FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Warning to drivers

Warning to drivers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Pulled into the services to fill up the car today,and didn't realise I'd splashed some petrol on the sleeve of my jacket.

Pulls out onto the motorway and went to light a cigarette,well my arm only ended up catching fire didn't it,so I stuck my arm out the window to try and blow it out,I dI'd this as a police car was overtaking me.

End result,they charged me with being in posession of an unlicensed fire arm

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Pulled into the services to fill up the car today,and didn't realise I'd splashed some petrol on the sleeve of my jacket.

Pulls out onto the motorway and went to light a cigarette,well my arm only ended up catching fire didn't it,so I stuck my arm out the window to try and blow it out,I dI'd this as a police car was overtaking me.

End result,they charged me with being in posession of an unlicensed fire arm "

lol

By *hav02Man  over a year ago

Glasgow/London

"Pulled into the services to fill up the car today,and didn't realise I'd splashed some petrol on the sleeve of my jacket.

End result,they charged me with being in posession of an unlicensed fire arm "

Should always carry your drivers licence

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Should always carry your drivers licence "

humour lost on you was it?

Should always carry your drivers licence humour lost on you was it? "

I like it

I was just about to say why have you started smoking again brunette with blonde moments haha!

Should always carry your drivers licence "

Oh dear God not that a drivers license would permit you to carry a firearm anyway... Lol top joke though! Might have to steal that one lol

» Add a new message to this topic