FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > comfortable being naked

comfortable being naked

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I enjoy being naked as mutch as the next person in the house but I've never realy done it with anyone except during sex I would like to try it just to be naked cup of tea and generally sitting about..am I in danger of growing a beard and becoming a naturist.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love a beardy

Looks like you already have a damn fine beard

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

We tried it last year at a local nudist beach.

Its quite liberating lol.

By *gowbhoy4funMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Just make sure you don't spill the tea

"We tried it last year at a local nudist beach.

Its quite liberating lol.

"

This I would like to try...on a warm day.lol

I'd be naked all day everyday if I was aloud x

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Yup I don't mind being naked, again I've no shame so maybe that's why it doesn't bother me. I was getting funny looks last night at CJs when I came out the couples room bollock naked for a beer lol

John

"I'd be naked all day everyday if I was aloud x "

Me too. Naked at home for most of the time, keep a gown / jeans and t-shirt near the door in case of callers!

By *ustforalaugh1Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Often wanted to do this.

Just to "be" so to speak.

I love being naked when ever I can. But I don't think i could control myself if went anywhere with other nude people especially if I was attracted to them. It's ok when you see someone that catches your eye and you have a little naught thought but with being nude you have no where to hide

as a nudist myself its a great feeling being naked eether on the beach or anywer else its legal lol xxx penny

"I enjoy being naked as mutch as the next person in the house but I've never realy done it with anyone except during sex I would like to try it just to be naked cup of tea and generally sitting about..am I in danger of growing a beard and becoming a naturist. "

Why don't you come along to our beach social, on the 2nd July, its being held at tentsmuir beach, it is a meet and greet, where you will be able to get naked if you want.

"I enjoy being naked as mutch as the next person in the house but I've never realy done it with anyone except during sex I would like to try it just to be naked cup of tea and generally sitting about..am I in danger of growing a beard and becoming a naturist.

Why don't you come along to our beach social, on the 2nd July, its being held at tentsmuir beach, it is a meet and greet, where you will be able to get naked if you want. "

that would be great but I'm off to Cuba on 1st of July for two weeks ...thanks for the invite..

"I enjoy being naked as mutch as the next person in the house but I've never realy done it with anyone except during sex I would like to try it just to be naked cup of tea and generally sitting about..am I in danger of growing a beard and becoming a naturist.

Why don't you come along to our beach social, on the 2nd July, its being held at tentsmuir beach, it is a meet and greet, where you will be able to get naked if you want. that would be great but I'm off to Cuba on 1st of July for two weeks ...thanks for the invite.."

lol, well I can see Cuba has a better lure than our social. have a great time mate.

as long as the weather is warm its fun

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

Oh god no. Naked is not a good look on me.

I'm still very quick to reach for something to cover up with after Sex. Plus I own a dressing up box and lots or lingerie so as to avoid bring naked as much as possible.

"Oh god no. Naked is not a good look on me.

I'm still very quick to reach for something to cover up with after Sex. Plus I own a dressing up box and lots or lingerie so as to avoid bring naked as much as possible.

"

Im sure you look stunning, can I judge

By *heesyheadbandMan  over a year ago

Glenrothes

when it come to being naked, i'm kind of like Martini...

"when it come to being naked, i'm kind of like Martini... "

Wot, shaken and not stirred, lol

I'd scare too many people being naked all the time lol. X

"I'd scare too many people being naked all the time lol. X"

awww come on hun, I'm sure you look great, there every time I go naked at beach, there are all shapes and sizes, nobody really takes that much notice, and once you've done it, you feel great. x

"I'd scare too many people being naked all the time lol. X"
I'm sure you would be fine .x

By *heesyheadbandMan  over a year ago

Glenrothes

"when it come to being naked, i'm kind of like Martini...

Wot, shaken and not stirred, lol "

lol good one

"I'd scare too many people being naked all the time lol. X

awww come on hun, I'm sure you look great, there every time I go naked at beach, there are all shapes and sizes, nobody really takes that much notice, and once you've done it, you feel great. x "

Maybe

I know there's a nudist beach in Fife. So perhaps I'll try x

"I'd scare too many people being naked all the time lol. XI'm sure you would be fine .x"

Maybe lol x

awww come on hun, I'm sure you look great, there every time I go naked at beach, there are all shapes and sizes, nobody really takes that much notice, and once you've done it, you feel great. x

Maybe

I know there's a nudist beach in Fife. So perhaps I'll try x"

Why not come along tour beach social, its at tentsmuir beach, going to be quite a few there, you can get naked if you like, or stay clothed, its up to you. and you will meet lots of people of the site. its on 2nd july.

Maybe

Why not come along tour beach social, its at tentsmuir beach, going to be quite a few there, you can get naked if you like, or stay clothed, its up to you. and you will meet lots of people of the site. its on 2nd july. "

Tentsmuir? Where is that? X

Maybe

Why not come along tour beach social, its at tentsmuir beach, going to be quite a few there, you can get naked if you like, or stay clothed, its up to you. and you will meet lots of people of the site. its on 2nd july.

Tentsmuir? Where is that? X"

just over in fife, if you look on forums, you will see thread. x

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

[Removed by poster at 23/05/16 17:12:16]

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Oh god no. Naked is not a good look on me.

