FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > People wanting to meet but won't show face pictures?

People wanting to meet but won't show face pictures?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elledegore OP   Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Does anyone else come across people like this ? Asking to meet up but point blank refuse to send a face picture ? We have plenty and obviously they have looked at them what on earth makes people think you are going to meet without seeing one ? There would be a lot of very awkward meet ups if everyone did this there needs to be initial attraction no ? Or am I just being really unreasonable?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Pics dont intrest me saying that I would have to see a pic in order to be able to recognise them. Irrespective of looks I would meet socially anyway as I must have been speaking to them for there to be any intrest.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have it on my profile page, no pic, no meet. if they don't want to show me, then its up to them, but I wont meet without.

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

You're not being unreasonable. This isn't blind date, a face pic when arranging a meet is essential. We wouldn't meet anyone we weren't interested in after swapping pics either, no point in wasting each other's time

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

Always laugh at this ...how are you all meant to recognise each other when meeting without seeing pic

st andrews

"Always laugh at this ...how are you all meant to recognise each other when meeting without seeing pic "

I'll be under the clock with a red flower in my lapel, codeword is sausages

By *lawless doveWoman  over a year ago

bothwell

Friend of mine was chatting to someone in here who wouldn't show a pic of herself. He wentto meet hermuch against my better judgement, and low and behold she never showed. She Has been verified which makes me wonder how on earth anyone would meet without seeing some sort of pic

st andrews

"Friend of mine was chatting to someone in here who wouldn't show a pic of herself. He wentto meet hermuch against my better judgement, and low and behold she never showed. She Has been verified which makes me wonder how on earth anyone would meet without seeing some sort of pic"

Maybe a guy creating a lady profile then verifying it from his own? Seen that quite a few times.

"Always laugh at this ...how are you all meant to recognise each other when meeting without seeing pic "
I'll wear a rose

south east

"Always laugh at this ...how are you all meant to recognise each other when meeting without seeing pic I'll wear a rose "

Just a rose ?

I def wouldn't meet without a pic first, could be a right munter

Usually they see my face pic then they don't want to meet

"Always laugh at this ...how are you all meant to recognise each other when meeting without seeing pic I'll wear a rose

Just a rose ? "

maybe

"Usually they see my face pic then they don't want to meet "
lol

south east

"Always laugh at this ...how are you all meant to recognise each other when meeting without seeing pic I'll wear a rose

Just a rose ? maybe "

Weyhey

By *atandasmileMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Always laugh at this ...how are you all meant to recognise each other when meeting without seeing pic I'll wear a rose "

I'll wear a bobble hat, a cravat, and a Lord Flashheart codpiece. Try and get out of recognising me now

Just a rose ? maybe

Weyhey "

I saw what you did there lol

I'll wear a bobble hat, a cravat, and a Lord Flashheart codpiece. Try and get out of recognising me now "

codpiece

Nope never had that kind of thing,we would never meet anyone that wouldn't swap face pics.

south east

IMO these people have absolutely no intention of meeting ..they are playing games ...just avoid n block

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

My time for meeting is very limited so id rather spend that time meeting someone im attracted to than meeting someone I might not be .

No pic no meet from me either

Although I would agree a pic before meeting is essential I've found a lot of people won't chat without a pic. Personally speaking I would much rather chat a bit first before sending and that's well before arranging to meet someone.

"Although I would agree a pic before meeting is essential I've found a lot of people won't chat without a pic. Personally speaking I would much rather chat a bit first before sending and that's well before arranging to meet someone."
again im one who likes to exchange photos fairly early on as i think there isnt any point in getting on great only to discover there is no attraction further down the line xx

I don't mind when it's somebody I know that has been on the scene but most people that message us are fairly new and most disappear after a while.

By *atmanhMan  over a year ago

bellshill

You need a pic to be recognised

Or even if meet is going to happen for some people

Madness not to

And OP, your pics are so hot

"My time for meeting is very limited so id rather spend that time meeting someone im attracted to than meeting someone I might not be .

No pic no meet from me either "

this

I'd always swap face pics - what if we met and they didn't like the look of me? How embarrassing

I take it no one cams on here, everyone just sends pics lol

By *ilk and sugarCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

We had a couple wanting to meet us,but refused to send a face photo, needless to say we never met

A Face Pic is A Must. if they don't show you then why waste time on them.

Although, for me, I'm gonna hide my face pics on my profile as I don't meet as much due to girls n cpls seeing my face first lol. Maybe Surprise them

lol

I had a couple asking me to meet with just the woman's face pic, it was def a woman as we chatted on phone, but just found it very weird, needless to say I didn't meet them

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

I'm happy to chat to anyone with or without a pic. It has never bothered me. If I find them interesting or funny then that's great.

But, I'd always swap face pics before meeting so that I know what they look like when we meet for a cuppa. Otherwise they might think I stood them up if I start chatting to someone else by mistake.

