FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Photos

Photos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nverman67 OP   Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I have seen a fair few photos on here and have often looked at the background which has put me off a few times. Do any of you look at that? Or prefer to see the person and sod whatever the situation?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

nope cant say a background would bother me , i dont chat to backgrounds.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Yes i know what u mean dirty beds, dirty washing all over the place guys, standing over toilets, full ashtrays loads of things do make me step back a bit lol ewwww boakkkkkkk

By *at n michaelCouple  over a year ago

AYRSHIRE

we call ours props mr cat.

why do some guys insist on taking pictures of their dicks while they are standing over a toilet

cannot stand guys who have more pics of fems than themselves. like a fem giving them a bj where her face is in full view....or its her ass and vaginnnna in full view....hope they get permission beforehand x

Site does'nt allow (single guys)certainly to show a/nother fems face in pics, normal gallery or private.Is a rule.

we try to keep the background to a minimum. Clutter can look bad, esp if peeps have baby toys or bundles of laundry lying about.

"Site does'nt allow (single guys)certainly to show a/nother fems face in pics, normal gallery or private.Is a rule."

Really??

I must be dreaming then. Site is full of it.

Trying to say you've never seen a guys profile were it is a pic of him getting a bj or penetrating a fem??

"Site does'nt allow (single guys)certainly to show a/nother fems face in pics, normal gallery or private.Is a rule.

Really??

Trying to say you've never seen a guys profile were it is a pic of him getting a bj or penetrating a fem??

"

Ps don't just mean her face. Mean her ass or vag. I don't have a guys cock as one of my pic as it isn't mine. Infact you have one very pic on your profile lol x

"Site does'nt allow (single guys)certainly to show a/nother fems face in pics, normal gallery or private.Is a rule.

Really??

Ps don't just mean her face. Mean her ass or vag. I don't have a guys cock as one of my pic as it isn't mine. Infact you have one very pic on your profile lol x"

No worrys, i just specified the part that breaks the rules,ie (single guys showing another fems face) any other pics showing someone genuinely having fun, being a swinger, dont see the problem.

"cannot stand guys who have more pics of fems than themselves. like a fem giving them a bj where her face is in full view....or its her ass and vaginnnna in full view....hope they get permission beforehand x"

Totally agree about the permission thing, i even got permission before proudly puting up the hand on sexy stocking'd thigh pic.

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

"Site does'nt allow (single guys)certainly to show a/nother fems face in pics, normal gallery or private.Is a rule."

got to correct you on that one Tone, guy put one up of me last year without my permission and it took admin well over a week to remove it!!!

By *utieguyMan  over a year ago

motherwell

got to correct you on that one Tone, guy put one up of me last year without my permission and it took admin well over a week to remove it!!!"

That is unusual Wendy as Tone is right in that for a single guys any other person normally needs to have face hidden. Myself and fem met from site, had taken pics and I mailed them to her after meet and she got hers on site but rightfully mine were declined as showed a bit of her face, which I really should have hide by painting out on 'paintwork' before loading up. Yours must have been an admin error babes x

got to correct you on that one Tone, guy put one up of me last year without my permission and it took admin well over a week to remove it!!!"

Yup, but thats both because i guess it showed either face or distinguishing features,,"tattoo's" or something?

So he was wrong to both show it and not ask your approval, so its as i say, against rules and rubbish he never asked.

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

got to correct you on that one Tone, guy put one up of me last year without my permission and it took admin well over a week to remove it!!!

That is unusual Wendy as Tone is right in that for a single guys any other person normally needs to have face hidden. Myself and fem met from site, had taken pics and I mailed them to her after meet and she got hers on site but rightfully mine were declined as showed a bit of her face, which I really should have hide by painting out on 'paintwork' before loading up. Yours must have been an admin error babes x"

I accept that it probably was an error, but the annoything was that it took a full 7 days of mailing them before it was removed.

I now make sure it's only me that has the face pics lol x

If i had that paintwork thingy, offft, some cracking pics i could ping up,lol,

download and use gimp tone, its free and full of nice features, great for editing photos

Hate seeing clothes on floor and ironing left out out ... just hate untidieness and carpets look shit lol

By *umboarderMan  over a year ago

east lothian

Ive heard from a reliable source that Lawrence LLewelyn Bowen gets all his ideas from the pics on the site !

Perhaps that explains why he is advertising kitchens now lol

By *outhsider69Man  over a year ago

glasgow

I do remember seeing a pic once that the female looked incredibly sexy.. I was distracted by the empty crisp pokes lying on the floor, sounds silly I know.

This isnt quite a background one, but it did make me chuckle. A couple posted pics of themselves (couple of years back) and in all the pics he had a full length stookie on his leg!! On the full length naked pic of him it was captioned and it said 'it's ok his cock is still working'..

Just couldn't understand... why not wait a couple of weeks till the cast is off? Unless I'm missing a thing here... Is there a big stookie fetish out there I'm oblivious to lol??

yip im the same,,,

hate looking at a pic and the background is a mess.

saw a pic once of a fem standing in all her glory ,,and their dog lying under the table wtf?

or when a fem was lying all sexy and shes got a huge bit purple bruise on her thigh lol ?

tidy it please only takes a few mins

auds xx

Auds your a wee stickler for perfection, get a grip woman haha

depends what you want me to get a grip of tho

auds xx

By *carletRomanceCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

We put effort into our pics, so we like to see the same. It's about how you choose to present yourself.

yip it defo puts me off ....

hi sounds like a few of you got OCD our pics happen as they happen just depends on situation lol

» Add a new message to this topic