FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Gaming

Gaming

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wondering what people are playing at the moment. Just completed ffxv myself and Borden has brought me here lol.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Playing some retro nostalgia on my wii and wii u. Donkey kong country snes series playthrough atm. DKC 2 is a timeless classic

We bought a Wii u about 2 years ago, think the Mrs completed mario world and it's gathered dust since

Played skyrim on the xbox 1 a lot over xmas and also fell back in to destiny, but ive git some stuff still in the wrapper from before xmas to get caught up with lol

I'm playing destiny and mafia 3 on ps4

By *ary_ArgyllMan  over a year ago

Argyll

Still trying to finish Metro Last Light Redux - great game but with some tough sections

Think I have about 6 games I have yet to get my teeth stuck into. Just completed the last of us remaster again lol. And was about to jump into uncharted 4 before I decided that I had to buy the collection and go through that first .....Again lol. Plus just upgraded destiny so there's that

Excellent game but yeah it's difficult at times.

"I'm playing destiny and mafia 3 on ps4"

Hows mafia 3 ?

Amazing loved the second day one as well bit gutted I had to start destiny from level 1 tho cos my boy decided to delete the psi network and profile and I can't remember passwords so had to make a new one up was gutted lol

By *ndermykiltMan  over a year ago

Perth

Ps4 here seem to spend most of my spare time on gta 5 also got cod but not played it much in past few months

"Amazing loved the second day one as well bit gutted I had to start destiny from level 1 tho cos my boy decided to delete the psi network and profile and I can't remember passwords so had to make a new one up was gutted lol "

Aw that sucks. Got a level 40 warlock but my light level and gear suck as I never did any grinding stuff

"Ps4 here seem to spend most of my spare time on gta 5 also got cod but not played it much in past few months"

Never played any of GTA online but seams I am about the only one that hasn't

Not played cod since Morden warfare 4

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Bf 1 gears diablo ark and cherrypops snooker

"Bf 1 gears diablo ark and cherrypops snooker"

Have bf1 played some online but got lost in a horde of other games , also started gears hopefully finish it this weekend

There's some good games coming out this year but can't wait to the Nintendo switch comes out they have a new version the the Mario 64 looks good

coatbridge

"Bf 1 gears diablo ark and cherrypops snooker

Have bf1 played some online but got lost in a horde of other games , also started gears hopefully finish it this weekend "

shooters I tend to only do online bf1 storyboard is little sections diffrent folks experiances so its a good gap filler. Gears is the same online mostly story I play on insane with a buddy on co op bf1 kinda blows others out the water for me and amazingly dosnt seem to be suffering from lag switchers

By *evilishCouple69Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

MissP is playing ratchet and clank while rumours of thargoids got me to fire up elite dangerous for the first time in months.

coatbridge

"MissP is playing ratchet and clank while rumours of thargoids got me to fire up elite dangerous for the first time in months."
now ive gotta know whether to break out the conda or not

By *jolMan  over a year ago

Angus

Playing mostly BF1 online on PS4 bigger improvement over previous BF's. Was on GTA but got bored with it and sadly COD still isn't as good since MW2 or MW3

"There's some good games coming out this year but can't wait to the Nintendo switch comes out they have a new version the the Mario 64 looks good "

The switch does look good, but Scorpio is out this year aswell so who know where my money will go with that one

"MissP is playing ratchet and clank while rumours of thargoids got me to fire up elite dangerous for the first time in months."

I bought ratchet and clank a few month back and have yet to play it. My kid has though looks good

"Bf 1 gears diablo ark and cherrypops snooker

Have bf1 played some online but got lost in a horde of other games , also started gears hopefully finish it this weekend shooters I tend to only do online bf1 storyboard is little sections diffrent folks experiances so its a good gap filler. Gears is the same online mostly story I play on insane with a buddy on co op bf1 kinda blows others out the water for me and amazingly dosnt seem to be suffering from lag switchers "

Yeah it plays well, got titanfall 2 for when I want more of an arcade shooter feel. Good to have choice

By *hekaiserMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Call of Duty-Modern Warfare

There's a new uncharted coming out this year I'm sure but Nathan drake isn't in it from what I hear

"There's a new uncharted coming out this year I'm sure but Nathan drake isn't in it from what I hear "

Yeah it's the black haired woman from the second game am sure

Yeah it is I've played all the uncharted games love he games not sure how I will feel about the new one suppose to be a new destiny this year too

