FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > bl---y interenet

bl---y interenet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r cassie4 OP   Couple  over a year ago

highlands

our interenet has been down since erly evening n stopped us arranging time etc to meet another cpl...should we be labled time wasters??..we had no other way to contact them!!now we feel really bad..you who know us know we are not...but whats your view on this subject??? we feel really bad but couldnt be helped

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Awwww guy thats such a shame im sure they will read this and know your r genuine ppl xxxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

shld have exchanged mobile numbers?

By *nTCouple  over a year ago

funland

not a lot you can do tbh - but given you have been verified am sure they will know you werent timewasters. shit happens from time to timeand not every failed meeter is a chancer.

hope you are both good btw - missing u loads xx

we have had a few stalkers when gave out our mobile number so are always very wary of this

By *1cebren4uWoman  over a year ago

clydebank

"our interenet has been down since erly evening n stopped us arranging time etc to meet another cpl...should we be labled time wasters??..we had no other way to contact them!!now we feel really bad..you who know us know we are not...but whats your view on this subject??? we feel really bad but couldnt be helped "

I'll verify you both as real good mates and DEFF NOT TIMEWASTERS love you both and miss ya lots xxxxxxxx

In all honest opinion yes these ppl probably will label you as timewasters as you arranged to meet then didnt (albeit there were circumstances involved). Perhaps next time you should exchange mobile numbers so at least if this happens again you have a point of contact.

It is slightly unfair to say those who know us know we are not as this could have happened to anyone yet "unverified" ppl would have a timewaster label on them before you could blink an eye.

xx

Flamin eck, what were they supposed to do? Walk around Edinburgh or the Highlands with a placard with their details on it??

I've always said that things do happen last minute, it's life. Presumably they'd had sufficient contact so that that plus their veris, the other party would know that there was a genuine reason.

Im sorry but the OP asked what are other ppls opinions on this, so I clearly gave mine. I didnt ask what people thought of my opinion, nobody has to agree with it or even like it but it is MY OPINION.

By *r cassie4 OP   Couple  over a year ago

highlands

thanks for all comments,we were just about to arrange time n give out numbers when it all went haywire...but thats life.. hopefully because we apologised as soon as we got back on line is enough for the other folk involved. there is not a lot more we can do thanks again

well all you can do is learn by this and as soon as you arrange something ,,give out a contact number ,,ok lots of peeps dont like giving their numbers out,,but well if you willing to go have sex with someone,,,surely a phone number is ok to give out?

as to verified,,,they stand for nothing,,,im sure we are not alone to have been messed about or stood up even from verified peeps?

as before ,,,this is just MY opinion

auds xx

» Add a new message to this topic