FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Smokers??

Smokers??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Dont think this should be such a big deal. There are other smells much worse!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atmanhMan  over a year ago

bellshill

"Dont think this should be such a big deal. There are other smells much worse!"

That depends

Some can't stand the smell

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I can't stand it yukkkkkk

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

What's not a big deal to you or a disgusting smell to you is to others!

Not sure why this warrants a forum post tbh as all you are going to get is the majority of non smokers looking to meet non smokers disagreeing with you and nothing really achieved from that.

Dunno what people's problem with it is tbh, av had meets with non smokers all I done was not smoke on the meet at all and had mints

Do non smokers think we just smoke constantly & not able to go a few hours without a fag?

A dont like people who drink as they tend to be arseholes but wouldn't turn down a meet with someone because of it.

Bit stuck up and childish but each to their own but being on fab as long as I have ye learn that people are stuck up so no point moanin about it.

More chance of Hitler coming back and doin it right this time that sortin out the attitude of people on here

Its vile.. im an ex smoker and when i smell somone who has just smoked it gives me the boak and i cant believe i smelled like that for so long

People still smell of smoke even if they ain't smoking cult can walk into a smokers house and smell it right away, then I come out stinking of it,. No thanks, and just for the record, I wouldn't meet anyone that was reekin of booze either, I ain't that desperate

By *igD262Man  over a year ago

glasgow

Can't stand it was in smoke room other day looking for some one the first time in years for lest minute walk out feeling sick

"Dunno what people's problem with it is tbh, av had meets with non smokers all I done was not smoke on the meet at all and had mints

Do non smokers think we just smoke constantly & not able to go a few hours without a fag?

A dont like people who drink as they tend to be arseholes but wouldn't turn down a meet with someone because of it.

Bit stuck up and childish but each to their own but being on fab as long as I have ye learn that people are stuck up so no point moanin about it.

More chance of Hitler coming back and doin it right this time that sortin out the attitude of people on here "

Not liking the smell of smoke is not being stuck up or childish jeezo, people are allowed to pick and choose who they meet if they choose not to meet a smoker thats their choice, wether or not you smoke or sook a mint it duant get rid of the the smell of smoke.. its on your clothes and in your hair

"Dont think this should be such a big deal. There are other smells much worse!

Not sure why this warrants a forum post tbh as all you are going to get is the majority of non smokers looking to meet non smokers disagreeing with you and nothing really achieved from that. "

Its a forum where people speak openly. This is something I wanted to discuss. T get peoples opinions.

btw we are both smokers

"People still smell of smoke even if they ain't smoking cult can walk into a smokers house and smell it right away, then I come out stinking of it,. No thanks, and just for the record, I wouldn't meet anyone that was reekin of booze either, I ain't that desperate"

"

Its a forum where people speak openly. This is something I wanted to discuss. T get peoples opinions.

btw we are both smokers

"

Going by your original post you never really gave the impression you wanted to discuss.. it looked like you were ranting about the smell of smoke

Edin

Not sure why this warrants a forum post tbh as all you are going to get is the majority of non smokers looking to meet non smokers disagreeing with you and nothing really achieved from that.

btw we are both smokers

"

I understand that but my point is the people who state don't want to meet smokers are just going to point blank disagree with you so not really a discussion.

You could say the same for say bi couples/singles saying we can't understand why some straight people don't want to play with us ... It's a choice thing everyone of us make them.

Edin

"

btw we are both smokers

Going by your original post you never really gave the impression you wanted to discuss.. it looked like you were ranting about the smell of smoke "

"

btw we are both smokers

Going by your original post you never really gave the impression you wanted to discuss.. it looked like you were ranting about the smell of smoke "

well we have a discussion now

"People still smell of smoke even if they ain't smoking cult can walk into a smokers house and smell it right away, then I come out stinking of it,. No thanks, and just for the record, I wouldn't meet anyone that was reekin of booze either, I ain't that desperate

"

This I understand completely. Thanks... To some totally off putting. Being regular smokers we dont notice this.

I honestly did not see the big deal and why it was even an issue. Now I do.

Edin

"I honestly did not see the big deal and why it was even an issue. Now I do."

"People still smell of smoke even if they ain't smoking cult can walk into a smokers house and smell it right away, then I come out stinking of it,. No thanks, and just for the record, I wouldn't meet anyone that was reekin of booze either, I ain't that desperate

This I understand completely. Thanks... To some totally off putting. Being regular smokers we dont notice this."

happy to help

I like Lil... she's smokin'

"I like Lil... she's smokin' "
haha ya headcase I looked too !!

By *ilshyxWoman  over a year ago

happy lil world

"People still smell of smoke even if they ain't smoking cult can walk into a smokers house and smell it right away, then I come out stinking of it,. No thanks, and just for the record, I wouldn't meet anyone that was reekin of booze either, I ain't that desperate"

Smoker here but wouldn't do it at home because of my kids. I get what you mean I've been in houses that stank of smoke doesn't smell nice how ironic coming from a smoker

Smell isn't the only issue. Other people are concerned about their HEALTH, even if a smoker isn't.

Nowt worse than seeing parents outside school smoking, that just grips ma shit that

Muahahahaha

Hypocritical ex smoker here! I can't stand the smell of taste

Oops that was for lil

*or*

I'm not anti but nothing boils my urine more than when I give someone a lift and they jump in merrily still stinking of the tab they've just discarded on the pavement.

Blissfully unaware.....

"Oops that was for lil "
what you on tonight you lol

It's not just the smell, even though that is rather vile, it's the taste too, kissing a smoker is extremely unpleasant, IMO off course.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

I dont mind the smell of smoke since stopping the smell of a ciggie has changed toslightly less pleasant but not something that bothers me. I find holier than thou type folk way more displeasing than a smoker

It's not just the smell, even though that is rather vile, it's the taste too, kissing a smoker is extremely unpleasant, IMO off course. "

This exactly...no amount of mints or chewing gum can mask the taste.

As always it's a personal preference. It may not work in yup favour but everyone is entitled to theirs, and having some shows standards.

Accept and move on to find someone who's preferences matches yours

[Removed by poster at 16/11/16 23:11:10]

"Muahahahaha "

Jeezo... What Machiavellian nonsense are you up to now?

By *heesyheadbandMan  over a year ago

Glenrothes

i don't mind the smell of smoke as i'm a smoker but one thing i don't like is the smell of dog!

walking into someone's house and stinks, even worse getting into a vehicle that's had dogs in it boke!

It's a big deal to those who see it as.

It's a choice people have and make

Live with it

» Add a new message to this topic