying to start the quest for these secretive beauties

I appreciate a nice foot like the best of them, and Easy does have lovely painted wee toes and perfect wee feet (In fact I might dig out a pic or two later). Using them for sex though. Just nahhhh. Don't get it.

F

Apparently I have nice feet, always try to look after them...however, don't ever touch them! My pet hate

"Apparently I have nice feet, always try to look after them...however, don't ever touch them! My pet hate "

This is my point...Some ladies have stunning feet....look after them...but if you touch them your dead....lol.....why such a thing about people touching feet....

Too tickly.....or just strange.?

"I appreciate a nice foot like the best of them, and Easy does have lovely painted wee toes and perfect wee feet (In fact I might dig out a pic or two later). Using them for sex though. Just nahhhh. Don't get it.

F"

It's not really the using them for sex.....its nice play with the whole body....especially when they are very nice....

» Add a new message to this topic