By *anny77Man  over a year ago

glasgow

Face pics definitely. I'd rather be told online that I wasn't what the person was looking for than face to face

"I'm happy to chat to anyone with or without a pic. It has never bothered me. If I find them interesting or funny then that's great.

But, I'd always swap face pics before meeting so that I know what they look like when we meet for a cuppa. Otherwise they might think I stood them up if I start chatting to someone else by mistake.

"

just show them yer chest wig, then they would recognise ya

Falkirk

"I'm happy to chat to anyone with or without a pic. It has never bothered me. If I find them interesting or funny then that's great.

just show them yer chest wig, then they would recognise ya "

Ive had to do that at socials before now as the ladies wouldn't believe it was me

Ive had to do that at socials before now as the ladies wouldn't believe it was me "

ye can show me again I'd never tire of rubbing it . (Chest)

Ive had to do that at socials before now as the ladies wouldn't believe it was me "

would recognise you and that chest anywhere lol

By *ithardscotMan  over a year ago

Kelty

It just seems sensible to let someone see who they will be meeting, in fact I reckon if you want to sell the goods you ought to put them on display.

By *ilshyxWoman  over a year ago

happy lil world

If someone sends a face picture I will send one back.

If they have loads of filters on their face pic I usually ask for normal pic.

My display pic is for my privacy but my face is really me. I got a shock at a social meet with someone

I won't meet without seeing face pic.... and I won't show my face pic to anyone until after they send me one.

Recently I started chatting to a lovely guy on here only to find when he sent me his face pic he is a friend of many years standing

You won't have anything left if my Mrs gets her hands on you lol

Definetley need a face photo and not one of them disguised ones of someone up a hill, a million miles away, wearing sunglasses and a hat in disguise! A clear face photo. Preferably a quick chat on cam to see there photo isn't 10 years out of date.

By *exy gentMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

Would definitely need a face pic. I get my kill at some people who say no picture, No reply and have absolutely no pictures of there own ??

By *helma_richardsCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

Face pics can be passed around and reused on other profiles . We have seen it happen . People come and go here all the and then what have they done with your face pic ? Best to cam to cam

Maybe I am naive but I just go with gut instinct cos what is to say the pics are really that person. Oh and Vampira you look fantastic get more pics up x

Falkirk

Ive had to do that at socials before now as the ladies wouldn't believe it was me

You won't have anything left if my Mrs gets her hands on you lol"

She is welcome to have a feel

Yeah, we have had this before. I put it down to them being fake or they know who I am and have a girlfriend.

We exchanged a few messages with a guy, asked for a face pic (the person in the picture was absolutely beautiful!) I didn't believe it was him (didn't tell him that, obv) so asked if he wanted to chat on kik. We did and then I asked for a live face picture and he refused point black to send one. My point was proven and he got blocked.

bellshill

That's the bonus of kik

Glasgow

Thank you ! Am pregnant so don't feel confident to post a lot of new pictures at the moment ! X

Had the demands of numerous pics , face , body , full frontal, cock so on and so on before she would consider sending a face pic .

Explained I wasn't going to jump through hoops and carry out a photo shoot to appease her and my pics covered what needed covered for an initial chat . Apparently this was a rant and I was blocked lol

Glasgow

Omg Ragnar yes you dodged a bullet there lol X

By *lue4youCouple  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"IMO these people have absolutely no intention of meeting ..they are playing games ...just avoid n block "

Ahem. . . We are those people . and I'm pretty sure we're real, or I was the last time I sat on your knee lol xxx

Lanarkshire

We don't show full face pics, nor ask for face pics from other people. It's probably a wonder we get any meets at all, but we do. People just work out what works for them and stick to it. Some will take the chance on meeting a "munter", others wont. We realise everyone's time is precious, and fortunately haven't disappointed anyone yet. However, there's always a first time for everything - except for sending our face pics. Love N Lust, The Blues xx

south east

"IMO these people have absolutely no intention of meeting ..they are playing games ...just avoid n block

Ahem. . . We are those people . and I'm pretty sure we're real, or I was the last time I sat on your knee lol xxx"

i certainly wouldnt tar you with same brush can confirm you are VERY real lol i meant generally speaking there are alot of game players on the site who get their kicks leading people on with no intention of meeting ....am i digging myself out that hole

Lanarkshire

"IMO these people have absolutely no intention of meeting ..they are playing games ...just avoid n block

Ahem. . . We are those people . and I'm pretty sure we're real, or I was the last time I sat on your knee lol xxx

i certainly wouldnt tar you with same brush can confirm you are VERY real lol i meant generally speaking there are alot of game players on the site who get their kicks leading people on with no intention of meeting ....am i digging myself out that hole "

