FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Worst thing to happen?

Worst thing to happen?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nverman67 OP   Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Just back from a meet tonight. Went for a couple of drinks then supposed to head back here. Was a great evening until heading back here when she projectile vomited everywhere! Took her back to hers, made sure she was tucked up in bed and said good night.

What mishaps have you people had?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Just back from a meet tonight. Went for a couple of drinks then supposed to head back here. Was a great evening until heading back here when she projectile vomited everywhere! Took her back to hers, made sure she was tucked up in bed and said good night.

What mishaps have you people had?"

oppps hope the poor soul aint reading this in the morning she'll be so embarassed

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

ok.....worst meet....the words farting...smelly fabby come to mind lol enuff said....

We had a meet years ago with a couple we had met a few times before. He thought it would be a great idea to buy her a motorcycle helmet for her birthday which happened to be the night we were meeting them again.

She burst into tears when he gave her his pressie!!!

Mr M was the Perfect gent and spent all night comforting her, mascara all over his shirt lol!

I spent all night explaining why I thought she was upset and tying to get him to see it from her point of view.

Wasn't one of our best nights!

also had a cpl of meets where peeps have got wayyyyyy to d*unk....

Aberdeen

"also had a cpl of meets where peeps have got wayyyyyy to d*unk...."

At least she was sober when we met and she only had a couple of glasses of wine, so can't blame the drink lol

could have been nerves , poor woman , at least you know it wasnt just an excuse lol

Aberdeen

Called her this afternoon and she was so apologetic. I told her not to worry and we could meet up next week. So, posh hotel all booked for next Fri and looking forward to making up for lost time. i will just have to make sure she doesn't choose oysters as a starter lol

was there carrots

"..........i will just have to make sure she doesn't choose oysters as a starter lol"

The old story about 'you should only eat oysters when there's a r in the month' makes a lot of sense.

I'd be surprised if any restaurant has them on the menu in late May.

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Had a pillow put over my face/head! Period blood on a dressing gown :O General hygiene awful!! Weve had our fair share of unusual meets at the beginning when we started swinging but the first one i will never forget!

Nothing weird but was laying on my back getting sucked/jerked off when I felt this stuff hit me on my chest, had no idea what it was then I turned the light on and I was covered in blood from my banjo string snapping lol. Sexy

Its not the worst but definitely one of the funniest...

The person this happened with will already know what I'm going to say and will be giggling thinking about it but no names will be mentioned...

Front door was open, the lady was in the kitchen waiting, handcuffed and blindfolded, we started playing, handcuffs had been unhooked but still on, blindfold and various bits of clothing had come off, candle burning, knock at the door...workmen come to certify work that had been done on the house...we'd hastily tried to cover our modesty, failed! They went into the kitchen to inspect the work done and we'd left the handcuffs, blindfold and various items of clothing lying on the worktop.

Needless to say, we fell about laughing when they'd gone and carried on!

By *eclan_and_AimeeCouple  over a year ago

dunblane, stirling

"Nothing weird but was laying on my back getting sucked/jerked off when I felt this stuff hit me on my chest, had no idea what it was then I turned the light on and I was covered in blood from my banjo string snapping lol. Sexy "

an u didnt feel it??

feel kinda queezy now lol

xAx

"Nothing weird but was laying on my back getting sucked/jerked off when I felt this stuff hit me on my chest, had no idea what it was then I turned the light on and I was covered in blood from my banjo string snapping lol. Sexy

an u didnt feel it??

feel kinda queezy now lol

xAx"

Must've been one hell of a handjob!

I had hurt it before so it was half way there. We had been fucking for about 4 hours so I was just enjoying the rest lol. I was rock hard and the blood was pumping out something awful! Didn't take more than 3-5 secs to spray my stomach and chest lol.

had a girl straddle my face but as she was grinding she was nudging me over the edge of the bed so at one point my whole head was hanging off the edge of the bed. she then put her legs either side of my head so she was standing, crouched slightly and started to kind of bounce on my face as if this would be a good thing, bouncing my head back and forth. I had whiplash for the next week or so.

Lol whiplash, sue! Haha. No luck mate maybe she enjoyed it Hope you didn't have to wear a brace.

By *oDownEasyMan  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Was oce having fun, i was on my back, she was on top cowgirl stylee, when I suddenly find myself with a face full of pussy

No, she hadnt invited a mate around to secretly jump on me..wrong kind of pussy! Her cat had decided he wanted to join us!Im just glad he didnt have his claws out! Put me off my stride for a bit but after he was shooed out, it was carry on regardless!

» Add a new message to this topic