FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > CJ's Raided By Cops Sat 12th March

CJ's Raided By Cops Sat 12th March

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rDiscretion4U OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

hey guys I had a couple of friends who were attending CJs last night they are regulars, they pulled outside to see about a dozen uniformed cops bailing in... needless to say they didnt go in

was anyone there ?? orcan shed some light on this ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How stories start????? I was outside when they arrived { all 3 of them } chatted at door 5min. stood at gate and sat in their van gone in 20min max. The party carried on without a hiccup well maybe an odd hiccup.

Thanks for clarifying that mate

and all the time the cops were there dealing with a totally legal party, some wee ned was stealing cars,mugging folk,or being a total pest to the public. i for 1 think they should get there prioities right or they maybe got upset at not getting invited?

By *unybunyWoman  over a year ago

Living in a Scottish office somewhere

just a matter of time before it happened though. Considering the scum papers got nothing to write better about and highlight it to all n sundry in the weekend papers every week for the past 3 weeks

By *andj65Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Thanks Andy for clearing this up as was just gonna reply too...takes one post to start the rumours and scare mongering and usually with folks who werent even there and listening to second hand news!!

Having went along last nite we had a great nite..albeit quieter but very chilled and fun...

Cj your place is looking great and you have done yourself proud

The revamp is brilliant and you all have put in a lot of work...

We will be there to support you and your parties as always as we go wherever we like and wont let the press or ANYONE ELSE dictate this...some should have a good look at themselves!!!

Not getting into all the postings so will be the last i post on this so all that needs saying now is...

Keep the parties coming Cj your doing great!!!

Jo

By *utieguyMan  over a year ago

motherwell

Bizarre - what exactly are they doing wrong at CJs as its consulting adults and away from preying eyes not as if its outside and shaming some innocent person walking by. As previous poster said - go and catch some real criminals and get your response time down in the real issues. Mates car was getting stole 2 weeks ago and as he went out to nab the 4 youths to prevent it getting taken away his wife phoned for police assistance - they arrived 42 minutes later when the youths were all home in their bed

By *inkyCJWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

Thanks for clearing that up. For a moment I thought I must have been at the wrong party.

Police arrived and left within 5 mins. No excessive noise so left quite happy. Party carried on regardless.

See you all at next one.

CJ xx

Cant imagine the police will just turn up for no reason, as has been said, there is no law been broken.

The neighbours though may be calling the police and making up a story about noise or disturbance just to get the police out, with the assumption that a police presence will put people off attending.

Soon enough the police will get bored of this though.

S.

The Sunday papers are rags, and what do u do with rags, wipe ur hands on them, best thing for the sunday tabloids, is toilet paper!

Typical .... one person says something ...by time the 3rd person hears about it it has more legs on it than a nest of spiders ffs.

Uniform officers are a slave to the public and their control room. The cops only go where they are sent. If someone makes a complaint, malicious or not, they are duty bound to investigate.

Well its 1pm Sunday and I'm still at cj's having coffee after another great night and I missed the men in uniform as they where away before we arrived, knew we should have come before 10 lol Ty skanks for a great night again love you's xxx

"hey guys I had a couple of friends who were attending CJs last night they are regulars, they pulled outside to see about a dozen uniformed cops bailing in... needless to say they didnt go in

was anyone there ?? orcan shed some light on this ??"

why were they there

they hope to see naked women with Tommy Sheridan double

"The Sunday papers are rags, and what do u do with rags, wipe ur hands on them, best thing for the sunday tabloids, is toilet paper!"

I disagree. The newsprint comes off all over your bum.

I can't imagine the cops would 'raid' anywhere on the basis of a newspaper article.

You'd expect them to attend, perhaps on the basis of a local complaint or under the direction of the Fiscal, just to see what's going on and to let any 'concerned' locals see they're taking an interest.

Afetr that, depending on what they saw, discussions with the Fiscal and any other interested parties before deciding what, if anything, to do next.

After.

exactly, they are private parties held behind closed doors with no noise polution so ride the storm and let it pass

"exactly, they are private parties held behind closed doors with no noise polution so ride the storm and let it pass"

As I said on the other CJs thread

"I doubt the cops will take much of an interest in this matter but HMRC might feel they want to check if the sums of money mentioned are in fact correct.

Strathclyde Fire and Rescue might wonder if the number of people mentioned in a semi-detached house, albeit a large semi) is safe.

There's more than one way to skin a cat.

