FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Birds or Fish

Birds or Fish

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What is more important in life, Birds or Fish????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd say fish because they taste better and don't try to attack you when you walk within 50 yards of their nesting area.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"What is more important in life, Birds or Fish????"
birds they are part of the birds and the bees

Fish don't shit on yer car, head, shoulder ! Although I do like birds and fish

What ???.

In a chefs life lol

Fish are delicate and must be prepared and cooked to perfection using the perfect ingredients to compliment the fish yes the fish course is a very important part of a menu

Also birds are good on a menu to so many things you can do with them tasty succulent and again as a chef very important

But guys you know me always go for the birds every time lol

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

I hate seagulls

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I hate seagulls"

... and pigeons

coatbridge

"I hate seagulls

... and pigeons "

flying rats

By *othingButCocoChanelWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I hate seagulls

... and pigeons flying rats"

Vulgar thing to say

"I hate seagulls

... and pigeons flying rats

Vulgar thing to say"

rats,seagulls,pigeons...

most of the worlds pests are CAUSED by us..I always like the transference humans will put onto other species that dont suit them,despite us being the fucking biggest pest on the planet.

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

"I hate seagulls

Vulgar thing to say

rats,seagulls,pigeons...

most of the worlds pests are CAUSED by us..I always like the transference humans will put onto other species that dont suit them,despite us being the fucking biggest pest on the planet."

I hate humans too...lol

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

I like birds and fish ...now fecking wasps ..they bastards i'd eradicate

Glasgow

"I hate seagulls

Vulgar thing to say

rats,seagulls,pigeons...

most of the worlds pests are CAUSED by us..I always like the transference humans will put onto other species that dont suit them,despite us being the fucking biggest pest on the planet.

I hate humans too...lol"

Me three

coatbridge

"I hate seagulls

Vulgar thing to say"

why is it a vulgar thing to say I dont like pidgeons im sure there are animals that you simply dont like. I would never harm any animal which includes the insect kingdom. unlike most who will kill insects in their home. I agree with others comments our race is the biggest problem on this planet.

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

Bird crap on my car kills me !!!

"I hate seagulls

Vulgar thing to saywhy is it a vulgar thing to say I dont like pidgeons im sure there are animals that you simply dont like. I would never harm any animal which includes the insect kingdom. unlike most who will kill insects in their home. I agree with others comments our race is the biggest problem on this planet."

I think it's about the misconceptions that people put onto other species...I mean I even think the daily record called the alligator that killed that poor little toddler in america an 'evil beast'.

Much in the way Sharks have been vilified as being 'evil'.

Rats, incredibly intelligent animals get a bad rap because they have been pestasized- due to our own inability/laziness to control our waste.

I've had pet rats in the past, they are wonderful creatures.

I photograph a lot of insects..I see their complexity and beauty..most of them are devoid of the things we see in other animals of course.Though, in some, you can see some amazing insights- like jumping spiders...they are fascinating to watch,especially due to their rather high intelligence level.Praying mantis are another I love watching.

in saying all that, I'm not keen on earwigs

coatbridge

"I hate seagulls

Vulgar thing to saywhy is it a vulgar thing to say I dont like pidgeons im sure there are animals that you simply dont like. I would never harm any animal which includes the insect kingdom. unlike most who will kill insects in their home. I agree with others comments our race is the biggest problem on this planet.

I think it's about the misconceptions that people put onto other species...I mean I even think the daily record called the alligator that killed that poor little toddler in america an 'evil beast'.

Much in the way Sharks have been vilified as being 'evil'.

Rats, incredibly intelligent animals get a bad rap because they have been pestasized- due to our own inability/laziness to control our waste.

I've had pet rats in the past, they are wonderful creatures.

I photograph a lot of insects..I see their complexity and beauty..most of them are devoid of the things we see in other animals of course.Though, in some, you can see some amazing insights- like jumping spiders...they are fascinating to watch,especially due to their rather high intelligence level.Praying mantis are another I love watching.

in saying all that, I'm not keen on earwigs "

and thats my point I simply dont like pidgeons dosnt matter they are incredible animals one of a tiny amount able to do vertical take offs. I could sit watching any animal but there are some give me the heeby jeebys pidgeons are firmly in that scenario

Glasgow

"I hate seagulls

Vulgar thing to saywhy is it a vulgar thing to say I dont like pidgeons im sure there are animals that you simply dont like. I would never harm any animal which includes the insect kingdom. unlike most who will kill insects in their home. I agree with others comments our race is the biggest problem on this planet."

I like all animals. I am veggie and dont use products tested on animals. I wish no harm to any animal

» Add a new message to this topic