FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Skype verification ??

Skype verification ??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hecurvyhunter OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Looking for veris on Skype or something so I can start getting meets

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mate just go on your webcam and get chatting to a genuine bird and ask her to do it for you. Ask nice though lol.

Glasgow

Cheers mate

By *exy gentMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

Think I'll do the same tonight ?

Think the site rules have changed recently for guys and it has to be a meet in person for a verification now

Check the site FAQs

Glasgow

Aww ok well that's that idea out the window will just need to find the right person then thanks again

By *uboCouple  over a year ago

East kilbride

Have to say i disagree with skype, webcam, or any other type of verification other than actual meets.

"Have to say i disagree with skype, webcam, or any other type of verification other than actual meets."
totally agree

Glasgow

"Have to say i disagree with skype, webcam, or any other type of verification other than actual meets."

If I genuinely could I would ha

"Have to say i disagree with skype, webcam, or any other type of verification other than actual meets.totally agree "

Me tae

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Have to say i disagree with skype, webcam, or any other type of verification other than actual meets.

If I genuinely could I would ha"

Am confused! lol

You already have a verif??

You say you want a verif to meet but you're saying if i could I would!!

Am lost lol

By *r Costa xxMan  over a year ago

stirling

"Have to say i disagree with skype, webcam, or any other type of verification other than actual meets.

Am confused! lol

Am lost lol "

We all get confused Max, it's an age thing lol

Edinburgh

Am confused! lol

Am lost lol

We all get confused Max, it's an age thing lol "

Haha! Very possible

By *r Costa xxMan  over a year ago

stirling

Am confused! lol

Am lost lol

We all get confused Max, it's an age thing lol

Haha! Very possible "

I'm speaking from experience I can tell you

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

"Looking for veris on Skype or something so I can start getting meets"

But you've already got a veri, OP??

Edinburgh

"Looking for veris on Skype or something so I can start getting meets

But you've already got a veri, OP?? "

So it's not just me getting old then Bothy lol

By *andom2chatMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

From the FAQ's at the bottom of the Home Page:

How do I get verified by other members?

You need to find someone who is already verified and ask them to verify you. If you are a couple or a woman then you can get verified by webcam. An easy way to do this is to go into the chatroom while you are both there, switch your webcam on and ask someone to verify you. If you are a single guy then you need to meet someone.

I've met someone but neither of us are verified so how can we verify each other?

One of you needs to be verified in order to verify the other person. Your best bet is for the female to get verified by another member e.g. on cam or by phonecall.

Verifications we try to leave for another user aren't being saved

If you're trying to verify another account that you have created yourself or you're trying to verify someone who is using the same PC as yourself, or you're on the same internet connection, then the verification won't be recorded. We do this to stop people creating fake accounts and verifying them themselves.

The verification was maybe someone who has now left which means it will show on summary bit you can't show the actual verification as it disappears I'm sure x

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"From the FAQ's at the bottom of the Home Page:

You need to find someone who is already verified and ask them to verify you. If you are a couple or a woman then you can get verified by webcam. An easy way to do this is to go into the chatroom while you are both there, switch your webcam on and ask someone to verify you. If you are a single guy then you need to meet someone.

I've met someone but neither of us are verified so how can we verify each other?

One of you needs to be verified in order to verify the other person. Your best bet is for the female to get verified by another member e.g. on cam or by phonecall.

If you're trying to verify another account that you have created yourself or you're trying to verify someone who is using the same PC as yourself, or you're on the same internet connection, then the verification won't be recorded. We do this to stop people creating fake accounts and verifying them themselves."

crazy that single guys are under diffrent rules imo

By *hav02Man  over a year ago

Glasgow/London

If you're trying to verify another account that you have created yourself or you're trying to verify someone who is using the same PC as yourself, or you're on the same internet connection, then the verification won't be recorded. We do this to stop people creating fake accounts and verifying them themselves.crazy that single guys are under diffrent rules imo "

suppose it s out the nonsense profiles?

By *andom2chatMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

"crazy that single guys are under diffrent rules imo "

I thought so too kola. I once had two young girls message me from a single male profile. Once they admitted they were girls (& were reported) the profile soon vanished. However it shows how even seasoned members can get fooled by fake profiles - male & female. It's not just guys on fake female profiles. Anyone can make an account & be whatever gender they want.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"crazy that single guys are under diffrent rules imo

I thought so too kola. I once had two young girls message me from a single male profile. Once they admitted they were girls (& were reported) the profile soon vanished. However it shows how even seasoned members can get fooled by fake profiles - male & female. It's not just guys on fake female profiles. Anyone can make an account & be whatever gender they want. "

not to mention all the complaints of cpls profiles actually being single males. I just find it strange to single out one gender as worse than another when its obviously not the case

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

If you're trying to verify another account that you have created yourself or you're trying to verify someone who is using the same PC as yourself, or you're on the same internet connection, then the verification won't be recorded. We do this to stop people creating fake accounts and verifying them themselves.crazy that single guys are under diffrent rules imo "

I agree it should be one rule for everyone

» Add a new message to this topic