FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > What happened to all the bi curious girls

What happened to all the bi curious girls

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Found it so easy to meet guys...

But where are all the girls looking for that first ffm or ff...cant just be me that is struggling to find a girl to play with.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

I'm sure they're still out there. Making that first move isn't easy.

By *uzzyDuck75Man  over a year ago

Glasgow & Yorkshire

Did they all find one another and now the Internet serves no current purpose for them?

By *hav02Man  over a year ago

Glasgow/London

I see many profiles of women wanting to meet women

I'd be Loving this site a lot more if i was a woman

By *orthseatiger69Man  over a year ago

Ayrshire /North lanarshire

"Found it so easy to meet guys...

But where are all the girls looking for that first ffm or ff...cant just be me that is struggling to find a girl to play with.

"

Perhaps they all kissed a girl and liked it so are not curious anymore

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm bisexual rather than bi-curious, always found very few bisexual women looking to meet other women.

I've never met a woman alone but would be keen to.

I only meet bi women, I'm not looking to be anyone's experiment

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

"I only meet bi women, I'm not looking to be anyone's experiment"

Same

While I've not met a woman alone yet I completely agree. I don't want to put on a show for your partner, or for us to share him, which I find many bi-curious women are on here.

And for some it's merely something to add on their profile because they think men will find it a turn on.

I just want some good old fashioned girly fun!

Did you experiment first tho to find out if you were defo bi ? A gen question as beeing a tad bi curious

"I only meet bi women, I'm not looking to be anyone's experiment

Did you experiment first tho to find out if you were defo bi ? A gen question as beeing a tad bi curious "

yea long before fab though

And just to add lol I def knew I was from a very young age

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

This! Does my head in when we get a message looking for me to show her the ropes! Eh naw! Where's my fun lol

K x

Did you experiment first tho to find out if you were defo bi ? A gen question as beeing a tad bi curious yea long before fab though"

Ok ...but my feeling is for some is that fab can be the place to experiment if you cant in your normal life

I was curious, about 15 years ago pmsl!!

Glasgow

"

Ok ...but my feeling is for some is that fab can be the place to experiment if you cant in your normal life

"

I agree with this but on here I've found and heard the words "you have to pretend your bi to fit in" I also chatted away to a couple, she was curious n once we'd kinda agreed we would all meet I got told that she wouldn't touch me below the waist.

K x

Did you experiment first tho to find out if you were defo bi ? A gen question as beeing a tad bi curious yea long before fab though

"

yep, totally understand that, but what happens if say you and me met, decided to go ahead, and then you don't like it ? That's why some don't want to meet bi curious, you usually know if you want a woman or not

"

I agree with this but on here I've found and heard the words "you have to pretend your bi to fit in" I also chatted away to a couple, she was curious n once we'd kinda agreed we would all meet I got told that she wouldn't touch me below the waist.

K x"

totally k

Did you experiment first tho to find out if you were defo bi ? A gen question as beeing a tad bi curious yea long before fab though

yep, totally understand that, but what happens if say you and me met, decided to go ahead, and then you don't like it ? That's why some don't want to meet bi curious, you usually know if you want a woman or not "

I wouldnt meet anyone fem or male if it wasnt wat i wanted but by saying bi curious means because you actually havnt met a fem yet ..i just wouldnt like to think anyone thot id want it as an experiment ..its something i just havnt made the move to fulfill yet

Only speaking for my myself tho

yep, totally understand that, but what happens if say you and me met, decided to go ahead, and then you don't like it ? That's why some don't want to meet bi curious, you usually know if you want a woman or not

I wouldnt meet anyone fem or male if it wasnt wat i wanted but by saying bi curious means because you actually havnt met a fem yet ..i just wouldnt like to think anyone thot id want it as an experiment ..its something i just havnt made the move to fulfill yet

Only speaking for my myself tho"

ok, would it be easier then to find another fem that's not experimented maybe,. Just a thought

By *ifes journeyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

I the fem have knows I was by way before fab ... I hate the whole play for the boys scenario .... I want it to feel natural ....always said I'd meet alone with fems but never happened.... even had a profile on my own but still was always the man wanting to play too.

