FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Being Blocked

Being Blocked

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eefyBanger OP   Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

So last Friday a woman on here decided to get in touch and we then spent a good bit of time chatting over the weekend and into Monday

We didn't have any disputes or heated debate just random chat and some good banter via the forums. Now though I'm unfriended and also blocked lol

Some of the women on here need to be careful they don't get hurt by knocking themselves of that pedestal they put themselves on

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lol

The women here are all feckin' psycho. I think I'll turn gay, there would be less drama.

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

So you are 100% sure beyond any doubt this was actually a women??

And your bothered why lollllll cmon u shake urself

By *eefyBanger OP   Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

"So you are 100% sure beyond any doubt this was actually a women??"

Well if she wasn't then it makes a mockery of the verification system on here

"So last Friday a woman on here decided to get in touch and we then spent a good bit of time chatting over the weekend and into Monday

We didn't have any disputes or heated debate just random chat and some good banter via the forums. Now though I'm unfriended and also blocked lol

Some of the women on here need to be careful they don't get hurt by knocking themselves of that pedestal they put themselves on

"

just because somebody talks to u .don't just assume anything .grow a thick skin .she may have changed her search thing and that would block anybody out with what she's looking for

Maybe she changed her mind about liking you

Blocked you so she didn't need the whole...but why senario?

Dunno why your bothered...move on and get over it?

It's a virtual world

By *atmanhMan  over a year ago

bellshill

Get used to it and move on

Don't take it personally

Will happen more often than not

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Going to be the bitch of the thread but I speak my mind.

It's not always the woman's fault. Bit easy to blame the other person!

You have been going on a few times about not being over your ex recently on the forum.

Don't you think this could be the cause. And has turned her off?

In any case. It is her prerogative. She didn't lead you on. Shrug your shoulders, roll your eyes and move on.

Good luck OP

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I block for many reasons and I don't make any excuses for it .

Op just accept that people do it for their own reasons

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

Concentrate on those that havent blocked you instead of those that have

C'est la Vie

C'est la Guerre

You can't change it, time to move on

Some good advice up there OP from both male and female. Oldie, Max, NMD, Bunkie and Mature in particular. When chatting to someone and in the lead up to meeting they just might suddenly say something that makes you think... "Hing on... NAW!!" You won't ever know what because as Oldie rightly said she perhaps didn't want a tirade of "but why" messages... not saying that's the case but we all do things here to make our lives simpler... as everyone has said... put it down to Fabexperience and move on.

Good luck

Flo x

By *hav02Man  over a year ago

Glasgow/London

Yeah I've had a few women do this to me too. Very confusing! Women are just as bad as guys eh....

But life goes on, plenty more psycho women on here to meet

Some say winks are lazy.

Some say blocks are necessary....or a cop out and a lazy one at that.

Just saying....

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh.

I'm with Max on this one. But if there's time for conversation there's time to end the conversation. For example this is a conversation I had with a very nice chap where there was a little misunderstanding that ended up with me getting blocked. Read it and see my mistakes. Mistakes anyone can make.

He opens with the very nice gambit on sexual tastes and preferences

"U like Pervy older men"

I explain that we are not short of offers from older gentlemen who are sexual excited.

"We get enough messages from them. We are blind to age. It's not a thing for us"

He then replies with a very direct message about the dress code for a sexual meeting he is proposing.

"I want to fuck her dressed as school girl"

Now it has to be said I'm confused. I thought he was his wife at this point as he is talking of being dressed in girls clothing so I ask her (him) what her (his) husband thinks about her (his) sexual wishes to be dress as a schoolgirl.

"You want to fuck my girlfriend as you are dressed as a schooolgirl? What's your husband think about that?"

"No I want her dressed as school girl I'm hubby"

So now I'm getting it! He wants his WIFE to dress as a schoolgirl and to do sexy things. Oh he is a kinky hot guy I need to think of something his wife will think is kinky too. I suggest a dressing up game too-

"Your wife dressed as a schoolgirl. Kinky. We could all dress as schoolboys and piss in her mouth"

Unfortunately he dosnt seem to like my offer of us pissing in his wife's mouth very much and asks for simpler sexual fair-

"Can I fuck ur girl"

-ur!!! This guy is so street he is so cool with his 'ur'. Now o can't answer for jizza so I tell him he might have to cool it as we need to get her on board. But I use his street launguage and drop the k&w from 'know' and say-

"I dont no if u can"

He enquiries into my reasoning for him to cool his jets.

"Why"

Well not wanting to beat around the bush I give him my initial thoughts on what jizza might think of his approach to our exciting forthcoming adventure. But I keep it 'street'

"Coz u r weird"

I say. AND THEN HE BLOCKED ME!!!!! I was shocked!!!! We could have talked about it. I'd been drinking water thinking about pissing in his wife's mouth wearing a school boys uniform wanking off all morning in anticipation. Gutted! But sometimes. You just have to accept it's not going to work.

"I'm with Max on this one. But if there's time for conversation there's time to end the conversation. For example this is a conversation I had with a very nice chap where there was a little misunderstanding that ended up with me getting blocked. Read it and see my mistakes. Mistakes anyone can make.

