FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Sex for money!

Sex for money!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has any other lovely ladies been constantly hounded with messages offering money for sex? In the last few days Iv been messaged offering £50 for a blow job! Another offering to buy gifts and take me to hotels/holidays for sex and another looking for phone sex for financial rewards! Honestly shocked! Put them in their place as I buy my own gifts! Pay for my own holidays and hotels and probably worth way more than £50 haha! Is it just me? Am I sending out the wrong vibe with my profile? I thought it was pretty tame? Z

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

I never get those

You're obviously better looking than me OP

On a serious note, just report the message to admin and block the sender

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I got offered £200 which was subsequently upped to £300

It happens. ..I just block and move on

Oh and £50 from a lorry driver parked up at Hamilton services

"I never get those

On a serious note, just report the message to admin and block the sender "

THIS

"I never get those

On a serious note, just report the message to admin and block the sender "

Aw that's my plan from now on! £50 tho geez haha

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

Been offered money once for a guy to watch us fuck. That's the only time, maybe because I'm part of a couple and not a single lady

"I got offered £200 which was subsequently upped to £300

Oh and £50 from a lorry driver parked up at Hamilton services "

Iv honestly been shocked! Today's been the worst for it! Must be all the people who had a sexless weekend lol!

Iv honestly been shocked! Today's been the worst for it! Must be all the people who had a sexless weekend lol! "

Well I had a sexless weekend due to Manflu and I am not rushing around offer money

And cup of tea is all I offer

Can of if you are exceptional

Yup! Can't say it's ever been tempting.

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

Been offered money a few times I usually just haggle with them for amusement then block

"Been offered money a few times I usually just haggle with them for amusement then block"

Yup. Me too. Call their bluff, they're all talk!!!

"Been offered money a few times I usually just haggle with them for amusement then block"

Haha I love the idea of that! See how high they would go haha! Glad it seems to be common tho and bit some vibe I'm sending out x

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

DLT Furry which one of you was it ?

Yes I've had offers of money , holidays , hotels ,cars , marriage proposals it's quite desperate sounding lol xx

DLT Furry which one of you was it ? "

Haha

Xx

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

More or less every day...

I just ignore them...

"Yes I've had offers of money , holidays , hotels ,cars , marriage proposals it's quite desperate sounding lol xx "

Im not desperste ...Super Noodles thats my last and final offer ?

"Yes I've had offers of money , holidays , hotels ,cars , marriage proposals it's quite desperate sounding lol xx

Im not desperste ...Super Noodles thats my last and final offer ?

"

no I couldn't possibly that's way to generous lol

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"Yes I've had offers of money , holidays , hotels ,cars , marriage proposals it's quite desperate sounding lol xx "

Someone take the marriage proposal I'll be a bridesmaid

Also makes me wonder what theyr over compensating for! Maybe big wallets bit so big Willies! Haha

By *hav02Man  over a year ago

Glasgow/London

For some women, money talks, and they try their luck i guess..

I rather offer laughter and wine

"Yes I've had offers of money , holidays , hotels ,cars , marriage proposals it's quite desperate sounding lol xx

Also makes me wonder what theyr over compensating for! Maybe big wallets bit so big Willies! Haha"

Haha yes prob hunni xxx

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Has any other lovely ladies been constantly hounded with messages offering money for sex? In the last few days Iv been messaged offering £50 for a blow job! Another offering to buy gifts and take me to hotels/holidays for sex and another looking for phone sex for financial rewards! Honestly shocked! Put them in their place as I buy my own gifts! Pay for my own holidays and hotels and probably worth way more than £50 haha! Is it just me? Am I sending out the wrong vibe with my profile? I thought it was pretty tame? Z"
I have yes but not that often.

On the flip side there are some who would love the offer of dinners,posh hotels and all sorts of other goodies for a meet.

As others have said just report any profiles that make these offers

By *976scottMan  over a year ago

North Lanarkshire

It's not just use (deliberate spelling mistake) women who get offered money! I have had it as well!

In fairness it was only a £5 but I bartered and she upped her of to £5 plus a curly whurly!

I did feel dirty after it though! Or was that just chocolate?

"It's not just use (deliberate spelling mistake) women who get offered money! I have had it as well!

In fairness it was only a £5 but I bartered and she upped her of to £5 plus a curly whurly!

I did feel dirty after it though! Or was that just chocolate?"

You should have held out for a multi pack of Curly Wurlys

"Has any other lovely ladies been constantly hounded with messages offering money for sex? In the last few days Iv been messaged offering £50 for a blow job! Another offering to buy gifts and take me to hotels/holidays for sex and another looking for phone sex for financial rewards! Honestly shocked! Put them in their place as I buy my own gifts! Pay for my own holidays and hotels and probably worth way more than £50 haha! Is it just me? Am I sending out the wrong vibe with my profile? I thought it was pretty tame? ZI have yes but not that often.

On the flip side there are some who would love the offer of dinners,posh hotels and all sorts of other goodies for a meet.

