FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > After a Breakup

After a Breakup

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eefyBanger OP   Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

Is it normal after splitting from someone that sometimes your days feel so empty?

Ive had break ups in the past but they didn't really effect me that much, not for over a month anyway. I'm guessing I finally found love and now it's gone

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Apparently the best way to get over someone is to get under someone else.

By *uzzyDuck75Man  over a year ago

Glasgow & Yorkshire

Feel your pain Wee. Absolutely you'll feel a void...and depending upon how strong you felt for that person...the bigger the void is however with time it'll get easier. Just get yourself back out there and I totally agree with Shorty.

"Apparently the best way to get over someone is to get under someone else. "

Lol

Must have been love. Time and being around friends and keeping yourself busy usually helps rather than dwelling on what could have been. Always reflecting on what caused the break up is a good starting base tho. I've never been keen on just having sex with anyone after a break up as it personally didn't help. Don't get me wrong that 5mins of sex was good at time but didn't help how I felt in the long term if anything made things worse. It's a feeling of loss and got to grieve in a different kind of way for loss of that person who u were so heavily involved with. Good luck in your new chapter xx

By *eefyBanger OP   Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

I thought I'd been in love in the past but obviously not! I don't think I realised it at the time even though I knew something felt different with this girl. It's only now I'm realising that she hit me like a double decker bus

Even though we were sleeping together after a while I didn't really care either way about sex from the day we first went out properly until it ended, I was always happy just being with her.

Now though I want nothing but sex

"I thought I'd been in love in the past but obviously not! I don't think I realised it at the time even though I knew something felt different with this girl. It's only now I'm realising that she hit me like a double decker bus

Even though we were sleeping together after a while I didn't really care either way about sex from the day we first went out properly until it ended, I was always happy just being with her.

Now though I want nothing but sex"

always the case and you don't realises it until u have lost it and then it's too late . But hey it's the weekend pub with the lads will do the trick

"Apparently the best way to get over someone is to get under someone else. "

no apparently about it....it has worked wonders for me....lol

By *p4funduoCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

It's a loss. Be kind to urself and expect good days and not so good. Definitely find a distraction

"Must have been love. Time and being around friends and keeping yourself busy usually helps rather than dwelling on what could have been. Always reflecting on what caused the break up is a good starting base tho. I've never been keen on just having sex with anyone after a break up as it personally didn't help. Don't get me wrong that 5mins of sex was good at time but didn't help how I felt in the long term if anything made things worse. It's a feeling of loss and got to grieve in a different kind of way for loss of that person who u were so heavily involved with. Good luck in your new chapter xx"

Or even better when you got 3 on the go life gets much easier x

By *hebs maloneyWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I done that didn't work for me

» Add a new message to this topic