FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Best chat room?

Best chat room?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all,

We're new to the scene and only looking to chat etc for now. But which chat room would be best? What are your recommendations.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Use both and see which one that YOU like best??

We use both, depends on who is around at the time, sometimes old userplane chat is busier, sometimes the new chat is busier.

S.

Most scots peeps chat in the scots rooms... Both the old and new chat... I prefere the old chat because its a bit friendlier but the new rooms format is better ... Best thing is to try them a few times and see

Thanks for that. We've never really used chat rooms before and don't really know the etiquette.

Basically chat is a lot of banter and nonsense... Lol..... U just have to get involved as there's lots going on, lots of convos etc ... Can be fun if you put in the effort.

Ok, thanks for that. We'll maybe see you both on one of them soon.

Glasgow ...Southside ..pleased too meet yas am Buboo..ahll be in the Scots Chat Room ...

AM NO CHEEKY ...lol

Buboo x

the scotland rooms are both friendly but we prefer the old 1 as its better for us.read the rules, and remember the only room you can ask people to do anthing,eg move your cam down, show there face,ect is the directing room and the mods usually give you a quiet warning first before kicking you oot for a wee ban. and most important dont take anything to serious as its mostly just banter.

all rooms are good

all you have to is follow the rules

like every one said

an have fun,

if you have a problem with any 1 just use the block feature

hya glasgow southside, please ignore any warnings about me in the chatroom.....most are all shite!!!!- U'll find me normally in....ahhhhh fuck it am a chat slut lol!!!!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"ahhhhh fuck it am a chat slut lol!!!!"

yup........

not a fan of the chat to be honest;

solely use the forum its better

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Not used the new one... but with the older version one, you will chat to some very nice people.

Ive never got to grips with the chatrooms. Theyre either dead or move too quickly. Never seems to be a happy medium. Also difficult to follow a private conversation should you strike 1 up. Id maybe have had more success on here if id got the hang of them though.

"Ive never got to grips with the chatrooms. Theyre either dead or move too quickly. Never seems to be a happy medium. Also difficult to follow a private conversation should you strike 1 up. Id maybe have had more success on here if id got the hang of them though."
private convo means its private how difficult can that be

"Ive never got to grips with the chatrooms. Theyre either dead or move too quickly. Never seems to be a happy medium. Also difficult to follow a private conversation should you strike 1 up. Id maybe have had more success on here if id got the hang of them though.private convo means its private how difficult can that be"

I mean from having to type the persons name out instead of just clicking on the name of the person you want to PM to your conversation getting hidden amongst the rest of the messages instead of having a seperate PM box or it at least standing out on screen more than it does.

I prefer the new chat find its more open as most cant use or turn off pms so everyone says what they think in the room old chats good but you cant turn off whispers and the banter in new chat is a hoot lol

"Ive never got to grips with the chatrooms. Theyre either dead or move too quickly. Never seems to be a happy medium. Also difficult to follow a private conversation should you strike 1 up. Id maybe have had more success on here if id got the hang of them though.private convo means its private how difficult can that be

I mean from having to type the persons name out instead of just clicking on the name of the person you want to PM to your conversation getting hidden amongst the rest of the messages instead of having a seperate PM box or it at least standing out on screen more than it does."

uset he pm box then on the new chat is an always ask the person first nicely

We're new to the scene and only looking to chat etc for now. But which chat room would be best? What are your recommendations.

Probably the one that i am not in.... hehe i have been told i am a nightmare, lesley... err i mean greig lol

^^^^^^ ignore greigs comment

me myself and i like the old chatroom wayyy better, been in the new chat a few time and feel if you havnt got your cam on you get to be ignored

alot. more directing goes on in the new chat also so if thats your thing,,,,go for it

as said before try them both see which 1 you like best.but as with both you get what you put in,,,join in the banter and be respectful and youl have a giggle im sure xx

auds xx

Do you need a cam to go in the directing rooms?

no,,,,

butif you have 1 get it on then someone will say hello lol xx

Ok, thanks for all your help. We'll hopefully speak to some of you soon! Be gentle, for a while!!!!

By *eatherWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

whats goin on is the old chat room closin down i DO NOT like the new chat room

One of the obvious characteristics of new chatroom seems to be part of the search the "directing room" overspill click into,and they seem to think they still are in directing mode.

If your new and just want a stressless chat "Userplane" old style scots chatrooms more relaxed.

» Add a new message to this topic