FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Birthdays

Birthdays

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Are birthday posts a sign of how popular people are? I would be too shy to post ma birthday on here plus it would show my age lol.

Do people post on here as a genuine sign of well wishing or do they hope to out do the numbers on the last birthday people?

Oh and how about a bookies favourite? May make a great sideline and money lol. G xx

ps Adrien Mole 14 and a 1/2 lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Are birthday posts a sign of how popular people are? I would be too shy to post ma birthday on here plus it would show my age lol.

"

Your age shows up on your profile ..and if i was you i would not put any candles on the birthday cake this year..it might take 5 firefighters to tackle the blaze.

I think a lot of people are really popular on here and have met great friends through the site and from attending socials so posting a birthday message for them is fine i think.

well i am gonna be big 40 this year and mr sticky is abroad.... so i gonna be cellebrating quietly on the day. Billy no mates me...

'goes to the corner and eats worms'

Dunno, when i see them i do simply send the best wishes to those i genuinely have met and know.

By *urioduoCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

when my birthday come round I will remind my friends not to put a post on

I dont think it has anything to do with popularity.. its all about friends wishing each other a their best wishes.. i see no harm in it and think its rather nice that it can be done

i used to add and even put them up but dont bother anymore as feel its not so nice for those that put them up and get 1 or 2

"when my birthday come round I will remind my friends not to put a post on "
and we'll ignore it

maybe i shouldn't have put a post up for mr aa's ???? is it so wrong?

well i having a birthday post is going to upset people then they dont have to look at it and it was mine and it was nice to get replys and a surprise but hey ho will not let mrs put it on again as it has upset some people in here how sad but if they want to speak to me please do and we can discuss it

Not sure why this should really bother people, if you want to wish someone you know happy birthday do so and if you dont well then dont, simples!!!

Soon there is gonna be a Forum Committee to decide if your post is acceptable or not!!!!!!!

It's my birthday soon.

Mail me for a list of the pressies I want. All pockets catered for

wasn't adrian mole 13 and 3/4?

"Are birthday posts a sign of how popular people are? I would be too shy to post ma birthday on here plus it would show my age lol.

Do people post on here as a genuine sign of well wishing or do they hope to out do the numbers on the last birthday people?

Oh and how about a bookies favourite? May make a great sideline and money lol. G xx

ps Adrien Mole 14 and a 1/2 lol "

me thinks g is just trying to earn some extra cash for the hollibob his mrs has just booked lol

By *nTCouple  over a year ago

funland

if i see a birthday post up and i know the person then i wish them happy birthday. never thought about it being a poularity contest and given the subject matter of some of the forum posts then the birthday posts are a welcome change as they are always full of nice sentiments

Only posted about Cuddlytoys birthday on here so all our friends could wish her a happy birthday (and thats exactly what happened)....... nothing to do with trying to be popular , or outdo anyone else.

» Add a new message to this topic