Only speaking for my myself tho ok, would it be easier then to find another fem that's not experimented maybe,. Just a thought"

Yes maybe the best option

"I the fem have knows I was by way before fab ... I hate the whole play for the boys scenario .... I want it to feel natural ....always said I'd meet alone with fems but never happened.... even had a profile on my own but still was always the man wanting to play too."

Yeah I struggle to find single females, even ones in couples I always seem to find myself chatting to the male, making me wonder if there even is a female pmsl

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

While I've not met a woman alone yet I completely agree. I don't want to put on a show for your partner, or for us to share him, which I find many bi-curious women are on here.

And for some it's merely something to add on their profile because they think men will find it a turn on.

I just want some good old fashioned girly fun!"

When we have mff we prefer bi women so there's fun for everyone

Me I could spend hours with a woman exploring I love it !! I've met some girls who have been bi curious and yes it's been a first for them but hey we all have fantasies and tbh the girls I've met have been more than happy to experiment ,I think if you spend time chatting getting to know and a social first it's allows you to see if your going to BOTH have a good time then it's your decision to to go ahead and play , as for experimenting I still am ,I'm bisexual no question about that lol I spend more time with women ..I catch myself looking at women more than men ,but I'm def not done experimenting (this weekend oooft few firsts for me ) I guess it's about what you want and what makes you tick and meeting and getting to know women who want the same ,I totally agree with ma lady K above I wouldn't be playing with someone if it was one sided just wouldn't happen , I need a woman who get excite me to , did I mention I love boobs xxx

scotland

"Me I could spend hours with a woman exploring I love it !! I've met some girls who have been bi curious and yes it's been a first for them but hey we all have fantasies and tbh the girls I've met have been more than happy to experiment ,I think if you spend time chatting getting to know and a social first it's allows you to see if your going to BOTH have a good time then it's your decision to to go ahead and play , as for experimenting I still am ,I'm bisexual no question about that lol I spend more time with women ..I catch myself looking at women more than men ,but I'm def not done experimenting (this weekend oooft few firsts for me ) I guess it's about what you want and what makes you tick and meeting and getting to know women who want the same ,I totally agree with ma lady K above I wouldn't be playing with someone if it was one sided just wouldn't happen , I need a woman who get excite me to , did I mention I love boobs xxx "

Sometimes when you are curious you are more experimental not all but done...

"Me I could spend hours with a woman exploring I love it !! I've met some girls who have been bi curious and yes it's been a first for them but hey we all have fantasies and tbh the girls I've met have been more than happy to experiment ,I think if you spend time chatting getting to know and a social first it's allows you to see if your going to BOTH have a good time then it's your decision to to go ahead and play , as for experimenting I still am ,I'm bisexual no question about that lol I spend more time with women ..I catch myself looking at women more than men ,but I'm def not done experimenting (this weekend oooft few firsts for me ) I guess it's about what you want and what makes you tick and meeting and getting to know women who want the same ,I totally agree with ma lady K above I wouldn't be playing with someone if it was one sided just wouldn't happen , I need a woman who get excite me to , did I mention I love boobs xxx

Sometimes when you are curious you are more experimental not all but done... "

Ohh I love experimenting

scotland

"Me I could spend hours with a woman exploring I love it !! I've met some girls who have been bi curious and yes it's been a first for them but hey we all have fantasies and tbh the girls I've met have been more than happy to experiment ,I think if you spend time chatting getting to know and a social first it's allows you to see if your going to BOTH have a good time then it's your decision to to go ahead and play , as for experimenting I still am ,I'm bisexual no question about that lol I spend more time with women ..I catch myself looking at women more than men ,but I'm def not done experimenting (this weekend oooft few firsts for me ) I guess it's about what you want and what makes you tick and meeting and getting to know women who want the same ,I totally agree with ma lady K above I wouldn't be playing with someone if it was one sided just wouldn't happen , I need a woman who get excite me to , did I mention I love boobs xxx

Ohh I love experimenting "

Why does this not surprise me

I'm bi curious but don't advertise the fact.

I used to have this on my profile but was inundated with guys harassing (yes harassing) me to join them with their fb for an ffm or couples badgering (yes badgering) for me to get it on with their partner while they watched!

I must say I've never had a woman message me but I'm a go with the flow kinda gal and if it happens it happens.

Ohh I love experimenting

Why does this not surprise me "

Cheeky .

scotland

Ohh I love experimenting

Why does this not surprise me

Cheeky . "

"I'm bi curious but don't advertise the fact.

