FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > question

question

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wonder what peoples thoughts were on saying hello to people from here when you see the on the street shopping or what ever when you have not spoken before. The reason I ask hubby was at work when a lady came up to him and said "can I ask if your from fab". Now we have seen a few members of fab when we have been out in motherwell and hubby has seen a few while at work and we would never stop and say hello unless we had chatted or meet before. So just wanted to see what other people thought x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Id get shot so ignore me hehe!!!

i wouldnt speak in case they were in earshot of peeps from their real lives

Hence why folk prob shouldn't have face pics.

If I knew them really well then yeh I'd say hello. Haven't got "im from a swinging site" written across my forehead. If knew them slightly would nod and smile. If wanted to know them more would wink lol

C;)x

By *rs kemeaCouple  over a year ago

angus

Can I ask what your husband said back to her? I hope there was no one there within earshot.

no more than a polite smile, can always message them on here later. other peoples discretion should always be respected

He was a bit shocked but just said sorry what and she replyed never mind. I mean we dobt mind if we have spoken before and if were not with anyone. Its was just cos he was in work.

Gotta do the discretion thing, always always, even if its folks your ultra familiar with swinging wise,,,,just,,in case they are in the company of folks/friends who know nothing of their fab fun lifestyle, a nice familiar smile is a nice subtle acknowledgement of each other though.

"no more than a polite smile, can always message them on here later. other peoples discretion should always be respected"

totally agree

i would say hi to them no point lying if they have seeing u on site

Must start walking around bellshill lok

Bend her over, shag her rotten and ask for an overtime payment..... just a thought like.

"Just wonder what peoples thoughts were on saying hello to people from here when you see the on the street shopping or what ever when you have not spoken before. ......... "

Absolutely not. Never.

You can never be sure what's going on in the other person's life at that exact moment.

Even if you have spoken before it's still a big no-no.

am probs in motherwell more thaqn bellshill but if u see me say hi

"can I ask if your from fab"!!!!!! wow .... discretion is paramount yet it seems some dont even know the meaning of the word.

I see people pretty often from here, I'd never dream of actually going up to them and commenting on it. I once had a man in a bar ask if he could ask me something, I knew it was going to be are you on fab because I recognised him but he was quiet for a few min and asked for my number instead lol. Think a message after saying I saw you today so thought i'd say hi is better than putting someone on the spot.

Mrs F x

DISCRETION ....

How many times do i say this on here ...

It just aint here ..

Buboo x

Only ever met folk from here when out in everyday life a couple of times and spoken to them as if we where friends/ aquantances from a none swinging point of view. Would never even think of doing what the origional poster said was done to them, as has been repeatedly said DISCRETION is of paramount importance!!!

Have seen a few folk doing double takes of us when shopping , especialy in the summer and if my tatoo is in view and must admit it makes the butterflies start knowing there are folk out there who do not know or appreciate the meaning of DISCRETION!!!

the power or right to decide or act according to one's own judgment; freedom of judgment or choice: It is entirely within my discretion whether I will go or stay.

2. the quality of being discreet, especially with reference to one's own actions or speech; prudence or decorum: Throwing all discretion to the winds, he blurted out the truth

I guess they were using there discretion when asking"are you from FAB"

Discretion is the better part of valour - a very subtle smile at most ...

"Must start walking around bellshill lok "
i was standing in a queue in a bellshill store yesturday and the couple behind were talking about a chat room and pm's and just wondered what chatroom they were from lol maybe have been fab.

Mr Me

» Add a new message to this topic