"U like Pervy older men"

I explain that we are not short of offers from older gentlemen who are sexual excited.

"We get enough messages from them. We are blind to age. It's not a thing for us"

He then replies with a very direct message about the dress code for a sexual meeting he is proposing.

Now it has to be said I'm confused. I thought he was his wife at this point as he is talking of being dressed in girls clothing so I ask her (him) what her (his) husband thinks about her (his) sexual wishes to be dress as a schoolgirl.

"You want to fuck my girlfriend as you are dressed as a schooolgirl? What's your husband think about that?"

So now I'm getting it! He wants his WIFE to dress as a schoolgirl and to do sexy things. Oh he is a kinky hot guy I need to think of something his wife will think is kinky too. I suggest a dressing up game too-

"Your wife dressed as a schoolgirl. Kinky. We could all dress as schoolboys and piss in her mouth"

Unfortunately he dosnt seem to like my offer of us pissing in his wife's mouth very much and asks for simpler sexual fair-

"Can I fuck ur girl"

-ur!!! This guy is so street he is so cool with his 'ur'. Now o can't answer for jizza so I tell him he might have to cool it as we need to get her on board. But I use his street launguage and drop the k&w from 'know' and say-

"I dont no if u can"

"Why"

Well not wanting to beat around the bush I give him my initial thoughts on what jizza might think of his approach to our exciting forthcoming adventure. But I keep it 'street'

"Coz u r weird"

I say. AND THEN HE BLOCKED ME!!!!! I was shocked!!!! We could have talked about it. I'd been drinking water thinking about pissing in his wife's mouth wearing a school boys uniform wanking off all morning in anticipation. Gutted! But sometimes. You just have to accept it's not going to work.

"

Brilliant.

By *oanne_MacTV/TS  over a year ago

Cunty Durham

I take things a stage further....

I dress as the schoolgirl and piss in everyones mouth...

"I'm with Max on this one. But if there's time for conversation there's time to end the conversation. For example this is a conversation I had with a very nice chap where there was a little misunderstanding that ended up with me getting blocked. Read it and see my mistakes. Mistakes anyone can make.

"U like Pervy older men"

"Can I fuck ur girl"

"I dont no if u can"

"Why"

"Coz u r weird"

"

Suddenly, I feel normal!

I was blocked by a male on here for not meeting right away.

Works both ways

Nout as queer as folk as they say

By *atmanhMan  over a year ago

bellshill

"I was blocked by a male on here for not meeting right away.

Works both ways

Nout as queer as folk as they say"

Lucky escape I think

I have a blocked nose.

"I have a blocked nose. "
do you need some Kleenex and some Vic rubbed on your chest xx

Just take it as her loss.

I've been blocked for no reason by cpls and single fems and I don't bother.

My view is, its definitely their loss and the people who know me, I'm sure will concur that its their loss

lol, I hope they will

Don't worry about it and just move on and enjoy the laughs and banter on here

100% agree horsey. We all have our types and I think people use the block as a filter for future searches so guys they dont like the look of dont pop back up!

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Sometimes we've been known to block some people without them having the need to message us first ie status updates being offensive or political or as this site goes the hypocritical updates...... or fugly pics being reuploaded one too many times

I tend to reply to single guys with basic chit chat until they take the hint and block us

John

There is always a reason for being blocked..it may just be you are not aware of the reason.

It's not to be so don't dwell.

It's not going to have a major impact on your life

Feckin Brilliant ..lolol

OH ..Dont waste your time on someone who isnt willing to waste their time on you .

Good Luck

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

I don't have a problem with blocking and I think some people are too sensitive about it but if you've been chatting to someone for a bit then it's not really too much to expect them to send a quick message saying 'sorry I don't think we're compatible' and then blocking. The problem, as ever, is that we don't know what was said to cause the block.

Sometimes being blocked is a blessing you just don't realise

"Sometimes being blocked is a blessing you just don't realise "
totally I'll go with Flo

From the other side, sometimes blocking is neccessary, when you find out someone isn't who you thought they were.

south east

"From the other side, sometimes blocking is neccessary, when you find out someone isn't who you thought they were."

south east

"Sometimes being blocked is a blessing you just don't realise "

this too

If I block someone there is always a good reason for it

By *ockerMrBloggs6969Man  over a year ago

nr you but not too near

My block button has been hammered lately but I don't block ppl for their views or opinions just for their arrogance n self righteous attitude

"If I block someone there is always a good reason for it"

"My block button has been hammered lately but I don't block ppl for their views or opinions just for their arrogance n self righteous attitude"

"My block button has been hammered lately but I don't block ppl for their views or opinions just for their arrogance n self righteous attitude"

My block button is only a last resort

Only if it's abusive message or someone who just won't take a polite no thanks

By *ilshyxWoman  over a year ago

happy lil world

The rubbish took itself out

Lucky escape I say

Yes I'm the same block button is a last resort and only used for abusive messages . Not had to use it yet but came close on a few occasions x

"Yes I'm the same block button is a last resort and only used for abusive messages . Not had to use it yet but came close on a few occasions x"

I'm obviously a woman but agree some women on here are so up themselves they would block for next to no reason .