I suppose so, I'll chalk it up to you being a very naughty boy, needing a severe reprimand when next we meet...Perhaps the beautiful Temptress also thinks you need a good talking to . Love N Lust, Lady Blue xx

well our pics are up for viewing and we often go on cam ........saves on any confusion. as for others sorry we wouldn't even consider a blind date , let alone getting into deep meaningful conversation etc ..... our preference .

st andrews

We don't do cam, we're not together often enough to be able to do that. We swap pics, and are happy to chat on the phone if required. Never had any problems yet, and our verifications show we're real

south east

i certainly wouldnt tar you with same brush can confirm you are VERY real lol i meant generally speaking there are alot of game players on the site who get their kicks leading people on with no intention of meeting ....am i digging myself out that hole I suppose so, I'll chalk it up to you being a very naughty boy, needing a severe reprimand when next we meet...Perhaps the beautiful Temptress also thinks you need a good talking to . Love N Lust, Lady Blue xx "

I'll hold you to that xx

I've meet before and nothing like the pics or they have been older, so even with a pic it can be a bit different.

Those whom I didn't meet with a pic but wasn't really them, ive been polite and said good bye.

I don't do that anymore as it can be quite off putting. this site is a girl site as in like 100 guys to a girl, (that's being polite) so most guys would take a chance and meet without a pic

such is the world of fab

Just reverse horsey lol x

If we don't get a pic back we wont continue to chat. We don't have a lot of free time so there's no point spending it talking to people we might not be attracted to

Something else that annoys me is "I will send u a pic on kik" no thanks just send it on here

Had a couple like this the other week we just told thanks but we don't do blind dates

st andrews

"If we don't get a pic back we wont continue to chat. We don't have a lot of free time so there's no point spending it talking to people we might not be attracted to

Something else that annoys me is "I will send u a pic on kik" no thanks just send it on here "

Yep, that bugs me too

I can't quite get my head round some of this... people will meet without sending or recieving pics????

what do you do- wear balaclavas when you meet so that no-one recognises you?

"I can't quite get my head round some of this... people will meet without sending or recieving pics????

what do you do- wear balaclavas when you meet so that no-one recognises you?"

giant condom straight over their heads lol

I'll be honest - don't think you learn that much from a face pic, I've seen girls who look like stunners in a pic but in real life they've not been so attractive, others who wouldn't be said to be classically beautiful but who there is a real sexy spark with. I suppose it depends how important looks are to you, or of you've got a specific type. I like to think I can see the beauty in any lady (particularly if she's married & cheating lol).

By *alkdirty2meCouple  over a year ago

20 miles south of Edinburgh

[Removed by poster at 25/08/16 09:29:04]

[Removed by poster at 25/08/16 09:28:58]

We had our face pics stolen by a man pretending to be a couple then used them on another profile

Now we only Skype

bellshill

"We had our face pics stolen by a man pretending to be a couple then used them on another profile

Now we only Skype"

Only want to see a face pic so if meet set we can recognise each other. By that time there should be a rapport

By *hickinthewarmMan  over a year ago

Brecon

"Does anyone else come across people like this ? Asking to meet up but point blank refuse to send a face picture ? We have plenty and obviously they have looked at them what on earth makes people think you are going to meet without seeing one ? There would be a lot of very awkward meet ups if everyone did this there needs to be initial attraction no ? Or am I just being really unreasonable? "

I think your completely right to question this behavior, it would make me very suspicious if someone wanted to meet but wouldn't show me their face.

They will probably not even turn up to anything that you arrange with them. I'd stay well clear!

I think if you get on well without a PIC its like a surprise and you can take them for there personality than looks

By *heesyheadbandMan  over a year ago

Glenrothes

"I'll be honest - don't think you learn that much from a face pic, I've seen girls who look like stunners in a pic but in real life they've not been so attractive"

aye take anyway the effects and makeup, most look rather ruff lol

a picture doesn't mean much, who's to say it's a picture of them their showing for a start?

personally i prefer to chat a little before showing a picture of my face.

By *imetoexplore69Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

"Does anyone else come across people like this ? Asking to meet up but point blank refuse to send a face picture ? We have plenty and obviously they have looked at them what on earth makes people think you are going to meet without seeing one ? There would be a lot of very awkward meet ups if everyone did this there needs to be initial attraction no ? Or am I just being really unreasonable?

I think your completely right to question this behavior, it would make me very suspicious if someone wanted to meet but wouldn't show me their face.

They will probably not even turn up to anything that you arrange with them. I'd stay well clear!"

we never show face pics and have never not shown up.hubby would meet the person first and if they are who they appear to be he will show pics of us and if all is good would meet for fun on the same day.not sure if its overreacting but we wouldint be comfortable showing face pics online as to many timewasters etc who could use our face pics to set up their on profile.

"Usually they see my face pic then they don't want to meet "

That's why I send them Mr Big's Pic or George Clooney pic, works every time

yeah as if loll

» Add a new message to this topic