FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Married cheetah

Married cheetah

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Tarzan was the king o the swingers in my _iew, and he always liked to play with a cheetah..

So would u, would u not, and why?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No thanks ...... definately not like the thought of an irate cheeted on partner coming through the door mid play ....... the thought alone enough to keep you from what your doing.

Fair doos (meaning fair enough, not a comment on ur breasts). Oh and before any1 says.. No Balloo from the jungle book aint the king o the swingers. Tarzan did the song originally

It was Louie, not Baloo. (Okay, I'll get my coat ...)

Ah well that's smartie pants me brought down a peg or 2. Now on the same shooglie peg as ur jacket. Was Louie a cheetah?

one word really

No

If a guy is married and cheating he can pass me by , been there done that , not good.

What makes me laugh is the said cheater thinks he/she wont get caught , whats worrying is someones wife phoning and having an irate rant or something worse , cheating is a very selfish act , no thought for the spouse , or the person who they play with who believes they are single .

Swinging surely isnt about cheating , well not the difinition i read of what swinging was.

Cheating and swinging 2 totally different things and certainly the former is not for us!

Oh dear. This aint lookin good for the many married folk amongst us. Are there no circumstances where it may be acceptable? Say, for emample, if the cheetah in question's spouse had medical conditions which have killed ther sex drive, yet the cheetah still loves it's spouse and won't leave them?

Good luck tying to find justification, but communication normally works well or there wouldn’t be any couples on here

By *umboarderMan  over a year ago

east lothian

I guess there is perhaps an opening for a new website "notsofabcheaters" !!

Does anyone think there is any difference between a cheetah who is open about it on their profile and one whose profile is single ?

(clutching at straws here I know !!)

Course it makes a difference, it saves you contacting them

Bumboarder, we aint gonna win!

Reckon we should turn rich and join one o them pay-per-screw illicit encounters sites!

Or.. How do u look in a bikini??

"Bumboarder, we aint gonna win!

Reckon we should turn rich and join one o them pay-per-screw illicit encounters sites!

Or.. How do u look in a bikini??"

Careful now, Bumboarder might board your bum

Everyone's entitled to ther opinion, but some folk can be right nasty. I like ur banter. Keep up the good work!

By *cottishcoupleCouple  over a year ago

near irvine, ayrshire

some of the married guys on here are upfront n honest from the start no one knows what goes on behind ppls closed doors in a marriage so who are we to judge !! yes i would play with a married guy i mean its no me that cheating n have to deal with the guilt my hubby always knows who i meet. if it was a woman cheating would that be ok my opinion married guys are less hassles sometimes than the singles

mrs sc xxxx

Married men r less hasstle than single men...

Suddenly i don't feel quite so bad

Does this mean one o u guys will go below me in the other forum post!?

think this site is a tad 2 faced when it comes to married folk,,,married chicks are more welcomed than married guys thats for sure,,

whether your up front or not,,,your not the only person thats gonna be on here telling porkies,,beleive me

auds xx

I think that's down purely to the amount o males on this site, rather than any two-facedness (it's a word cos i say so!).

I agree about the porky telling tho. Av seen some tremendous posteriors on this site and a lot are claiming to be well older than they really are. x

most defo,,,

but no il stick with my original post ,,married chicks playing away dont get the tut tuts the guys get?

auds x

Good grief, 6 hours and still all sweetness and light??!!

Where's the Fab polis, or are they off duty on a Saturday??

Married males or females that use this site do so at their peril ...personally I have no problem with married men and confess to meeting a few. What people do is their business and their business alone, too much judgement goes into the whys and wheres and tbh so long as everyone who meets is comfortable doing what they are doing then crack on xxx

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

id personally not meet a guy playing a away from home . why have a guy who jumps everytime his phone goes, has to clock watch ,only free when the wifey aint about ect . plenty of single guys who can meet when ever ,have no ties so can play as long as you both want and you can have a relaxed time with .

also if a guy can so easily be so devious to the person whos ment to be the most important person in his life ..why on earth would he be honest about anything to someone on here whos basically a stranger. i like to know what im getting into eyes wide open so much less hassel with a single guy

Sorry in advance, out of theme a bit here, but it was "King Louis" if you please, maybe Tarzan sang it first,dunno, but king louis was zee king of zee swingers no? And he was an,,,(ohh jeez spellin test time) oranguitang, orangitang,lol

an oranutang, translates as man of the forest lol

"Married men r less hasstle than single men..."

Yep, they are, they have their fun, are straightforward, they dont tread on your toes with fixtures, or pull any stunts, generally.

"an oranutang, translates as man of the forest lol

"

Cheers

"Married men r less hasstle than single men...

Yep, they are, they have their fun, are straightforward, they dont tread on your toes with fixtures, or pull any stunts, generally."