Been blocked twice in a week, one for not able to meet and we give them a nice message to say we couldn't meet for a while.

The other because we don't give out face pic's which clearly says on our profile

It's suppose to be a fun site if your blocked then it's clearly not for you move on and have fun

By *uboCouple  over a year ago

East kilbride

Our block list is quite long but it is mainly for the very reason that is stated on our profile in BIG LETTERS

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

I generally do not block nobody has ever been what I would class as abusive, if anything the couples have been more pushy than the single men. If anyone wants to block us for whatever reason they can crack on we will not loose any sleep over it X

I block nutters,people I've met socially and don't want anything more,drama queens ,rude offensive people that mail and in general people I don't like the look of

Edin

"I block nutters,people I've met socially and don't want anything more,drama queens ,rude offensive people that mail and in general people I don't like the look of "

Lollll that's some list I'm surprised I'm not on it somewhere x

"I block nutters,people I've met socially and don't want anything more,drama queens ,rude offensive people that mail and in general people I don't like the look of

Lollll that's some list I'm surprised I'm not on it somewhere x"

nah not at all,your lovely

Edin

"I block nutters,people I've met socially and don't want anything more,drama queens ,rude offensive people that mail and in general people I don't like the look of

Lollll that's some list I'm surprised I'm not on it somewhere x nah not at all,your lovely "

Hahaha why thank you

I block moany faced bastards, those who are hilariously specific in their demands like, Oh you're looking for a woman with three tits who likes bareback mountain climbing with the goats are you? Or must have a 12 pack, a 2ft cock and and be the exact colour of a bar of dairy milk, while you're pics suggest your 5 a day is doughnuts. Fuck off.

I also block those who incessantly post parties with a "small charge" sorry girls I wouldn't ride you into battle. Also if you've got 200 plus veries from such encounters surely it's like playing aids wheel of fortune.

Yes I see the irony in my first reason so feel free to block away, we're hardly likely to talk let alone meet.

Peace out motherbitches

Pmsl jizz @ 5 a day

By *he Ginger PrincessWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I got blocked by a woman who met my fb once 9 months before I did. Was confused but not too arsed. Was only looking her up to see who he'd been meeting with prior to arranging the nets type thing then I was blocked after I verified him.

Later found out from someone else she knows I'd apparently stolen her new bf off her!!! Lol fb thinks she's crazy too but there you go.

Lots of very random reasons to block...even made up ones!!!

I don't block unless I'm getting serious hassle. Got called a fat time wasting slag last week because I refused to drop everything at a moments notice to meet a guy I'd only just been speaking to. So he then messaged everyone on my veri list asking them about me, the meets I'd had with them etc!!! Psycho. So glad I didn't meet him after all! I'd have been found in Sandwich bags up and down the m9

By *unkaliciousMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I've not been blocked so far - must be saying and doing something right

Although arranging some meets can be tricky especially if I accidentally leave the 'M' ticked and I get random messages from blokes wanting to know if they can shoot down my throat....

I don't block anyone per se, if they're polite I'm polite back.

It's easy to deal with, really

"I block moany faced bastards, those who are hilariously specific in their demands like, Oh you're looking for a woman with three tits who likes bareback mountain climbing with the goats are you? Or must have a 12 pack, a 2ft cock and and be the exact colour of a bar of dairy milk, while you're pics suggest your 5 a day is doughnuts. Fuck off.

I also block those who incessantly post parties with a "small charge" sorry girls I wouldn't ride you into battle. Also if you've got 200 plus veries from such encounters surely it's like playing aids wheel of fortune.

Yes I see the irony in my first reason so feel free to block away, we're hardly likely to talk let alone meet.

Peace out motherbitches "

Ah hahahahaha!!!! Brilliant

By *rand Central CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

I block anyone who mentions football. I like football but 'Old Firm' point scoring shouldn't be part of swinging.

"I block anyone who mentions football. I like football but 'Old Firm' point scoring shouldn't be part of swinging. "

"I block nutters,people I've met socially and don't want anything more,drama queens ,rude offensive people that mail and in general people I don't like the look of "

By *ockerMrBloggs6969Man  over a year ago

nr you but not too near

"I block moany faced bastards, those who are hilariously specific in their demands like, Oh you're looking for a woman with three tits who likes bareback mountain climbing with the goats are you? Or must have a 12 pack, a 2ft cock and and be the exact colour of a bar of dairy milk, while you're pics suggest your 5 a day is doughnuts. Fuck off.

Love it!!!

What annoys us is couples blocking you after chat and then exchanging pics. Bit of chat, all very nice then you exchange pics and they block you.

Only happened twice to us and you always expect that you're not everyone's type but pretty ignorant to block just because you don't fancy the person. There are some goal oriented emotional pygmies around though. They were real couples too but to be fair not Brad and Angelina so no great loss

» Add a new message to this topic