FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > face book

face book

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

dose any one agree that fab swingers is slightly turning like face book...some people are time wasters..pic collectors

and are on fabswingers just to pass the time and chat to others about general chit chat .a think we are forgetting this is a swingers site ...xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"dose any one agree that fab swingers is slightly turning like face book...some people are time wasters..pic collectors

and are on fabswingers just to pass the time and chat to others about general chit chat .a think we are forgetting this is a swingers site ...xx"

slightly agree with you there but for picts collectors why dont you mark on it hands off etc so they cant use it, but for most sites now as you no there always be users like this just to lurk an dont do anything once there spotted from my there block

By *nTCouple  over a year ago

funland

i dont totally agree. there are mix of timewasters, pic collectors, chatters, social friends, good friends and meeters for us.

the meeters always make up for the eejits. but love our social friends and good friends too (meet up with them at the socials)

so for us it remains a swingers site and the eejits am afraid infiltrate evn facebook lol

"dose any one agree that fab swingers is slightly turning like face book...some people are time wasters..pic collectors

and are on fabswingers just to pass the time and chat to others about general chit chat .a think we are forgetting this is a swingers site ...xx"

There are 'some' timewasters and pic collectors as there are 'some' that are just here for the banter but we find that its a small minority.

Yes it is a swingers site but are we all expected to meet anyone that asks or are we allowed to have preferences on whom we meet up with? Far too many people on here think that if you knock them back, you are automatically a timewaster or fake... THOSE are the people that are spoiling it...

;-)

Well said Steve

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

yes ..we totaly agree they are more gen people on here...but i as i said its slightly turning like a face book..

"

There are 'some' timewasters and pic collectors as there are 'some' that are just here for the banter but we find that its a small minority.

Yes it is a swingers site but are we all expected to meet anyone that asks or are we allowed to have preferences on whom we meet up with? Far too many people on here think that if you knock them back, you are automatically a timewaster or fake... THOSE are the people that are spoiling it...

;-)

"

Well put my man, I`m off to put up a "meet today" logo on our profile and if we don`t get a shag tonight we`re leaving this site for good.

Unbelievable I know, but I was online early this morning and had a mail asking for a meet there and then.

I politely declined on the basis I didnt really know the person, and like to have some banter with them and feel a 'connection'. Would also have to check it over with Jo and as she was in bed, I wasnt going to wake her for that!

Am pretty sure that I will be tagged a timewaster or fake by her as I didnt want to meet there and then.

S.

are people mad to meet at that time of night/morning

I never will meet at that time due 2 reasons as you just said

also didn't no the person as this person could be a rapist or other

cant believe people think of this your time waster very sad me thinks

you just dont no whats round the corner at that time

Totally agree with steve here to

By *entscotscplCouple  over a year ago

falkirk ish

many on this site will look for a later

meet, for many reasons ie the most common reason is by no shows ,kids etc have just informed parents they ain comming home .etc

we have had a few last min late night meets and all been ok

so late meets do work for some !!

» Add a new message to this topic