I used to have this on my profile but was inundated with guys harassing (yes harassing) me to join them with their fb for an ffm or couples badgering (yes badgering) for me to get it on with their partner while they watched!

I must say I've never had a woman message me but I'm a go with the flow kinda gal and if it happens it happens.

"

I've got filters on and I've clearly stated on my profile that I only meet women and the woman from couples ,if they take the time to read then they can see that ..but most don't hunni or try and chance thier luck so they are quickly told to jog on

I've got filters on and I've clearly stated on my profile that I only meet women and the woman from couples ,if they take the time to read then they can see that ..but most don't hunni or try and chance thier luck so they are quickly told to jog on "

I must be looking at the wrong women pmsl

scotland

I think men make the first contact or first move so to speak sometimes woman can be hesitant or less likely to ask

Glasgow

"

That wasn't John it was me! I shoulda made that clear!

K x

Sometimes when you are curious you are more experimental not all but done... "

No longer curious about my tastes but experimental about my boundaries and open minded to new experiences.

And I'm definitely a boobs woman

No longer curious about my tastes but experimental about my boundaries and open minded to new experiences.

And I'm definitely a boobs woman "

Mmm me to and yes totally get that it's always good to try new things xx

"

why not message them if that's what your looking for.

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"

Ok, going to try to make sense in English so bare with me.

I agree with the points made by Karen and Lil. And I will try to add my bit.

First I don't find it easy to find a guy on here!

I know what am looking for in a guy and I know what am looking for out of Fab.

Secondly, yes I am bisexual. And I know what am looking for in a woman and it is not easy either to find what am looking for.

Luckily some genuine gems on here both male and female .

I find on here because you are a bisexual female it is expected that you will go for anyone with boobs/pussy!! Well... Am not!

I like to know who is attached to the pussy and the cock.

I have been a bi-curious girls 'guide', better than 'experiment' lol but we had so many things in common and a similar mind. She's no longer on fab for years now but we are friends still.

I have been with a bi-curious girl and a male partner. Couple of experiences. And trust me they were trying to put on a show for the male

Her reaction each time I touch her was a real turn off.

And those experiences make me even more attentive when it comes to playing with women.

Girl-girl play with the right person is great time.

Voila

Secondly, yes I am bisexual. And I know what am looking for in a woman and it is not easy either to find what am looking for.

I find on here because you are a bisexual female it is expected that you will go for anyone with boobs/pussy!! Well... Am not!

I have been a bi-curious girls 'guide', better than 'experiment' lol but we had so many things in common and a similar mind. She's no longer on fab for years now but we are friends still.

I have been with a bi-curious girl and a male partner. Couple of experiences. And trust me they were trying to put on a show for the male

And those experiences make me even more attentive when it comes to playing with women.

Voila "

Max you always make sense and what a way with words girl love it

By *quirtiliscious1Woman  over a year ago

Dundee

Voila "

Many words of wisdom here sis xxx

Voila "

Very well said hunni x

Edinburgh

[Removed by poster at 24/11/16 10:16:27]

Edinburgh

Ooh

Thank you ladies.

Merci Sis xxx

"Ooh

Thank you ladies.

Merci Sis xxx "

there's she's there

K x"

You guys never badger me enough

why not message them if that's what your looking for."

Oh I have and do

Max (-) (-)

Edinburgh

"Max (-) (-) "

those look like mine small lol I like ( - ) ( - )

( - ) ( - )

Glasgow

K x

You guys never badger me enough "

Oh god what you trying to do to me woman! My tummy did a flip flop there

K x

Just to add, women do lick better than guys

I am Bi and find it hard to meet a single bi girl on here mainly cause I feel that the ones I like are out of my league lol plus I am shy more so with girls but once I got started I would be ok.

I have tried to play with bi curious girls but I get a bit scared to start to have fun in case they feel like I am pushy which I am not, I always like to befriend her first I feel its better that way it helps with trust and sometimes fun happens which is always nice.......Maybe I should grow some balls and message girls I like hmmmm nah that ain't gonna happen overnight lol

"I am Bi and find it hard to meet a single bi girl on here mainly cause I feel that the ones I like are out of my league lol plus I am shy more so with girls but once I got started I would be ok.

