FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > FAKES!

FAKES!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Im getting fed up of people not being who they way they are on the profile and just in general being timewasters! Whats the general policy on naming and shaming? is it ok to post who is a timewaster so other people dont get done as well??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

No.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Im getting fed up of people not being who they way they are on the profile and just in general being timewasters! Whats the general policy on naming and shaming? is it ok to post who is a timewaster so other people dont get done as well?? "
just report it

2 admin an block it thats all you can do;

cant name and shame

"No."

Thats for your great feedback. No what? ha

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"No.

Thats for your great feedback. No what? ha"

thats the answer to your question....

is it ok to name and shame... NO

"No.

Thats for your great feedback. No what? ha"

read the Rules

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"Im getting fed up of people not being who they way they are on the profile and just in general being timewasters! Whats the general policy on naming and shaming? is it ok to post who is a timewaster so other people dont get done as well?? "

Try doing it in this thread and you will soon have your answer to whether or not naming and shaming is allowed

Failing that just read the rules on the following page!

http://www.fabswingers.com/content/forum-rules

cant name and shame as its just not practicle. imagine how you would feel if someone out of devilment posted something malicious bout you and had your profile identified. i know of a profile on here that claims to be someone who i know for certain its not. alas nothing you can do other than report

"cant name and shame as its just not practicle. imagine how you would feel if someone out of devilment posted something malicious bout you and had your profile identified. i know of a profile on here that claims to be someone who i know for certain its not. alas nothing you can do other than report"

Thanks guess ill just report and block them!

You should have seen the general policy when you posted the thread or when you reply, its written in bold above the text box

How do we know your not a timewaster?

Name and shame the feckers !!!!

does piss u off weve had mail constant from who im assuming is same person one minute a cpl,, then a single, sends the mail then BOOM next day no longer on site. but next day different name same messages, drives you mad and puts you off .....wish ther was a better way of dealing with them and stopping them coming back all time ...

rant over lol

"Name and shame the feckers !!!!"

im with you on that lol

Just had a full weekend of let downs but hey shit happens theres loads of genuine and lovely people on here that out weight those that get kicks out of not showing take it as a lesson learned .there loss i say

What exactly is a 'fake'?

Bit confused. I mean...I see sex addicts as 'fakes'. A swinger is NOT a sex addict. There is a difference.

I also see people who look to date through here as in a real sense 'fakes'.

What about fuck buddy's? Aren't they fake?

The list could be endless. Shit happens. Communication is important. Acting like a twat isn't.

My tuppence worth.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"What exactly is a 'fake'?

Bit confused. I mean...I see sex addicts as 'fakes'. A swinger is NOT a sex addict. There is a difference.

The list could be endless. Shit happens. Communication is important. Acting like a twat isn't.

My tuppence worth."

some very wise words in there..

some people might come accross as genuine, that are really not. Then again sometimes stuff just happens at last minute to cancel a meet or whatever. That may come accross as timewasting or the person come accross as fake because of a cancel, but as above poster said, shit happens. Just filter, and filter more then hope for the best. All you can do is trust that the person or peeps you are dealing with are the real deal, and not a spammer.

"What exactly is a 'fake'?

My tuppence worth."

Bang on about the folks who actually are a tad needy and use here to find "the one",try a dating site, tired of hearing from some lovely solo fem friends, how they are having to explain their asses off to guys why they are actually "Hello" swinging and having fun!! Its what what we do and why we're here.

Fakes are people who dont turn up without a valid reason, you know the ones who get excited at the thought but when the day happens, maybe bottle it....There are lots of great people on here and a few that , hey maybe are chancers....surely when meeting people you would be able to select who are good and who are scared or fakes on the phone???

Please dont tell me people meet without actualy talking?. Hmmm lol G xx

well 3 weeks in a row I get messaged by this guy saying if I want to join in MMF, gold member not verified...I take some chances sometimes cos I've noticed it CAN be worth it!!!!...anyway....the mobile text comes, Ive stated I want the fem half to call, he says "5 mins"....2 weeks in a row this happens...no fem, just the same pattern...Last nite i said in text and via fab, this is the last time, if she doesnt phone dont contact me here or mobile...so I wait and the text comes "5 mins!".....

My sneaky suspicion is that its the same guy from years ago on fab that always had "8-10 guys needed to fuck my partner".....

so what a waste of this guys own time and effort eh???-so all us experienced peeps on the site start gettin cautious at every new person that mails them(a webcam verify by some unknowns means fuck all to me now), so it will appear pushy when I ask for a call or a cam rather than some batting backNforth of images via fab!

Finally if your reading this, my timewasting friend note I have not named n shamed you...in the forums anyway!

I really find it hard to deal with the timewaster thing , what one person sees as a timewaster isnt what others would call a timewaster.

I have never had a timewaster yet but then i never do off the cuff meets , always take time to chat online , then on the phone before i even consider meeting for a coffee , maybe if people didnt expect sex in five minutes of being on site they would have a better success rate , all good things come to those who wait , and those who put time and effort into getting to know someone will find that meeting is a natural progression , just my tuppenceworth.

Happy swinging

» Add a new message to this topic