FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Too Many Judgemental People on Fabs

Too Many Judgemental People on Fabs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *1cebren4u OP   Woman  over a year ago

clydebank

As you are all aware well my closest mates do i have a ill son who is twenty years old i might add , at present im living very near to him as another fab member is putting me up while im visiting him on a daily basis. As i stay in glasgow and hes in fife looks like im not allowed on fabs while he is ill due to the fact a new cpl who lives near me who looked at my profile and basically sent me mail to tell me off for being on fabs lol. so if you have some one ill in your life you need to stay off fabswingers and not get any support from your friends

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

omg thats terrible hunnie hope ur ok and hope ur son gets better soon hugs me to u xxx

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 10/05/11 19:47:38]

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

It is no ones business Bren how you choose to spend your down time.. supporting your son thro his illness will be tough and you will need time away from it.. if that is chatting on Fab so be it.

People should mind their own fecking business...

Good luck and hope all is well xx

you pinched my line!! lol - yep too many judgemental people on here - and too many think this is JUST a shagging site - as someone who's been swinging for years hun, you know more than most thats simply not true!

you just carry on doing what you want to do and know is right for you and your family and to hell with anyone else babe

xxxx

clydebank

"omg thats terrible hunnie hope ur ok and hope ur son gets better soon hugs me to u xxx "

yea babe s im good just pissed off that they didnt know me or anything about me and judged me with the header i have up on my profile so they got told and blocked after two emails xxxxx

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"As you are all aware well my closest mates do i have a ill son who is twenty years old i might add , at present im living very near to him as another fab member is putting me up while im visiting him on a daily basis. As i stay in glasgow and hes in fife looks like im not allowed on fabs while he is ill due to the fact a new cpl who lives near me who looked at my profile and basically sent me mail to tell me off for being on fabs lol. so if you have some one ill in your life you need to stay off fabswingers and not get any support from your friends "

yeah Bren I hear you hunni loud and clear .

What many people dont seem to realise is swinging is a life choice for most of us ..when we all joined im pretty sure it was basicly just for sex but once your around for a long time you realise there is much more swinging than just sex with many friendships being formed along the way and the friends people make in here are just as important as the ones we all have in the vanilla world .

So Bren let the judgemental people judge away we'll still all be here for you when they have long gone . xxxxx

Bren you do not need to justify what you do to anyone on here, it is your business and yours alone .... if they dont like it they can feck off end off! Dont let people who have clearly nothing better to do with their time get to you.

Hope things are going as well as they can be at the moment, love Trace & Scott xxx

By *entscotscplCouple  over a year ago

falkirk ish

OI Bren

just rubber ear it babe

you do have a life to lead

and yes you do care re your son

ffs a few sad peeps in here eh

they should put thier own bloody lifes in order before sorting others out

chin up bren to hell with them

r n l xx

clydebank

"Bren you do not need to justify what you do to anyone on here, it is your business and yours alone .... if they dont like it they can feck off end off! Dont let people who have clearly nothing better to do with their time get to you.

Hope things are going as well as they can be at the moment, love Trace & Scott xxx"

Tell me about it trace its hard enough trying to loose my weight to give up my kidney for him babes but i will get there ill do a sponsor slim lol pity we cant name and shame pmsl xxxxxxx

can understand babe was told same by a few when a was lukn after my mum xxx hope ur both ok xxxxx

By *nTCouple  over a year ago

funland

even supposing you were shagging someone every night its your life, your choice - sod them. eejits!!!!!!!!!!

(it's at times like this i would love to use the "c" word)

By *eatherWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

bren feck them they are losers u take care do yer own thing and all the best

"you pinched my line!! lol - yep too many judgemental people on here - and too many think this is JUST a shagging site - as someone who's been swinging for years hun, you know more than most thats simply not true!

you just carry on doing what you want to do and know is right for you and your family and to hell with anyone else babe

xxxx"

my thoughts exactly

By *eatherWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

bren and everyone else just a few words on peeps bein judgemental.No one and i mean no one has the right to judge anyone else What u do is your own business im on as a single female although there is a lovley guy in my life i meet and go to socals with thats my choice.Bren u take carexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A) It's none of their business

B) If you don't approve keep it to yourself

C)If your gonna judge, walk a mile in someones shoes first

Love Bren Hunni, dont let the buggers grind you down

xxxxxx The Blues

By *dultfunscotland2000Man  over a year ago

SW Scotland

I'm only here to shag. I try and be nice to everyone else along the way as well. But since I don't really know most of you, and the only one's I do know has been in the context of shagging them or shagging their wives, then I do not feel qualified to comment on the aspects of their lives that take part outwith thei confines of their bedrooms or the occassional back seat of their car.

If anyone would like me to comment on any aspect of their lives, lend me the tuppence, so I can stick it in.

this isn't just a problem on FAB, it seems to be the way these days for other to stick unwanted noses into other peoples business..

I say, bugger them, if they have nothing better to do with their lives then they are sad individuals.

You do whatever makes you happy, and under the circumstances you should do whatever you please. Good luck with your son (I know how it feels having an unwell child - daughter born with a cleft pallet (who then contracted cancer) and another daughter who had a heart attack at the age of 20!!!)

I know I don't know you, but lots of hugs (((((((()))))))

xx

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

That's awful Bren hun, echo what MissD said. I have a disability i know if people new i was a dancer and a swinger i would proberbly be called a 'faker' fab is a escape for me and the dancing i love being another person. So don't let anyone tell you that you should'nt be on here.

Far too many judgemental people on here, generally though i find the one's that are pointing out these unimportant matter's have issues themselves. Take care hun and keep strong xx

Dont think you should be sharing your private life on here with any tom,dick,or harry....think about it?

terrible you have been subjected to this kind of abuse...although if Im honest I wouldnt have a personal matter as my tagline on a sex site...soz

brenne keep ur chin up hun xx ur a great person and a great mum and we all love you to bits babe xxx so proud of what u are doing xxxx and if u need a blether u know where i am and my number xxxx hugs xxxx

By *igtechMan  over a year ago

Stonehaven

screw them bren and not in the good way xxxx hope your sons recovering x scott

» Add a new message to this topic