I have tried to play with bi curious girls but I get a bit scared to start to have fun in case they feel like I am pushy which I am not, I always like to befriend her first I feel its better that way it helps with trust and sometimes fun happens which is always nice.......Maybe I should grow some balls and message girls I like hmmmm nah that ain't gonna happen overnight lol "

that's a shame you feel your out their league. I'm sure your not..plenty nice gals on here , it's hard making that first step, but hopefully when you do it pays off

I hope so lil tease I need to put in my profile that I meet girls alone too that might help

"I hope so lil tease I need to put in my profile that I meet girls alone too that might help "

Ok... a bit hesitant to express this but bear with me ladies...

When I was first on Fab I was in a couples relationship... The first couple we met the lady was Bi... and in playing she played with me... it was amazing. Since then on the odd occasion I have had fem fun in a couples scenario but it is never something I want or seek, it is something that has just happened

spontaneously and when it does it's very enjoyable.

I also have a friend that instigated it fairly recently... just us... and I'm afraid it wasn't for me... so I am wondering if this helps with a "bi-curious" definition... i.e someone who can play under certain circumstances... or does it only confuse things more lolol

Edinburgh

"I am Bi and find it hard to meet a single bi girl on here mainly cause I feel that the ones I like are out of my league lol plus I am shy more so with girls but once I got started I would be ok.

I have tried to play with bi curious girls but I get a bit scared to start to have fun in case they feel like I am pushy which I am not, I always like to befriend her first I feel its better that way it helps with trust and sometimes fun happens which is always nice.......Maybe I should grow some balls and message girls I like hmmmm nah that ain't gonna happen overnight lol "

You are not out of anyone's league Emma.

What's the worse that can happen if you ask? They say no! So what?! But they could they yes

Just stay and be yourself, you are lovely as you are xx

It is just labels, ye either like it or dont..me personally I love it

Edinburgh

"Ok... a bit hesitant to express this but bear with me ladies...

When I was first on Fab I was in a couples relationship... The first couple we met the lady was Bi... and in playing she played with me... it was amazing. Since then on the odd occasion I have had fem fun in a couples scenario but it is never something I want or seek, it is something that has just happened

I also have a friend that instigated it fairly recently... just us... and I'm afraid it wasn't for me... so I am wondering if this helps with a "bi-curious" definition... i.e someone who can play under certain circumstances... or does it only confuse things more lolol "

To be honest Rouge, it's just a label!!

Everyone will have a different definition of what bisexual or bi curious are to them.

As long as you explain the way you feel to whoever you are playing with, my personal opinion is its all fine.

As long as everyone knows the boundaries.

Am not too keen on labels and fitting people into a box

Fitting people into a box max ?...but what about........cjs.....that time.....grrrrrr...ooooops

I also have a friend that instigated it fairly recently... just us... and I'm afraid it wasn't for me... so I am wondering if this helps with a "bi-curious" definition... i.e someone who can play under certain circumstances... or does it only confuse things more lolol

Everyone will have a different definition of what bisexual or bi curious are to them.

As long as you explain the way you feel to whoever you are playing with, my personal opinion is its all fine.

Am not too keen on labels and fitting people into a box "

As previously said Petit Pois... you have a wonderful gift with words and simplifying things... the scales are balanced as always. Rouge xXx

Edinburgh

"Fitting people into a box max ?...but what about........cjs.....that time.....grrrrrr...ooooops "

Lol... Yer going into the cage next, alone, see how cheeky you get lol

Edinburgh

Am not too keen on labels and fitting people into a box

As previously said Petit Pois... you have a wonderful gift with words and simplifying things... the scales are balanced as always. Rouge xXx "

Rouge xxx

"Fitting people into a box max ?...but what about........cjs.....that time.....grrrrrr...ooooops

Lol... Yer going into the cage next, alone, see how cheeky you get lol "

promises promises

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

I also have a friend that instigated it fairly recently... just us... and I'm afraid it wasn't for me... so I am wondering if this helps with a "bi-curious" definition... i.e someone who can play under certain circumstances... or does it only confuse things more lolol "

I've read through this post with great interest as my profile states bi-curious and I agree with your post. I have played with numerous women in couple situations and loved every time but have not actively seeked to meet women on my own hence I have not changed it to bi! To me it's just another fab label I am not adverse to meeting women on my own just the opportunity hasn't arisen, I'm sure I would love that just as much and maybe then I will change it if and when I do.

