FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Disrespectful single men

Disrespectful single men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ugs and Junk OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bellshill

As a couples profile we are not looking for single guys but we always politely reply saying no thanks.

However lately there seems to be a spate of really pushy, won't take no for an answer guys. Our block button is red hot just now because of it.

How do you all deal with disrespectful or rude people.

This isn't solely aimed at single guys, just happens that's who have been doing it to us.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Use your filters and block them

By *orthseatiger69Man  over a year ago

Ayrshire /North lanarshire

"Use your filters and block them "

^^ this

Been a free site you attract the nutters who dont respect themselves let alone anyone else

Some guys have no manners or an understanding of how to approach folk. Yes its a swing site or sex site but that still is not an excuse for such crap behaviour that gives genuine guys a bad name.

Keep hitting the block button and if need be report to admin abusive muppets.

Good luck x

[Removed by poster at 19/11/16 19:31:10]

And because of them, it gives us other guys a bad name. I say block them, but if u can Sham them First. So other people will no who they Are as well. And good luck in the future.

I've had the usual abuse from single men, and couples ( or those pretending).

Ignore. It's very easy

Can I just say tho...

It's across the board...not just single guys

"Been a free site you attract the nutters who dont respect themselves let alone anyone else

Some guys have no manners or an understanding of how to approach folk. Yes its a swing site or sex site but that still is not an excuse for such crap behaviour that gives genuine guys a bad name.

Keep hitting the block button and if need be report to admin abusive muppets.

Good luck x"

Nothing to do with being a free site.. i get shit from site supporters aswell for saying no, they think coz they paid a fiver it automatically gets them a shag

"Can I just say tho...

It's across the board...not just single guys "

This

"Use your filters and block them "

Noooo don't block us

Now would I?

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Can I just say tho...

spot on its not just single guys

By *orthseatiger69Man  over a year ago

Ayrshire /North lanarshire

"And because of them, it gives us other guys a bad name. I say block them, but if u can Sham them First. So other people will no who they Are as well. And good luck in the future. "

Never and advocate for shaming or naming in public as it can be abused by malicious people . Also against rules .

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

"How do you all deal with disrespectful or rude people.

This isn't solely aimed at single guys, just happens that's who have been doing it to us. "

Simple..........Block! Report!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"

"

I use the tools the site provides to try and minimise any exposure to the few idiots that exist.

I own my experience.

"As a couples profile we are not looking for single guys but we always politely reply saying no thanks.

However lately there seems to be a spate of really pushy, won't take no for an answer guys. Our block button is red hot just now because of it.

This isn't solely aimed at single guys, just happens that's who have been doing it to us. "

I would presume IT IS directed at Single Guys..merely the text of your rant and your header of the post.

However..you will get rude people in life whether it be on here or in reality.

As someone has said ..the rude abusive people are equally both sides of the gender.

Latterly ..i have a red hot block button to.

Block and move on.

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Depends on my mood.

I block or I send a cheeky reply.

I am most annoyed when I get an abusive reply to a no thanks and am blocked and can't reply.

Had a pingpong of abusive messages once, I remained polite and after a few messages I said to the guy that his abusive messages were more entertaining than his initial one

He ended up apologising lol

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"Depends on my mood.

I am most annoyed when I get an abusive reply to a no thanks and am blocked and can't reply.

Had a pingpong of abusive messages once, I remained polite and after a few messages I said to the guy that his abusive messages were more entertaining than his initial one

"

forming my trashiest smashiest your heads up your ass msg as we speak race ya to the block button

Edinburgh

"Depends on my mood.

forming my trashiest smashiest your heads up your ass msg as we speak race ya to the block button"

Kola, that's a lot of -iest

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"Depends on my mood.

forming my trashiest smashiest your heads up your ass msg as we speak race ya to the block button

Kola, that's a lot of -iest "

could be worse it could have been yeast like my jokes its infectious

Edinburgh

"Depends on my mood.

Kola, that's a lot of -iest could be worse it could have been yeast like my jokes its infectious "

Haha

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

We generally don't get any disrespectful single men, maybe a few that chance their arm but not to the point I want to block them.

It's easiest though if you just block and move on, no point crying over spilt milk so to speak x

By *argaidMan  over a year ago

glasgow

"Can I just say tho...

By *976scottMan  over a year ago

North Lanarkshire

As a single guy on this site I have to say that it's not just us! I've had two occasions where I have had to block single females who I've said thanks but no thanks too!

Who am I and who do I think I am are some of the nicer terms they used as I had the audacity as a single guy on fab to knock them back!

So yeah I agree with the OP that single guys sometimes don't help themselves but you get idiots of every sex and orientation!

"Can I just say tho...

Very true. Even some of the women posting on this thread can be just as bad. (Not you, oldie!)

I agree Op it's terrible just now I had one guy last night trying fir half hour to get me to meet him for a drink at 2 am even though I'd said no several times he still said I could bring a bottle to yours err no means no when will they ever learn!? Thank gawd for the good guys on here

By *omjones12Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

"I agree Op it's terrible just now I had one guy last night trying fir half hour to get me to meet him for a drink at 2 am even though I'd said no several times he still said I could bring a bottle to yours err no means no when will they ever learn!? Thank gawd for the good guys on here"

Yup thank God for me

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

"As a couples profile we are not looking for single guys but we always politely reply saying no thanks.

I am a miserable bugger!!

I am forever moaning at couples for not giving me cake and tea

As has been said, if it bothers you block guys

"Depends on my mood.

"

So us Unabusive Meaniful Yet Quiet guys, MIGHT Actually. Get more than a Look@?

. I hope so I've gave up with you Mrs well maybe lol just block the twats and move on my little boob twiny xxx

By *laireandjamieCouple  over a year ago

west lothian

I agree with what's been said

Though we got blocked by a single guy the other night for................looking at his profile..........no im not kidding

Yes we aren't looking for single guys but hey give a girl a break I was just being nosey..........!

So fab never fails to surprise me lol

By *uboCouple  over a year ago

East kilbride

"I agree Op it's terrible just now I had one guy last night trying fir half hour to get me to meet him for a drink at 2 am even though I'd said no several times he still said I could bring a bottle to yours err no means no when will they ever learn!? Thank gawd for the good guys on here"

You said no several times ??

Well more fool you if that was the case. Once would have been enough before blocking. Sounds more like you were playing along and as such a timewaster

» Add a new message to this topic