FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > All the ppl in the east end

All the ppl in the east end

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all, i've never posted before so bear with me.lol

I'm a lad in the east end of Glasgow. I d'nt get many meets, but thats a different story. I just wonder if its due to the fact that there are more users on this site that come from the west end/ south end of glasgow and the vicinity and not so many around my area?

or maybe its just me!lol

I'd like to hear ur opinion

Ta

Sega

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nTCouple  over a year ago

funland

dont think it matters where you are, its about how flexible you are ie do you drive? can you accomodate? when can you meet? what are you lookng for? and so on........

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I agree it doesnt matter where you come from, if people really want to meet you they will travel and vice versa. xx

if peeps like you they will travel. We travel to all our meets as we cant accom, and we have been all over the place!

wer ner u just up the rod and we do ok on her but it can be hard at times we now just cep going for it wer in hollhed rod and ther 3 or 4 cop ner us that we now of but we met them off her at clubs and hotels as u can be to ner them that can put sum of them off not us but sum lol xx

wer ner u just up the rod and we do ok on her but it can be hard at times we now just cep going for it wer in hollhed rod and ther 3 or 4 cop ner us that we now of but we met them off her at clubs and hotels as u can be to ner them that can put sum of them off not us but sum lol xx

Whit? is this Glaswegian talk?, no idea lol really none at all. We need to visit Glasgow on holiday lol

"wer ner u just up the rod and we do ok on her but it can be hard at times we now just cep going for it wer in hollhed rod and ther 3 or 4 cop ner us that we now of but we met them off her at clubs and hotels as u can be to ner them that can put sum of them off not us but sum lol xx

Whit? is this Glaswegian talk?, no idea lol really none at all. We need to visit Glasgow on holiday lol"

I am Scottish and even I don't understand this lol

"wer ner u just up the rod and we do ok on her but it can be hard at times we now just cep going for it wer in hollhed rod and ther 3 or 4 cop ner us that we now of but we met them off her at clubs and hotels as u can be to ner them that can put sum of them off not us but sum lol xx"

Translated to (I think)

We are near you, just up the road and we do ok on hear but it can be hard at times. We now just keep going for it. We are in xxxxxxx road and there are three or four other couples near us that we know of but we met them off here at clubs and hotels as you can be too near to them that can put some off them. Not us but some. Lol xx

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Thank you Steve always knew you spoke fluent gibberish and would translate it for us lol

By *eclan_and_AimeeCouple  over a year ago

dunblane, stirling

a bit of decorum needed I think people?

the post in question appeared - to me - to be written by someone who struggles with writing, not gibberish glaswegian!

From past experience where the poster was made to feel belittled for struggling with dyslexia - they made one final post to explain then disappeared!

A

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I wasnt belitteling anyone i was merly having a wee joke with steve that he was clever enough to work out what the poster was saying i certainly couldnt have worked it out .

However i do think maybe your right about the dyslexia and if the poster is offended by what i have said then i openly appologise now .

By *eclan_and_AimeeCouple  over a year ago

dunblane, stirling

"I wasnt belitteling anyone i was merly having a wee joke with steve that he was clever enough to work out what the poster was saying i certainly couldnt have worked it out .

However i do think maybe your right about the dyslexia and if the poster is offended by what i have said then i openly appologise now . "

sorry Jacs, didnt intend to make anyone feel they were intentionally belittling. Was just pointing out how the poster may feel if posts had continued down that route.

xAx

Well said Declan and Aimee, there are some lovely people on this site who do struggle with reading/writing difficulties.

I've always said it is up to me to listen harder (or in this case read) to understand what someone wishes to say.......especially if they are saying (writing) something of interest to me.

Please bear with us, not everyone attends to perfect spelling and grammar. Especially in forums which are here to amuse and exchange thoughts, not to be held up as examples of great works of literature.

great works of fiction?... now that's a whole other story.

a lot don't care about spelling or grammar, from what i seen on profiles

"Well said Declan and Aimee, there are some lovely people on this site who do struggle with reading/writing difficulties.

I've always said it is up to me to listen harder (or in this case read) to understand what someone wishes to say.......especially if they are saying (writing) something of interest to me.

Please bear with us, not everyone attends to perfect spelling and grammar. Especially in forums which are here to amuse and exchange thoughts, not to be held up as examples of great works of literature.

great works of fiction?... now that's a whole other story.

"

Likewise. well said Laine.

I still think my world record motorcycle double jump through the diamonds of the old Forth bridge when new one opens is a cracking idea,lol, is that fiction? Dunno.

By *rDiscretion4UMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"wer ner u just up the rod and we do ok on her but it can be hard at times we now just cep going for it wer in hollhed rod and ther 3 or 4 cop ner us that we now of but we met them off her at clubs and hotels as u can be to ner them that can put sum of them off not us but sum lol xx

Whit? is this Glaswegian talk?, no idea lol really none at all. We need to visit Glasgow on holiday lol

I am Scottish and even I don't understand this lol"

great minds think alike

» Add a new message to this topic