FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Aberdeen Lesbian Scene

Aberdeen Lesbian Scene

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all,

After a great deal of consideration "her indoors" has decided she wants to explore her bi side.

Not knowing anything about the scene in Aberdeen she was wondering if there are any nightclubs etc where she could hope to meet some other similarily inclined girls?

One attempt was a farce after I took her to what I thought was a club popular with the local gay & lesbian crowd. It was virtually empty apart from a couple of very spotty youths who seemed about 15 years old & were more interested in me than her!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

In honesty don't know if the lesbian scene is the way to go.... Perhaps better trying swinging club like the Aberdeen club something

By *URRABULLCouple  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

hi there guys.we are going to be in aberdeen a week on saturday.staying in hotel in city centre.we are going to a real club in the evening.if you fancy meeting up give us a shout.p and f.xx

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Hi all,

After a great deal of consideration "her indoors" has decided she wants to explore her bi side.

Not knowing anything about the scene in Aberdeen she was wondering if there are any nightclubs etc where she could hope to meet some other similarily inclined girls?

One attempt was a farce after I took her to what I thought was a club popular with the local gay & lesbian crowd. It was virtually empty apart from a couple of very spotty youths who seemed about 15 years old & were more interested in me than her!

"

To be honest if partner wants to explore her bi side then i think a more intimate meet at home would be better for her ...spending time getting to know someone will only add to the experiance .

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Yeah... my experience of the gay scene is that the girls there don't take too kindly to those of us who like a bit of both!

It's considered greedy apparently!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I went to cheers in Aberdeen once which I'd heard was the scene there but it wasn't too fantastic. I think its definately better getting to know someone online and stating what your looking for because a gay girl might feel used going out to pull as a try if she doesn't know thats what your wife wants.

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Hi i'am a bi and in aberdeen. Alot of gay, bi and lesbian people go there to chill out but personally you would find it extremely hard to chat up a girl in there.

When i first started swinging i was very curious and found all my bi fun on fab. All were great experience's

We have been to aberdeen swinging club afew time it's good but i would suggest arranging to meet a couple so that you are not disappointed when you get there to find there is no-one there that your attracted too.

All the best

By *ojomanMan  over a year ago

Loch Lomond

I have a few gay friends in Aberdeen and when i used to hang out with them i'd say the scene was very butch, used to goto St Andrews bar down near the docks, little rough from memory, lol

Maybe try these places if their still on the go, Bar Indigo, Cherz & club foundation

But as others mentioned their is certainley lots of hot bi ladies on fab

Best of luck

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well on balance, judging from the forum & messages sent privately, there does not appear to be any significant Aberdeen gay/lesbian nightclub scene.

Its a pity but certainly the chances of my wife meeting a new female "friend with benefits" were always likely to be more successful on a site like Fab.

Following our posting on the Forum we have been contacted by quite a few couples & single women so it may work out ok.

Aberdeen

There is my club it's a very 'open' club

By *herrypopper69Woman  over a year ago

aberdeen

Very welcoming place!

Aberdeen

It is indeed!