As others have said just report any profiles that make these offers "

And ....How would you know there are some Women who would love the offer ?

"Has any other lovely ladies been constantly hounded with messages offering money for sex? In the last few days Iv been messaged offering £50 for a blow job! Another offering to buy gifts and take me to hotels/holidays for sex and another looking for phone sex for financial rewards! Honestly shocked! Put them in their place as I buy my own gifts! Pay for my own holidays and hotels and probably worth way more than £50 haha! Is it just me? Am I sending out the wrong vibe with my profile? I thought it was pretty tame? ZI have yes but not that often.

"

because ive seen it clearly stated on profiles and updates

Had a guy wanting to watch us in his room having sex and was willing to pay for 'Shopping' for Blondie, ALONE, and then dinner and drinks, on him, and then the crunch, sex with Silver, not Blondie!!

Even sent bank details!!

But we have height restrictions for our ride, and he fell 'way short'!!

PMSL

Block them folks, just block them and report!

B&S

[Removed by poster at 08/08/16 19:41:27]

By *ustcantgetenuf50Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"

Funny how no one else has been asked to justify their response ,

By *requent_FerryersCouple  over a year ago

Norwich to Great Yarmouth

The flip side to this happened to us.

We contacted a couple locally who had an amazingly nice profile and some great pics.

After a little chat as usual they asked if we could all meet up for a social... However...

They would only come to the proposed "social" meet if we did the following:

1. Pay for their meals and drinks.

2. Bring a nice present for Mrs (The suggested value was, coincidently, £50)...

3. Bring a bottle of malt for Mr.

We really thought it was a "wind-up" and made light of it. Their subsequent message stated that if we "pleased" them with our gifts as per their original message, then we could book a hotel room at our expense and they then gave us a "menu" of what each act would cost!

We were very new to the site and we did not think to report them. However we noticed that their profile disappeared shortly afterwards and their replacement profile/username was taken down very quickly too.

Funny how no one else has been asked to justify their response , "

Sorry ..but i dont understand what you mean .....I was merely asking a question ..in the 9 years ive been here ..ive never seen a womans status or updates ..thats why i asked ..

Sorry ..but i dont understand what you mean .....I was merely asking a question ..in the 9 years ive been here ..ive never seen a womans status or updates ..thats why i asked ..

"

you you should read whats said ...I didnt say women but yes I have seen it on many womens profiles and status updates along with many other demands as im sure many other members have seen too

Falkirk

Iv honestly been shocked! Today's been the worst for it! Must be all the people who had a sexless weekend lol!

Well I had a sexless weekend due to Manflu and I am not rushing around offer money

Can of if you are exceptional "

No wonder I never get a can of from ladies then

Falkirk

"

Oh, I've seen it more than a few times. It's usually 'who wants to take me shopping, for dinner and then to a posh hotel after?'

I just report the status and carry on with my day but you'll be surprised how often it happens

On the flip side there are some who would love the offer of dinners,posh hotels and all sorts of other goodies for a meet

I presume i read that correctly ..i presume that meant Womens profiles ? NO ?

Oh, I've seen it more than a few times. It's usually 'who wants to take me shopping, for dinner and then to a posh hotel after?'

I just report the status and carry on with my day but you'll be surprised how often it happens "

"On the flip side there are some who would love the offer of dinners,posh hotels and all sorts of other goodies for a meet

"

you presumed yes but as I said I never mentioned it was women.

As was mentioned above ive Heard many stories of couples too making demands.

Falkirk

"On the flip side there are some who would love the offer of dinners,posh hotels and all sorts of other goodies for a meet

"

Yes. Why is that so difficult to believe? It doesn't make it right whichever way round it is though

No wonder I never get a can of from ladies then "

ye get tea ya cheeky midden

Damn keep telling mr dlt to stop that

Falkirk

No wonder I never get a can of from ladies then ye get tea ya cheeky midden "

I never said I didn't

But Mrs D said Coke if you're exceptional

I just report the status and carry on with my day but you'll be surprised how often it happens "

I that case i am surprised at this ....its really not somethinhg ive genuinely noticed .

Bizarre

Falkirk

Damn keep telling mr dlt to stop that"

Especially as he only ever has £7.92 in his purse

No wonder I never get a can of from ladies then ye get tea ya cheeky midden

I never said I didn't

But Mrs D said Coke if you're exceptional "

Falkirk

I just report the status and carry on with my day but you'll be surprised how often it happens

I that case i am surprised at this ....its really not somethinhg ive genuinely noticed .

Bizarre

"

It is very bizarre. What I don't understand is why guys do it!