Yup very true

By *un69forusCouple  over a year ago

Ayr

I posted a similar thread a few months ago, and I repeat what I said there

The majority of us on this site are looking for ‘friends with benefits’ and for the most part we are honest in what we are wanting. It is not our place to judge other people – however we are getting a tad hacked off at ‘couples’ who turn out to be singles either male or female! But honesty really is the best policy. If you are ‘attached’ and you are looking for NSA fun, in our opinion you would get more respect and response if you were honest. Our profile says ‘looking for couples’ but occasionally we will seek out singles male – or female ( I love to see Mr F with a lady) and it is not our God given right to judge you as everyone’s circumstances are different. Therefore a profile that starts - married but looking for NSA fun - grabs our attention as we do reserve the right to know if we are playing with a ‘real’ single or ‘attached’ single. In return we offer you the same respect

By *umboarderMan  over a year ago

east lothian

Thanks to mrs sc and the posters who added their _iews after her, what a well balanced and enlightened group you are, I believe the saying is "live and let live" xxx

Oh, and if a bit of advertising is allowed here, should any of you wish to add a married man to your list of friends on here...... lol

Each to their own is very much my policy and having said that , i dont judge others , they can do as they please , just not with me .

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

If people ( males & females ) put their status on their profile, then an informed choice can be made to meet or not.

then anything that may happen, everyone knew what they were entering into..

I would add that a few marrieds that I know, when asked if they discovered their loved one had gone out and got shagged on a night out... how forgiving they would be.. they all said they would NOT be... tis ok to shag other peoples wives/gf's but no one was gonna be shagging theirs.

and I repeat... 'on the profile, people can make an informed choice'. Just spare me listening to any bleating how hard done by someone is at home..

Hey! Bumboarder! This was my post so don't go pinching my people!

I'd expected many o the negative comments towards my kind, but am pleasantly surprised by some o the more positive ones. I can't really argue with the againsts in anything they say though.

Thanks for everyones input

"Hey! Bumboarder! This was my post so don't go pinching my people!

I'd expected many o the negative comments towards my kind, but am pleasantly surprised by some o the more positive ones. I can't really argue with the againsts in anything they say though.

Thanks for everyones input "

Yep, times seem to have changed!!

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Hey! Bumboarder! This was my post so don't go pinching my people!

Thanks for everyones input "

Nice reply.. accepting of the differing of opinions that always appears on this subject.

Some of us have always said.. 'put it on your profile... nowt more you can do'.

good luck

"think this site is a tad 2 faced when it comes to married folk,,,married chicks are more welcomed than married guys thats for sure,,

whether your up front or not,,,your not the only person thats gonna be on here telling porkies,,beleive me

auds xx"

Well Said xxxxxxxxxx

Buboo x

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

yeah there are definatly too many two faced people on here some foget replys they have posted on similar posts and what they say is very conflicting some even think its ok for them to meet marrieds but not for others very hypocritical if you ask me no one should be judged on here but some just cant help themself from doing it.

"yeah there are definatly too many two faced people on here some foget replys they have posted on similar posts and what they say is very conflicting some even think its ok for them to meet marrieds but not for others very hypocritical if you ask me no one should be judged on here but some just cant help themself from doing it. "

i am one of those peeps u r talking about i used to preach to peeps about no cheating etc........but as time has gone on attitude has changed....now i think meeting a married guy less hassle than a single for sure

shld we really care about if someones married or not???

im clueless when it comes to it ,,,its a sex site,,,chat meet shag go home,,,no worries,,,if the guy / chick you are shagging is married aint that their worry and not ours???

auds

Won't knowingly meet married men, fun should never involve the chance of someone being hurt, nothing fun about that.

They have as much right as anyone else to be here but that doesn't mean we want to meet them.

By *cottishcoupleCouple  over a year ago

near irvine, ayrshire

"its a sex site,,,chat meet shag go home

"

well said

Southampton

"Won't knowingly meet married men, fun should never involve the chance of someone being hurt, nothing fun about that.

They have as much right as anyone else to be here but that doesn't mean we want to meet them."

very well said !

i also wonder how blase' the people who knowingly meeting cheaters would be if it was THEIR spouse or partner meeting others behind their back ? i doubt theyd be quite as understanding !!!

"Won't knowingly meet married men, fun should never involve the chance of someone being hurt, nothing fun about that.

They have as much right as anyone else to be here but that doesn't mean we want to meet them.

very well said !

i also wonder how blase' the people who knowingly meeting cheaters would be if it was THEIR spouse or partner meeting others behind their back ? i doubt theyd be quite as understanding !!!"

Some people just don't care as long as they get their rocks off, the bottom line is people won't/can't cheat if people don't help them, helping is no different from doing it and that goes for anything in life not just cheating, each to their own though, so long as they don't expect us to feel guilty for not wanting to be part of it all

Folk obviously have strong feelings on this subject. From my point of _iew cheating is bad. There aint any getting away from the fact. It wouldn't be called cheating otherwise. Show me one person whom is proud o there cheating and al show u a not very nice person. The bottom line tho is we're all sexual beings who crave feeling desired and are 'programmed' to want sexual activity. Differing sex drives lead to cheating, but they don't stop u loving sum1. I've been told on a few occasions, in moments of...

Frustration to 'find sum1 else to do it, but don't let me know'. As much as i would rather not, sometimes the brain does not rule. If i had a non-existant sex drive and my partner was struggling with it, i would be of a similar mind. What we don't know can't hurt us after all. Keep the peace folks n keep smiling.

