FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Buying weight loss products as gifts..

Buying weight loss products as gifts..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *yldstyle OP   Woman  over a year ago

A world of my own

My friend in Australia did some sort of cleansing diet and is now trying to sell it on to others. She's just posted a before and after pic of this guy with the capion imagine if Santa could transform your man...

Is it just me or would anyone else be offended if someone gave them a diet box as a gift?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mudg3rMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I wouldn't DARE give a diet box to a woman as a gift. Think I'd quickly lose a couple of stones myself if I did. Ouch.

By *laireandjamieCouple  over a year ago

west lothian

I would tell someone where to shove it!!!!!!!!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Some might appreciate it lol as it could be the incentive they need to lose some weight

I would be horrified to give or receive lol

Oh and a professional chef cookbook would be marrrrrrvvvellooouuusssss

By *heesyheadbandMan  over a year ago

Glenrothes

Hmmm think most people would find it a little offensive lol

If it was in a nice hamper along with a really good iron I think most women would be delighted with such a thoughtful gift

Someone giving you a diet box as a gift to me means you wud be doing it for them ..which never works dieting should be for yourself so the idea of a diet box is good but buying it yourself to me seems better than buying it as i gift to give someone

Unless asked for a woman should never receive diet products, exercise equipment or household items like an iron as presents unless the man is hoping for castration as his present

Nope no chance

Do not believe in faddy diets therefore would not endorse any stupid waste of space products

By *un4two16Couple  over a year ago

livingston

I think if the person on the "diet" was actually ON a diet then why not especially if it works (lol) but as a gift hell no hubby would be dead

By *ugs and JunkCouple  over a year ago

Bellshill

"My friend in Australia did some sort of cleansing diet and is now trying to sell it on to others. She's just posted a before and after pic of this guy with the capion imagine if Santa could transform your man...

Is it just me or would anyone else be offended if someone gave them a diet box as a gift?

"

I would choke anyone who gave me that as a present lol

Some men and women battle with weight both losing and gaining ,some people it can cause emotional problems and can be very upsetting, for them and those around them , I'm a curvy girl and proud of my curves yes I have an ass you want to grab hold of and boobs that yeah there right there baby but I've not had any complaints so far ,love my burlesque dancing and try to stay as healthy as possible but hey we all are entitled to our treats nothing wrong with that, id take there diet products break it down and make them some nice sugary treats put them in a pretty box and merry Xmas to you you know me being a chef an all

"Unless asked for a woman should never receive diet products, exercise equipment or household items like an iron as presents unless the man is hoping for castration as his present "

I thought you would be grateful

Im right in to slimmingworld just now. I wouldnt mind ingredients to stock up the cupboard but as said nothing fad diet or shake related!

If it is someone you are close to and your intentions are good and pure its hard to go wrong

» Add a new message to this topic