FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Where people use there power

Where people use there power

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So Im a nice guy have a Mrs we're starting to go for this,no cheat anymore I use too be but noo not now and n I'm ashamed of that, , and some people think there gods gift on here not to mention the police of fab, I've made some incredible pals on here and I love them. Seriously can't be assed with two bit hookers ,it's ment to be fun not drama, why give a guy hassle that over a pic of some friends and aye. Anyway s(fab police)someone did so I don't like that person. Anyway they entered my life and friends life's and instead of being cool being a human they fucked have stared telling folk blabbing ect ect!,,,I am good person always have been!! Yes I have shit, everyone does , but just coz you where in the top hundred, doesn't mean u should feel like you have the right to make people feel like shit, check your self! I gave you the chance but no. Btw if it's the end for me on fab I don't care it's a lifestyel,?, a tool, we all have our friends

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

... And breathe... You want a hug

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Eh lost is this a complaint that you were a cheat and not happy about being found out a things being passed along ? If so what did you really expect ?

By *ilshyxWoman  over a year ago

happy lil world

Oh dear I don't understand half of it

By *orthseatiger69Man  over a year ago

Ayrshire /North lanarshire

Is this an application letter for the Jeremy Kyke show ? I hope there was copious amounts of Alcohol involved in the writing of this post. It's the only thing you have in your defence

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

Oh dear..

If its any consolation op you aren't the first and won't be the last..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Is this an application letter for the Jeremy Kyke show ? I hope there was copious amounts of Alcohol involved in the writing of this post. It's the only thing you have in your defence "

Or maybe dyslexia... just saying!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know I am dyslexic! and a tad intoxicated and hacked off jesus christ haha well I have no shame so. Such is life! fab forum's and alcohol are definitely not the best combo. That said I genuinely had reson to be pissed off with a person on here.

By *ilshyxWoman  over a year ago

happy lil world

"I know I am dyslexic! and a tad intoxicated and hacked off jesus christ haha well I have no shame so. Such is life! fab forum's and alcohol are definitely not the best combo. That said I genuinely had reson to be pissed off with a person on here. "

Nothing pointed out to dyslexia.

But it's better to get it off your chest though

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds as if someone's Been caught out...

Chinese whispers are always gonna happen on this site

Jealousy is a terrible thing...especially on a sex site

Which I find hilarious

» Add a new message to this topic