"

Me too

Maybe

Tentsmuir? Where is that? X

just over in fife, if you look on forums, you will see thread. x "

I've heard of that one

X

Yup naked all the way

.as long as the doors locked .was going to start a naked cleaning buisiness but didn't think it would take off lol

"Yup naked all the way

.as long as the doors locked .was going to start a naked cleaning buisiness but didn't think it would take off lol"

not a bad idea I'm not bad with the old duster...lol..xx

Came into the world naked and will go out of naked so why not stay naked in between doesn't bother me one way or the other

Unless it's a club and it's a ladies night and your naked and the entertainment

It becomes a bit scary believe me

By *ude boy 2017Man  over a year ago

Bolton

Love it in clubs when you can walk around naked and talk to people who are also naked

By *edeWoman  over a year ago

the abyss

I will walk around my house naked but sitting down is another thing when you have a dog that wants to sit in your lap

Yes pretty relaxed in the buff, I grew up in a nudie house So it wasn’t uncommon for naked bodies breezing about the house

The folks are still at it in their 80’s

By *eachesAndCream99Couple  over a year ago

Outskirts of Cardiff just off the M4

I ‘M’Lady’ don’t feel comfortable yet being naked, it is something that I’m working on as we really want to start going to more nudist beaches. However, I love seeing the Mr naked and I get off on seeing others naked and walking around confidently

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Very comfortable naked both inside and outside.

By *lbie6Man  over a year ago

glasgow

I love being naked walking around naked

Absolutely nothing wrong with being naked it's very good for building self confidence plus the more you see yourself naked the more effort you put into changing the things you dont like about yourself ...

Very confident being naked around others all in a naturist way of course,, best feeling ever naked on a beach or swimming

I'm not comfortable being naked at all. During sex I can usually get past it and just enjoy but as soon as we are done I reach straight for something to cover myself

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

Not comfortable at all, I’m fact I would go as far to say I hate it. Always dim lights and covered up x

By *r Costa xxMan  over a year ago

stirling

Love being naked, even Dadbods can enjoy it

Got to love lying naked together after fun just chatting

At home perfectly comfortable with it. On the beach or anywhere else, a bikini is as far as I'll go.

the abyss

"At home perfectly comfortable with it. On the beach or anywhere else, a bikini is as far as I'll go."

I'm with you there although I don't own a bikini so a full swimsuit is as naked I go in public - I don't want to scar people after all

Maybe

Tentsmuir? Where is that? X"

I am going today, sun is shinning already, gonna get naked and enjoy the sunshine on by body

I love being naked when at home or even better outside. Bit of an exhibitionist. Always up for meeting others

"At home perfectly comfortable with it. On the beach or anywhere else, a bikini is as far as I'll go.

I'm with you there although I don't own a bikini so a full swimsuit is as naked I go in public - I don't want to scar people after all "

I felt the same until about 3yrs ago on holiday when I realised if I wanted to wear one then I should. Before that, last time I'd wore one I was about 5! Life's too short

I’ve always enjoyed being and swimming naked. It’s such a lovely feeling enjoying the warmth of the sun outdoors or skinny dipping

It’s always been somewhere quiet and discreet. I’ve always fancied going toma naturist resort tho.

By *SCouple81Couple  over a year ago

Between Edinburgh and Scottish Borders

We've spent 10 days in amazing naturist resort. That was our second visit there and we'll be back. It's amazing. Absolutely love being naked on holiday.

the abyss

"At home perfectly comfortable with it. On the beach or anywhere else, a bikini is as far as I'll go.

I'm with you there although I don't own a bikini so a full swimsuit is as naked I go in public - I don't want to scar people after all

I felt the same until about 3yrs ago on holiday when I realised if I wanted to wear one then I should. Before that, last time I'd wore one I was about 5! Life's too short "

You're probably right! Now I just need to buy one and find an occasion to use it

By *ouplefor funCouple  over a year ago

near kilmarnock

Happy to be naked indoors with other

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I felt the same until about 3yrs ago on holiday when I realised if I wanted to wear one then I should. Before that, last time I'd wore one I was about 5! Life's too short

You're probably right! Now I just need to buy one and find an occasion to use it "

My mum nearly had a fit whèn we went holiday and she found out i wore a bikini. Did not dare

tell her that i usually go to nudist beaches.

You're probably right! Now I just need to buy one and find an occasion to use it "

If we have any more nice weather before the end of August get yer wee bits toastin in your garden

Well said Doggy,,,,

Always feel comfortable being naked at home, love my naked housework days, and the occasional sneaky skinny dip up in the loch when sun is out.

By *igs72Man  over a year ago

motherwell

Desperate to try being naked outdoors. Just not sure where to go. Needs to be open area but secluded. Don’t want to subject any innocent passing people to my naked body

Someone on another thread suggested somewhere local and I need to check it out

By *lbie6Man  over a year ago

glasgow

I enjoy being naked when I can its liberating I always sleep naked

Off to Rhodes in September and can’t wait to try out the nude beach there.

Love the feeling of being naked, mostly just at hone but sometimes have baked walks outside late at night which is truly liberating

» Add a new message to this topic