X

I've read through this post with great interest as my profile states bi-curious and I agree with your post. I have played with numerous women in couple situations and loved every time but have not actively seeked to meet women on my own hence I have not changed it to bi! To me it's just another fab label I am not adverse to meeting women on my own just the opportunity hasn't arisen, I'm sure I would love that just as much and maybe then I will change it if and when I do.

X"

Thanks and I guess as you and Max said labels are are labels do - one size does not fit all

I have tried to play with bi curious girls but I get a bit scared to start to have fun in case they feel like I am pushy which I am not, I always like to befriend her first I feel its better that way it helps with trust and sometimes fun happens which is always nice.......Maybe I should grow some balls and message girls I like hmmmm nah that ain't gonna happen overnight lol

What's the worse that can happen if you ask? They say no! So what?! But they could they yes

Just stay and be yourself, you are lovely as you are xx "

Thank you Max you are lovely you are its tough but yeah I should message and I may start doing so soon when I get the courage life's too short you got to live it and its something I enjoy xxxx

Thank you Max you are lovely you are its tough but yeah I should message and I may start doing so soon when I get the courage life's too short you got to live it and its something I enjoy xxxx"

So very true Emmz - gofurrrrrrrrrit ya sexgodessoftheeast xxxx Yer TELT!!! CxXx

Thank you Max you are lovely you are its tough but yeah I should message and I may start doing so soon when I get the courage life's too short you got to live it and its something I enjoy xxxx

So very true Emmz - gofurrrrrrrrrit ya sexgodessoftheeast xxxx Yer TELT!!! CxXx "

Ok ok am telt lol will try to sending a first message is difficult then keeping interest can be tough will give it a go though ya too magorgeousexgoddessofthewest xxx

By *rand Central CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"

K x

You guys never badger me enough

Oh god what you trying to do to me woman! My tummy did a flip flop there

K x"

Oh shucks that made me

I agree

"

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

I don't class myself as bi or curious. I'd say I am a sexual tourist.

Long before my days on fab I like many had experimented a little and was left with a fantasy that made me want more.

I met a lady around 9 years ago. She was similar to me in newness to things but we talked lots and then tried it.I have to say the reality did not live up to the fantasy.

In time I then tried 3somes and took it from there.

Now I would happily play one on one with a woman if the connection was there but I'm still very much a novice and therefore wouldn't appeal to many.

I think in general it is harder to find ff fun on here for most people because its a numbers game.

There are other places to look though.

I would say I am bi-curious! love watching female on female porn...complete turn on but when I joined a couple not long after I first joined fab...the reality wasn't as good as the fantasy...I enjoyed doing her and could have done it all day but her touching me was another story! If she had more experience it might have been better! Opportunity hasn't really come round again x

By *un4two16Couple  over a year ago

livingston

This post really interests/ terrifies me (caz)

Until a few weeks ago I had never been with a girl, never kissed one etc.

Our profile still shows as straight and that's because I enjoyed the fem play i.e. I enjoyed me doing the doing but her touch just didn't work for me.

I would love to meet a bi lady but would need to be honest with her and say I don't have much experience.

I'm not looking for an experiment but someone to assist my development would be good, how else do people learn?

I'm sorry if we have messaged any of you and asked for any of the above

So straight, bi, or curious it doesn't really make much difference to us as long as there is attraction and respect.

By *p4funduoCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I think there are plenty bi females around still op

By *r Costa xxMan  over a year ago

stirling

If there aren't enough woman around, I'm sure the men would be happy to fill any hole in the market

[Removed by poster at 26/11/16 09:55:02]

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

"If there aren't enough woman around, I'm sure the men would be happy to fill any hole in the market "

Thats the problem for *some* any will do and for *some* thats really off putting

By *iz 1969Woman  over a year ago

glasgow

The girly journey I think based only on my own experience starts with the thought then the actual realization with actually meeting a fem,we all start on this wonderful road somewhere if its a road that stops after the first time well at least its been a life experience.

Agree completely with the no guys scenario for me the only way to explore and enjoy fem on fem is together or with a group of like minded fems.

Respect to all fems whatever there sexuality is we are all fems.

