FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Swinging Sites

Swinging Sites

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi there people,

Been on here for a while and had some great times but wondering if there are any other decent swingers sites to maybe try,or is FAB the best,just a queery

wingfeet

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

silly question.. of course Fab is the best

As one of the rules of the forums is:

Don't promote commercial services or websites

Which is clearly posted whenever you make a forum post, its unlikely that anyone is going to reply with the name of a site....

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Fabguys..

By *edo CplCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"As one of the rules of the forums is:

Don't promote commercial services or websites

Which is clearly posted whenever you make a forum post, its unlikely that anyone is going to reply with the name of a site....

"

That be why the original fab owners mailed us on another swinging site saying here`s our new swinging site come join us lol

not exactly abiding by their own sites rules were they

but anyway here we are and we have promoted fab ever since to friends from other sites to help make it grow but it does stick in my throat a bit how certain rules are enforced on this site and how i know the methods fab used on other sites to promote itself to get itself up and running

to OP google is your friend do a search for swinging sites and have a look around but few come close to fab but others do offer a different choice of features,members etc

Well alls fair in love and business hedo, lol... but still stands that posting competing sites in the forums (or chat) tends to lead to a ban, so was just pointing that out if someone did reply to the OP and forgot themselves

By *edo CplCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

agree with that just don`t agree that other site names tend to be a bad word when posting comments i mean just the name not the link to them

and you hit the nail on the head fab is a business and deffo in it for the money even though it is free for the main part it is a business nonetheless and is generating a very good income from information i`ve saw on the net

members are what make this site and member numbers are it`s value

Well Said Hedo,s

Buboo ......

» Add a new message to this topic