Cheaper to go to the pub and pull if you just want a shag

No wonder I never get a can of from ladies then "

You got other presents Furry

I misread the message and brought you cake. ..a reasonable error considering that you are the cake master of the Scottish forum

Falkirk

I never said I didn't

But Mrs D said Coke if you're exceptional "

And so obviously - I'm not as I only ever get tea

I never said I didn't

And so obviously - I'm not as I only ever get tea "

Ohhh get the violins out quick

[Removed by poster at 08/08/16 20:27:06]

Falkirk

I never said I didn't

And so obviously - I'm not as I only ever get tea

Ohhh get the violins out quick "

Hah tried to do the violin emoji. Didn't work

[Removed by poster at 08/08/16 20:28:18]

Falkirk

"Hah tried to do the violin emoji. Didn't work "

"Hah tried to do the violin emoji. Didn't work

"

"

This is Scarlets intial post..

Has any other lovely ladies been constantly hounded with messages offering money for sex

Your comment stated on the flip side there are some who would enjoy dinners posh hotels ..thats why i presumed it was in reference to Women ..

Falkirk

" "

This is Scarlets intial post..

Has any other lovely ladies been constantly hounded with messages offering money for sex

Your comment stated on the flip side there are some who would enjoy dinners posh hotels ..thats why i presumed it was in reference to Women ..

"

np my comment was to many who would love to be offered such things as I stated in my comment .

The ops comment was people doing the offering

"

"

Some strange and wonderful emojis going on here

Yip I was offered money to meet after I said no thanks

Plus also have been offered a spa weekend...a a spa day.. dinner or lunch all paid for all by diffrent men

Sad really

I reported and blocked

DLT Furry which one of you was it ? "

nothing to do with me. I'd have offered at least £60

DLT Furry which one of you was it ? nothing to do with me. I'd have offered at least £60 "

I am flattered

But...I have spoken to guys and they have said that some women have demanded a lunch or dinner bought for them or a posh overnight in a hotel

So maybe works both ways and there defo is a flip side

"But...I have spoken to guys and they have said that some women have demanded a lunch or dinner bought for them or a posh overnight in a hotel

So maybe works both ways and there defo is a flip side "

totally agree

Damn keep telling mr dlt to stop that

Especially as he only ever has £7.92 in his purse "

o dinna get that much

By *ucyfur77Woman  over a year ago

Pleasuretown

"Has any other lovely ladies been constantly hounded with messages offering money for sex? In the last few days Iv been messaged offering £50 for a blow job! Another offering to buy gifts and take me to hotels/holidays for sex and another looking for phone sex for financial rewards! Honestly shocked! Put them in their place as I buy my own gifts! Pay for my own holidays and hotels and probably worth way more than £50 haha! Is it just me? Am I sending out the wrong vibe with my profile? I thought it was pretty tame? Z"

Tonight in fact. Am wondering if it was the same person??

Just when you mention the flip side to this I've seen women asking for illegal drugs to guarantee a meet, sad times

By *atmanhMan  over a year ago

bellshill

"Just when you mention the flip side to this I've seen women asking for illegal drugs to guarantee a meet, sad times"

Yeah. Seen that too

Asking for 420 or Charlie

"Just when you mention the flip side to this I've seen women asking for illegal drugs to guarantee a meet, sad times

Yeah. Seen that too

Asking for 420 or Charlie"

Blimey

bellshill

"Just when you mention the flip side to this I've seen women asking for illegal drugs to guarantee a meet, sad times

Yeah. Seen that too

Asking for 420 or Charlie

Blimey "

I know

I started a forum post to discuss it and got banned for a day...yet loads of folk put it in their status every other day and nothing happens

There's a guy on my updates offering Lambert & Butler's for a meet! I kid you not!!

"There's a guy on my updates offering Lambert & Butler's for a meet! I kid you not!! "

Ha

bellshill

I used to deliver rolls to shops a long time ago

In Glasgow at 4am I had a naked women hanging out of a window offering me everything if I had cigs

By *ucyfur77Woman  over a year ago

Pleasuretown

I've definitely seen drug related statuses too and I'm not talking about a wee puff

It's maybe got something to do with a lot of young women asking for money and or gifts in exchange for nudie pics or videos or even sexual favours.

Just the other day I seen a 13yo girl on Twitter posting pics of her new Louis Vuitton bag & Gucci shoes and thanking the dirty old men that bought them for them because of selling themselves online

So maybe these guys just see it happening everywhere so think most women can be bought.

Or their just stupid arseholes

Many times I've been asked by the male half of a couple for money to bang his wife. Blocked

Similarly had guys say "Oh I bet you'd meet me if I was loaded" after a knockback. Eh, no.

I generally don't see what the big deal is! If it isn't your thing just block and move on. It happens all the time, not just on fab.. why are people so shocked?!

By *ustcantgetenuf50Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I generally don't see what the big deal is! If it isn't your thing just block and move on. It happens all the time, not just on fab.. why are people so shocked?! "

Exactly, its not restricted to fab.

"Similarly had guys say "Oh I bet you'd meet me if I was loaded" after a knockback. Eh, no."

Similar to say "Bet you would meet me if I was in your age range" fact is that isn't the case and therefore you will never know.

By *ecret-64Couple 40 weeks ago

Wrexham

I regularly get offers. Some are very good..tempting. x

» Add a new message to this topic