FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Why

Why

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why is it some guys don't get the meaning of this site, Twice this week I've had shit from them for meeting others, so much so I've hid my veris and feel like deleting this

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

I don't engage with them. Delete, block, don't give them another thought

Its the ones I've met though, they seem to think they have some sort of say

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why is it some guys don't get the meaning of this site, Twice this week I've had shit from them for meeting others, so much so I've hid my veris and feel like deleting this "

maybe they are so captivated by you that the thought of you with another man shatters their soul? Either that or they r just roy walkers and should get blocked lol

"Why is it some guys don't get the meaning of this site, Twice this week I've had shit from them for meeting others, so much so I've hid my veris and feel like deleting this

maybe they are so captivated by you that the thought of you with another man shatters their soul? Either that or they r just roy walkers and should get blocked lol "

lol doubt it, just feel like they think they have some say what I do

Had a regular lately take the huff as I met someone else . Best thing to do is delete and block them. They clearly don't get the meaning of swinging.

Don't let them get to you

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

"Its the ones I've met though, they seem to think they have some sort of say "

Still applies, lol

Thank you

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

".......so much so I've hid my veris and feel like deleting this "

Why??? Why go on the defensive when you've done nothing wrong?

Delete their message(s), block their profile, and report them to Admin. End of.

[Removed by poster at 20/05/16 20:36:22]

"Why is it some guys don't get the meaning of this site, Twice this week I've had shit from them for meeting others, so much so I've hid my veris and feel like deleting this

maybe they are so captivated by you that the thought of you with another man shatters their soul? Either that or they r just roy walkers and should get blocked lol lol doubt it, just feel like they think they have some say what I do "

Mental, you imagine u questioning THEM about THEIR meets, they would go right off on 1, nope im going with first theory, ur just too enchanting and alluring for them

".......so much so I've hid my veris and feel like deleting this

Why??? Why go on the defensive when you've done nothing wrong?

Delete their message(s), block their profile, and report them to Admin. End of."

thank you, your right !

maybe they are so captivated by you that the thought of you with another man shatters their soul? Either that or they r just roy walkers and should get blocked lol lol doubt it, just feel like they think they have some say what I do

Mental, you imagine u questioning THEM about THEIR meets, they would go right off on 1, nope im going with first theory, ur just too enchanting and alluring for them "

haha not at all

Men are naturally protective but sometimes that manifests negatively as possesiveness. They are probably scared you meet someone else you prefer especially with the amount of single males here... but Bothy is right... this is a swinging site and if they can't deal with it then you're better off without them.

Red x

They shud b lucky there gettin meet you

Thank you. Blocked and deleted

maybe they are so captivated by you that the thought of you with another man shatters their soul? Either that or they r just roy walkers and should get blocked lol lol doubt it, just feel like they think they have some say what I do

Mental, you imagine u questioning THEM about THEIR meets, they would go right off on 1, nope im going with first theory, ur just too enchanting and alluring for them haha not at all"

Nope, gonna need to find out for myself , u have me curious now hee hee chat?

"Men are naturally protective but sometimes that manifests negatively as possesiveness. They are probably scared you meet someone else you prefer especially with the amount of single males here... but Bothy is right... this is a swinging site and if they can't deal with it then you're better off without them.

Red x "

Much better put than me lol spot on

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

"Why is it some guys don't get the meaning of this site, Twice this week I've had shit from them for meeting others, so much so I've hid my veris and feel like deleting this "

What is the meaning of the site though? I've seen various different explanations on here.

By *ustforalaugh1Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Had a regular lately take the huff as I met someone else . Best thing to do is delete and block them. They clearly don't get the meaning of swinging.

Don't let them get to you "

By *heesyheadbandMan  over a year ago

Glenrothes

someone taking the huff must be a right put off lol

Had this a few times. Bloody annoying. And they say woman are too needy. Huh!

Help me fight the duck hoard and when they are defeated I shall turn my weapons of mass destruction to those inferior complex men

Lol gas

What is the meaning of the site though? I've seen various different explanations on here."

meeting who you want and when you want I thought

"Had this a few times. Bloody annoying. And they say woman are too needy. Huh! "
insecure men leggz lol

Me perosonally i dont care as i know how badly your inbox get but my gripe with this place is the opposite.

When you Start chatting and then the person your speaking to bottle it when it comes to meeting.

"Me perosonally i dont care as i know how badly your inbox get but my gripe with this place is the opposite.

When you Start chatting and then the person your speaking to bottle it when it comes to meeting."

yea, if its a genuine reason I would always let them know, but would never just not turn up

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

for the same reason some women do...like everything there is three sides to a story one sided versions mean nothing.

Just move on and do your thing.

"Me perosonally i dont care as i know how badly your inbox get but my gripe with this place is the opposite.

When you Start chatting and then the person your speaking to bottle it when it comes to meeting."

This. Makes me feel I've done something wrong...

Some blokes are just dicks!

Genuine guys on here have a hard enough time without eejits posing off the lovely ladies on the site!!!

"Some blokes are just dicks!

Genuine guys on here have a hard enough time without eejits posing off the lovely ladies on the site!!!"

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"Some blokes are just dicks!

Genuine guys on here have a hard enough time without eejits posing off the lovely ladies on the site!!!"

this is the warcry of the "genuine" guy. No one spoils anything for anyone other than themselves back to ops point. Im one of those people if you meet what I deem an unsavory person that I take as a reflection on me. And would want no further contact folk may not like it but the guys entitled to his view

» Add a new message to this topic