FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Disneyland Paris

Disneyland Paris

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can anybody recommend where I can purchase park tickets for a family of 4, it's a present for a friend.

Any info will be appreciated x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Can anybody recommend where I can purchase park tickets for a family of 4, it's a present for a friend.

"

I've not done any research but I reckon the disneyland Paris website would be the ideal place to start

By *appyDeviantsCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Do a price compare with travel agents

By *andom2chatMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

The official Disneyland Resort Paris site is your safest option as they do many discounts depending on when you want to visit.

Park entrance is normally included with the hotel booked on the Park, unless you're staying off park which isn't the best option as you then have the travel costs to/from the Park.

Hope you find this useful.

Thanks everybody.

The Disney Paris website is only showing prices for now and end of November. I'm looking to purchase tickets for the winter festive period and no sign of prices :/ just thought my fellow scots that had been purchased outwith Disney that wasn't too pricey.

Thanks again xx

By *ilshyxWoman  over a year ago

happy lil world

"Thanks everybody.

The Disney Paris website is only showing prices for now and end of November. I'm looking to purchase tickets for the winter festive period and no sign of prices :/ just thought my fellow scots that had been purchased outwith Disney that wasn't too pricey.

Thanks again xx"

Travel Republic do good deals 98 quid for 2 day pass for adults

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Can anybody recommend where I can purchase park tickets for a family of 4, it's a present for a friend.

"

I would recommend the official website.

Also, you can try finding out which hotel they are staying in as some hotels do propose discounted tickets for their guests. Reception will speak english and you can ask to give it to them when they arrive as a surprise.

Hope this helps

By *andom2chatMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

Just another thought...

If the family already have a Disney Hotel booked at DisneyLand Paris & have their park tickets included you could call DLP & ask about the dining experiences. Perhaps a meal where they can meet the Princesses (just beyond the Castle in Fantasyland) which was a reasonable price a few years back. There's other special events they can attend, but best to ask DLP for current options.

Can't thank you enough people. I'm going to research this now. X

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

Attraction Tickets Direct I have used this Company every year for the last 10 years great service and prices.

» Add a new message to this topic