"

Last night's recce by Strathclyde's Finest might be the forerunner of attention from elsewhere.

THis does make me laugh. The police were there as someone had made mention of the noise. As with any noise complaint they have to go and investigate - so they did, they certainly werent there in relation to anything else. Took all of 5 minutes, Im sure they were just as cheesed off at having their time wasted!

Didnt affect the party at all and as Jo said, it was a great night and place looks amazing - worth all the hard work.

People certainly shouldnt be put off coming by a few silly rumours.

Thanks again for your hospitality CJ xxx

By *rDiscretion4U OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

phew clad to hear it Caroline I was going to text you to find out but ive got a new phone and didnt have your number, so many have said it already but they really should be out catching actual criminals instead of harrasing decent law abiding, and yeah we all know that no laws are being broken at CJs, all the best toots. and hope to get over to see you soon....

MrD x

Must say , it does put us 2 off visiting now its so high brow with tabloids and police. Total shame.

It is a shame, theres folks who have to swing very discretely and im sure luv going to the club or would want to.

What really aint helping is various artists adding to negative,speculative "ohh whats going to happen next" style hype.

Agreed, but we will not go if theres a chance of police or paper journos there ... its on the highlite for these people now, total shame, but wish everyone good luck organising it ..

"Agreed, but we will not go if theres a chance of police or paper journos there ... its on the highlite for these people now, total shame, but wish everyone good luck organising it .."

agree with you guys, not for us anymore x

we wouldnt be going either. Firstly mr sticky is away, and if anything were to be against the law, highly unlikely, but we couldnt risk our jobs.

Wish you all the best Caroline, but its just too high profile atm.

i was planing to go for a one off but now i am really unsure with this recent activity from the them but when things get quieter down an then maybe i may choose 2 go

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

it's truly a shame as a lot of hard work, commitment and investment will have gone into this business over the years. Threads like this only harm the business, firstly the facts were way off, secondly if the OP knew CJ why the bloody hell they don't contact her directly rather than in such a public forum... plain stupid in my opinion.

Finally, I wonder if the people who were the regulars who witnessed it and then told the OP actually went in to show their support or just drove off into the night.

When your down, your 'friends' break into 2 groups... 'friends and then the rest'..

good luck for the future.

"The Sunday papers are rags, and what do u do with rags, wipe ur hands on them, best thing for the sunday tabloids, is toilet paper!"

Exactly, you'd think these cheap tabloids would have better things to report than what grown men and women do in their spare time.

"The Sunday papers are rags, and what do u do with rags, wipe ur hands on them, best thing for the sunday tabloids, is toilet paper!

Exactly, you'd think these cheap tabloids would have better things to report than what grown men and women do in their spare time. "

Quite the reverse - and it isn't just the so-called newspapers.

You only have to look at the ever increasing selection of gossip type magazines on the shelves to realise that the great British public is enthralled by the spare time goings-on of other people.

I'd even suggest that some of the most vociferous critics of the coverage of swinging found in the tabloids are, perhaps, readers of OK, Heat, Hello and their ilk.

The tabloids are arse wipes in my opinion, they start and encourage wars or do anything to increase there dying circulation,they are yesterdays people with nowhere left to go as the new media ie the internet with its instant news and communication,just means the tabs are tomorrows chipwrappers,the police are not interested in swingers and Im sure they wont waste there scantily clad resources on chasing Caroline,I hope CJs remain open as they have the best parties in Scotland

Well i think the police have their priorities right!

Can just imagine the call to go and investigate from police control to the selected patrol.

"can anyone attend, report of adults having fun and enjoying themselves"

Patrol: "Can you repeat please, can you repeat?"

Control: "Having fun"!!

Patrol: "On our way",,lol

all blown out of proportion , party on thanks for a woderfull night cj

By *lackbird186Man  over a year ago

west glasgow

the police don't need to do anything now as the

"abandon ship has started". as some folk have said above they would not risk the chance of being caught by the police or the press as their jobs are on the line. and for the sake of a nights fun who wants to loose their life style.

if the fiscal (the one who is not a swinger) did want to cast up some arcane laws to close CJ down they would find it. so far the rope is not long enough to get hanged by but they will make it harder

OMG it will soon be against the law to take a piss in your own bathroom as you may need to get your "man" or "flower" out!(thought i would be polite in public) Incase it is against the law to say Cock or Fanny! It is a sham!

C xx

» Add a new message to this topic