Relationships are complicated things at the best of times, however if sex is so important to someone then a relationship with none has problems, yes getting sex elsewhere is a fix but its not really a cure, communication and compromise is the way to go, however you’re right in saying what they don’t know doesn’t hurt them, that is until they do know which tends to happen sooner rather than later which is normally the only time they are sorry is when they’re caught.

Having said all that if you’re getting abuse due to your status then you should report such people, there’s no reason for that, a simple not for me is adequate, after all there’s someone for everyone on here

I thought it is a swinging site, which is slightly different to a sex site. That said it appears, on occasion, by some, to be treated as a sex site more than a swinging one

Having said that, i should add not everyone's definition of swinging is the same

By *nTCouple  over a year ago

funland

we have met guys who said they were single only to find out later they were married/attached so we dont really know someone's reationship status....... we can only assume they are being honest.

we only meet on an odd fri/sat evening which is when most maried guys cant get away anyway

Southampton

"Frustration to 'find sum1 else to do it, but don't let me know'. As much as i would rather not, sometimes the brain does not rule. If i had a non-existant sex drive and my partner was struggling with it, i would be of a similar mind. What we don't know can't hurt us after all. Keep the peace folks n keep smiling. "

what we dont know cant hurt us ....ohhhh please lol !!! if you want to think that cheaters wont EVER get found out or that partner hasnt a clue somethings up sadly you are deluding yourself ! partners know when something isnt right !! they may not know exactly what or have definative proof but theyll know when something doesnt calculate !they then have the uncertainty of why they feel that why , the suspsion ,guilt at why they should feel that way about someone they love plus meny more negative emotions .you cant honestly think they are affected by all that !! it eats people up and destroys them !

ask they people whove had spouses cheat on them and if they werent hurt by it lol!! also ask all the cheats whove been caught, and thought they were that clever theyd never get found out ...

they can justify it and sugar coat it anyway they want to try and ease their contience and give them self permission to cheat but bottom line is it a very negative thing form which no good or postive outcome can come

"Frustration to 'find sum1 else to do it, but don't let me know'. As much as i would rather not, sometimes the brain does not rule. If i had a non-existant sex drive and my partner was struggling with it, i would be of a similar mind. What we don't know can't hurt us after all. Keep the peace folks n keep smiling.

what we dont know cant hurt us ....ohhhh please lol !!! if you want to think that cheaters wont EVER get found out or that partner hasnt a clue somethings up sadly you are deluding yourself ! partners know when something isnt right !! they may not know exactly what or have definative proof but theyll know when something doesnt calculate !they then have the uncertainty of why they feel that why , the suspsion ,guilt at why they should feel that way about someone they love plus meny more negative emotions .you cant honestly think they are affected by all that !! it eats people up and destroys them !

ask they people whove had spouses cheat on them and if they werent hurt by it lol!! also ask all the cheats whove been caught, and thought they were that clever theyd never get found out ...

they can justify it and sugar coat it anyway they want to try and ease their contience and give them self permission to cheat but bottom line is it a very negative thing form which no good or postive outcome can come "

Couldnt have said it better myself , definately agree with that.

Its not the sex act its the lies and the mistrust that hurt more , as i said been there done it once , wont meet another married man.

Joined the site 2 years ago a married fem playing away from home,

The reasons are my buisness i had it on profile that i was .

Some look down on you some dont .

I may not have been honest to my partner but in the 2 years on site and going through the replys on this forum it opens your eyes to who really is aware what their other halfs get up to ,as a sinlge fem i have had messages from COUPLES who DONT meet alone cheating yes cheating on a swingers site cause even swingers cheat .As name and shame isnt aloud i cant post names but would so love to wipe the smile off some people who slate others on this site when i assure you things aint always rosy when you really dont know what your other half gets up to 24 hours a day.

my rant of the day from a 100% single n proud fem

Ohh what tangled webs some folks weave.

Not often, but thanks to this thread, so glad im single,lol

T xx

By *oversforfun2000Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

I think everyone will have a different _iew on this that is personal to them, my 2 pence worth is this: As this is a sex site and not a dating site then everyone knows the score there is no women or men expecting to meet a partner and form a lasting relationship as you would on a dating site so for those ppl who are looking for a quick sex fix its ideal. Of course there is always the chance of the cheated spouse finding out but I know if it was me I would rather my husband was cheating just to have sex than to have a relationship with someone else.

Before I am shot down lol we are on here as a result of mr lovers looking to cheat on another site without my knowledge but after I found out and once I was over the hurt of him going behind my back we found ourselves here and are open and honest and love it lol. I just don't think we here should judge after all we aren't following the "norm" xx

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"As this is a sex site and not a dating site then everyone knows the score there is no women or men expecting to meet a partner and form a lasting relationship as you would on a dating site xx"

Think you may find that is not factually correct..

By *oversforfun2000Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

Well The majority of ppl see it as a sex site. The only lasting relationships we make are friendships. Ones with benefits of course.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Well The majority of ppl see it as a sex site. The only lasting relationships we make are friendships. Ones with benefits of course. "

yup.

» Add a new message to this topic