Kisses , smiles and girly love to you all

By *un4two16Couple  over a year ago

livingston

"The girly journey I think based only on my own experience starts with the thought then the actual realization with actually meeting a fem,we all start on this wonderful road somewhere if its a road that stops after the first time well at least its been a life experience.

Agree completely with the no guys scenario for me the only way to explore and enjoy fem on fem is together or with a group of like minded fems.

Respect to all fems whatever there sexuality is we are all fems.

Kisses , smiles and girly love to you all

"

I'm down as bi curious, this thread has been an interesting read, I'm looking to meet females alone, I would also like to meet with my other half, preferably on my own first.

I think I would like to get to know the woman first see if we get on and can have a laugh but I've struggled to chat to some woman on here, I'll send a message and get one word replies so I then just stop messaging as they dobt seem interested.

By *laireandjamieCouple  over a year ago

west lothian

I have a single profile as well to meet ladies

It will take a while I think so there are bi fens out there

Ps for the ladies out there I am weecracker xx

I've had a meet posted most this week for today and haven't had a single female message me.

"I've had a meet posted most this week for today and haven't had a single female message me."

Think some woman expect to be the ones messaged, I've found that I've had meets up and nothing,

I like messaging ppl first sometimes

"I've had a meet posted most this week for today and haven't had a single female message me.

Think some woman expect to be the ones messaged, I've found that I've had meets up and nothing,

I like messaging ppl first sometimes "

I've messaged a few, but either get deleted or the chat doesn't last long

"I've had a meet posted most this week for today and haven't had a single female message me.

I've messaged a few, but either get deleted or the chat doesn't last long"

Yeah you get one word answers and they just don't seem that interested, it happens suppose it takes time to find the truly fun ppl

Hey girls I have been meeting girls only for a while now and yes I am very flirtatious on here I do love the banter and a little fun with it , but when meeting ff I always chat loads and do a social first for me there has to be a connection there I know what I like and want and the other girl will be the same the only way anything would happen is if that sparks there , I have met some cracking girls and most of who I keep in contact with xx girls remember the ladies night dinner and cocktails in Jan that's going to be a great chance to get to know other fab ladies xx

Yeah you get one word answers and they just don't seem that interested, it happens suppose it takes time to find the truly fun ppl "

Starting to think finding another female on here is something of a myth pmsl

By *atmanhMan  over a year ago

bellshill

Yeah you get one word answers and they just don't seem that interested, it happens suppose it takes time to find the truly fun ppl

Starting to think finding another female on here is something of a myth pmsl"

Why don't you ladies get together???

Why don't you ladies get together???"

I like your thinking hunni x

Why don't you ladies get together???"

Great idea I totally never though of that I was thinking more ffff cocktails ect what do you think Mrs

Great idea I totally never though of that I was thinking more ffff cocktails ect what do you think Mrs "

Or maybe we have already planned that

Great idea I totally never though of that I was thinking more ffff cocktails ect what do you think Mrs "

Well the 17th is well and truly in my calendar!!

Great idea I totally never though of that I was thinking more ffff cocktails ect what do you think Mrs

Well the 17th is well and truly in my calendar!! "

Lol ohh its in mine to babe

bellshill

Now there's a thought

"Now there's a thought "

Calm yourself pmsl

"Now there's a thought

Calm yourself pmsl"

Lol I think he is all flustered poor guy honestly us girls are quicker than you think

"Now there's a thought

Calm yourself pmsl

Lol I think he is all flustered poor guy honestly us girls are quicker than you think "

Think??? I know he is pmsl!!! Poor soul

bellshill

Do you blame me ?????

"Do you blame me ????? "

Doesn't take much to get you flustered

bellshill

"Do you blame me ?????

Doesn't take much to get you flustered "

Flustered not so much

More throbbing

"Do you blame me ?????

Flustered not so much

More throbbing "

God help your first meet after your fit pmsl

bellshill

"Do you blame me ?????

Flustered not so much

More throbbing

God help your first meet after your fit pmsl"

Lol. Will be interesting

Volunteering?

"Do you blame me ?????

Flustered not so much

More throbbing

Lol. Will be interesting

Volunteering? "

You propositioning me in public?? Pmsl

bellshill

"Do you blame me ?????

Flustered not so much

More throbbing

Lol. Will be interesting

Volunteering?

You propositioning me in public?? Pmsl"

Would never be so crass

"

Mail me

» Add a new message to this topic