By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Must be the heat, I hope

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Nah I don't know what's wrong lol

By *igD262Man  over a year ago

glasgow

Hi there maybe you just need to find right preson to light you fire again with special touch

Bet a could change that mrs

By *atmanhMan  over a year ago

bellshill

It happens. Then one day you'll wake up rampant

By *hav02Man  over a year ago

Glasgow/London

Have you just had a few bad experiences to put you off? Or maybe something else stressing you? Need to talk...?

I find sex is better when there is chemistry/attraction, rather than a wham bam thank you mam....

"Someone help haven't been very horny lately "

sex is mostly mental stimulation, if you're meeting guys who think grabbing your tit and sticking their dick in you whilst saying, yeah baby you love it! Then sex becomes boring and the horn goes dormant!! Maybe you need to try something new.

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

I think I've gone off the boil, went to CJs last weekend and it was really busy but I obviously didn't appeal to anyone. It's happened a few times this year, bit of a knock to the ego, lol!

Taking a bit of time out due to personal stuff at the moment, so hopefully I'll be firing on all cylinders again soon!

"I think I've gone off the boil, went to CJs last weekend and it was really busy but I obviously didn't appeal to anyone. It's happened a few times this year, bit of a knock to the ego, lol!

hey, I cant see you not appealing to anyone, they must of all been blind d*unk, get back out there, and show em. x

Taking a bit of time out due to personal stuff at the moment, so hopefully I'll be firing on all cylinders again soon!"

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I think I've gone off the boil, went to CJs last weekend and it was really busy but I obviously didn't appeal to anyone. It's happened a few times this year, bit of a knock to the ego, lol!

Taking a bit of time out due to personal stuff at the moment, so hopefully I'll be firing on all cylinders again soon!"

Boobs, why should it be a reflection on you??

Let's flip this!! From what I have seen at Cjs and Socials, it could well be that the Men present were too shy to chat to you, were intimidated by you, were thinking she is oot ma league, that the female of the couple was, well... you know how girls can be and said to the male stay away... Lots of reasons that have nothing to do with you but others

I was at a social a year ago, guys were at the bar not talking to me BUT they were messaging me on Fab and some messaged me the day after for a social but never spoke to me during the organised social I was at for 5 hours

The problem wasnt with me but with them... no balls

"Someone help haven't been very horny lately

sex is mostly mental stimulation, if you're meeting guys who think grabbing your tit and sticking their dick in you whilst saying, yeah baby you love it! Then sex becomes boring and the horn goes dormant!! Maybe you need to try something new."

Well Said I totally agree

st andrews

Taking a bit of time out due to personal stuff at the moment, so hopefully I'll be firing on all cylinders again soon!

Let's flip this!! From what I have seen at Cjs and Socials, it could well be that the Men present were too shy to chat to you, were intimidated by you, were thinking she is oot ma league, that the female of the couple was, well... you know how girls can be and said to the male stay away... Lots of reasons that have nothing to do with you but others

I was at a social a year ago, guys were at the bar not talking to me BUT they were messaging me on Fab and some messaged me the day after for a social but never spoke to me during the organised social I was at for 5 hours

The problem wasnt with me but with them... no balls "

Lol! Perhaps if it had just been the once I'd agree, but it's happened at Aberdeen twice this year as well. I still met plenty of lovely people to chat to though, had a good evening

Edinburgh

The problem wasnt with me but with them... no balls

Lol! Perhaps if it had just been the once I'd agree, but it's happened at Aberdeen twice this year as well. I still met plenty of lovely people to chat to though, had a good evening "

Cool and nah, I have never 'seen' so many 'shy' guys in the last few months. Must be something int the air affecting the guys Nothing to do with ya I tell ya

Im Shy ...

I just can't be arsed these days lol meets are becoming non existent and club visits aren't doing much for me at all.

Time out and give yourself time

st andrews

"Im Shy ...

"

Of course you are

Edinburgh

Difficult to help as you're not giving much info. There could be lots of reasons why you are turned off, from being bored of Fab, to hormonal, to being stressed and each have a different answer to.

So for now, I will give ya a big hug x

By *ostEligibleBachelorMan  over a year ago

You're only 18? Lol just a phase. I go through phases of not being that fussed, and other times I am. Happens all the time.

Your 18!!

Christ youth hormones aint even kicked in yet

"Your 18!!

Christ youth hormones aint even kicked in yet "

Thats maybe whit im feeling just now ...

Unusual at such a young age. Maybe you are putting too much focus on it? Could be you maybe need to try and go with the flow a little more, let it happen more naturally? Or, maybe subconsciously you are craving more than simply sex?

"Unusual at such a young age. Maybe you are putting too much focus on it? Could be you maybe need to try and go with the flow a little more, let it happen more naturally? Or, maybe subconsciously you are craving more than simply sex?"

My mojo fluctuates. I sometimes find sex a bit souless as the stuff I really enjoy isn't the sort of stuff u can do with strangers. U need trust and rapport.

Sometimes I just want to be held and cuddled, plus just kiss

"Sometimes I just want to be held and cuddled, plus just kiss "

By *illnatMan  over a year ago

wherever i need to be

"Sometimes I just want to be held and cuddled, plus just kiss

"

By *yz69Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Maybe you need a few social meets to build up the lust and desire. Hopefully this will help and you will end up with some passionate sex when you are ready.

Maybe you should leave a swingers site and try find a boyfriend?

Maybe it's this site? I lost interest in sex for a long time when I was looking on here, couldn't even be bothered having a wank.

"Maybe it's this site? I lost interest in sex for a long time when I was looking on here, couldn't even be bothered having a wank.

"

oooo, now that is bad, not even having a wank, get to the doctor quick, you got a prob.

"Maybe it's this site? I lost interest in sex for a long time when I was looking on here, couldn't even be bothered having a wank.

oooo, now that is bad, not even having a wank, get to the doctor quick, you got a prob. "

nah nah, I'm all better now, found new sites & apps where people aren't as......well like the way they are on fab

By *ilshyxWoman  over a year ago

happy lil world

oooo, now that is bad, not even having a wank, get to the doctor quick, you got a prob. nah nah, I'm all better now, found new sites & apps where people aren't as......well like the way they are on fab"

bellshill

"My mojo fluctuates. I sometimes find sex a bit souless as the stuff I really enjoy isn't the sort of stuff u can do with strangers. U need trust and rapport."

That's got to be built over time

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks everybody, I think a few days ago I just got fed up with the crazy messages I was getting lol x

bellshill

"Thanks everybody, I think a few days ago I just got fed up with the crazy messages I was getting lol x "

Hey. Don't let the loon balls get to you xxx

» Add a new message to this topic