FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > the rejoiners...

the rejoiners...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

anyone else noticed a squad of people that are serial rejoiners???-firstly I tend to think they are fake(then I see they mightve met some people),then they complain about being timewasted,failed meets and leave the site.....

and the joy is they come back and just do the exact same pattern.Though I have to say I do enjoy this "couple" who have a weekly new profile and indeed they change their heights sometime their ages and keep the same username.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We have a couple that mail us most weekends asking what were up to and then asking to meet. We block them.

Next week they have a different profile....gets kinda tiresome after a while, lol.

I do think that some (not all) people do rejoin as people have blocked their old profile.

Much prefer to see people hide their profile if going off for a while and then just un hide it when appropriate.

S.

Some may be single men, and the others are just nutters

maybe people leave, because of people who pee them off- but then decide hey i want to be here, so im staying. seems that u have too be in a clique with some folks, before ur accepted- admin has had several complaints, and chose not to act on them- ive bn harrassed by a female member who was banned then un-banned whats that about?

There is a single guy myself and a few other local single fems know of who regularly deletes/rejoins/deletes/rejoins.....I've stopped accepting his friends requests now because of it, could hardly answer a mail before he'd be off again.....Unfair I know, but, I couldn't help but think... is he hiding from someone?

in my opinion its mainly for attention...

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

"in my opinion its mainly for attention..."

I kinda think that about the ones who post a big 'leaving the site' speech in the forums. Why not just post a private message to anyone you want to stay in touch with and then delete your profile?

By *empnbunkCouple  over a year ago

south coast

i cant keep up with all the name changes we've had the same name from the beginning of time dont know why people seem to change them like the wind

maybe thats the point, the person or person's who are making them choose to leave, need to know LOUD AND CLEAR, that due to their pettiness, bitchiness, or general harrassment, the person or person's have no choice but to leave.

"in my opinion its mainly for attention...

I kinda think that about the ones who post a big 'leaving the site' speech in the forums. Why not just post a private message to anyone you want to stay in touch with and then delete your profile?"

Exactly !!

"maybe thats the point, the person or person's who are making them choose to leave, need to know LOUD AND CLEAR, that due to their pettiness, bitchiness, or general harrassment, the person or person's have no choice but to leave."

Yup tomma that does happen .... Tbh I think lots of peeps on here get too over involved in each others lives.... Too many personal details divuldged.... This leads to soo much hasstle.... I understand peeps make friends as we ourselves have done .... But some just are too open.... This I feel leads to trouble at times ....I think discretion.... Carefull selection of who u tell info too and who gets involved in ur vanilla life is very very important .... Sorry to be slightly of topic peeps lol but I feel this is where gossip and bitchiness can come from....

"Easy come,easy go",folks opt to leave? No prob, but folks who tactically go to ping up another profile because of the need to hide and hastle folks,happens,seen it,then thats where the good old message filters come in handy, "no mail from new members" works marvelously, but its a shame too,as it limits the genuine new folks eager to get in touch i guess.

T

Night night lovelies.

L xxxxx

By *l coupleCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

We left once...for a genuine reason. And then regretted it a week later and rejoined. With the same username we might add...

We'd always just hide the profile now, easier than deleting the profile and having to start from scratch if you change your mind

"i cant keep up with all the name changes we've had the same name from the beginning of time dont know why people seem to change them like the wind"

shall i change it back then? lol!

only tonight i've noticed really... some do seem genuine.. must be the sun lol

"Just when I got out, they pulled me back in" I left for genuine reasons and stayed away for nearly a year before you guys, with your beguiling ways, started drawing me back lol. Like most things in life the majority of people have genuine motives but a few idiots try to be devious when there really isn't any reason to be, why waste the energy? Just be honest.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

seen it a million times people leave and come back with new profiles after just a few weeks or a few months dont know why they do it as some have said why not just hide the profile then come back after a break ?

some come back and tell people who they are and some for god knows what reason come back and are devious in a way by not telling people who they are .

But their choice i guess

By *icboyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Maybe, for there people it is like re-inventing themselves.

It is a strange way to do it though.

I have left and come back. I got really stressed out last time lol. I think after taking a break for a few months I know much clearer what i'm looking for etc. Leaving and coming back worked for me. I can spot the dafties now

we also left before due to being recognised and aquiring a stalker or even 2 lol but all gd now and bk wooppppeeeeeeeee

"we also left before due to being recognised and aquiring a stalker or even 2 lol but all gd now and bk wooppppeeeeeeeee"

Ffs ur caught sniffing someones washing on the line and ur classed as a stalker...im leaving this pishy site!!!!! xxx

well ffs return ma maws nickers b4 ya leave haha as a dnt wear them so they no mine waaaa haaaa n nxt time just ask n ill fie you sum lol xx

"well ffs return ma maws nickers b4 ya leave haha as a dnt wear them so they no mine waaaa haaaa n nxt time just ask n ill fie you sum lol xx"

so its No ur skids av been lickin ....GrrrrrrrRRrrrrRRRR lolol x

pmsfl hhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa hhhhaaaaaa ur no ryt in the heid lol but ur a funny guy n can sniff ma nickers anyday haha x

I must admit I am guilty of doing it on a couple of occasions.

First time I had a stalker who was really pissing me off and I left.

Came back with a new identity only to be banned from the site for arguing with someone down south.

Last time someone on here recognised me from the "REAL" world and threatened to blow my identity.

This time I'm not changing..........just more careful how I word my profile and who I approach.....

Let me add that when I left I was gone the first time for nearly 6 months.

"pmsfl hhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa hhhhaaaaaa ur no ryt in the heid lol but ur a funny guy n can sniff ma nickers anyday haha x"

U dont wear any u said...so am just gonna lick the pie! heheheeheh x

well ok i wear them on special occasions haha xx

I left for about six months, for reasons that will bore people and frankly is none of their business. I always knew if I rejoined I would do so under my original single male profile,( altho i did contemplate changing name to LLATL) !!!

People leave, people rejoin, people change names. Shrug shoulders, and don't worry about it I say !

Mike.x

Ps. Prize for anyone who guesses what LLATL would have stood for!

lets live and let live x

» Add a new message to this topic