"Yeah it is I've played all the uncharted games love he games not sure how I will feel about the new one suppose to be a new destiny this year too "

Hope they finally add raid matchmaking

Aye that's a pain in the arse I had to go to a website called 100 gaming or something just to get people to do the raids I've not played the Lord of the iron banner yet the thought of starting for level one again puts me off lol

Does anyone play destiny for the ps4

Ps4 I play it on

What u r light level at

By *ornographic ArtsCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Dishonored 2 and Dead Rising 4 with Watch_Dogs 2 waiting for when one of them is finished.

coatbridge

"Aye that's a pain in the arse I had to go to a website called 100 gaming or something just to get people to do the raids I've not played the Lord of the iron banner yet the thought of starting for level one again puts me off lol"
destinys own app is very good for raid teams not sure if ps4 is the same but on xbox folk meet to raid at nines point close to eris mourn

I miss playing it but it's trying to go from level one again is so much effort might have a go tonight see where I get n download the dlc but it's worth a bash had the black spindal sniper anol lol

"What u r light level at "

241 I think

"Dishonored 2 and Dead Rising 4 with Watch_Dogs 2 waiting for when one of them is finished."

Dishonered 2 and watch dogs are on the rental list ??

I was on 310 before my bot decided to delete the profile also got a decent headset thanks to my brother giver me them astro a50s

coatbridge

"I miss playing it but it's trying to go from level one again is so much effort might have a go tonight see where I get n download the dlc but it's worth a bash had the black spindal sniper anol lol "
grind strikes remember blues drop up to 365 eris has lge artifact tannicks has lge cloak can rank light quite fast with strikes

Battlefield 1 on PS4. Loving the dogging, I mean dogfights.

I know I did strikes for days to get exotic weapons not plays the new dlc yet how is it

"I was on 310 before my bot decided to delete the profile also got a decent headset thanks to my brother giver me them astro a50s "

Been thinking about getting some astros are they as good as everyone says. Does it give off proper surround ?

coatbridge

"I know I did strikes for days to get exotic weapons not plays the new dlc yet how is it "
destiny for me was a love hate type of affair great game multiplayer suffered badly with lag. The grind got repetitive dlc not much bang for your buck dont buy it your behind the curve and previous dlc is obsolete.is it worth the 120 plus paid probably not hopefully lessons have been learned for destiny two

Yeah there amazing Defford worth the 250 they have 3 sound modes I sear by them had mine for about a year my brother game his and he got the newer version of them but I still like them when I was playing destiny u could gear enemy's walk thro the grass and the gun sound was amazing as well

"I know I did strikes for days to get exotic weapons not plays the new dlc yet how is it destiny for me was a love hate type of affair great game multiplayer suffered badly with lag. The grind got repetitive dlc not much bang for your buck dont buy it your behind the curve and previous dlc is obsolete.is it worth the 120 plus paid probably not hopefully lessons have been learned for destiny two"

That's just the sad state of affairs the gaming industry is in. Season passes are a joke especially when they just unlock something that was just blocked on the disc

coatbridge

"I know I did strikes for days to get exotic weapons not plays the new dlc yet how is it destiny for me was a love hate type of affair great game multiplayer suffered badly with lag. The grind got repetitive dlc not much bang for your buck dont buy it your behind the curve and previous dlc is obsolete.is it worth the 120 plus paid probably not hopefully lessons have been learned for destiny two

That's just the sad state of affairs the gaming industry is in. Season passes are a joke especially when they just unlock something that was just blocked on the disc "

exactly did some wall bounces and saw most of first dlc before release.on the plus side next gen consoles you can watch games live and make an informed decision as opposed to days gone by where you believed they hype

" exactly did some wall bounces and saw most of first dlc before release.on the plus side next gen consoles you can watch games live and make an informed decision as opposed to days gone by where you believed they hype "

Yeah sadly I was one of the idiots that fell for no man's sky/lie, £50 for a game I played for about 2 hours

I did it with the division hated that game played it for a few hours and traded it in the next day

coatbridge

" exactly did some wall bounces and saw most of first dlc before release.on the plus side next gen consoles you can watch games live and make an informed decision as opposed to days gone by where you believed they hype

Yeah sadly I was one of the idiots that fell for no man's sky/lie, £50 for a game I played for about 2 hours"

as someone said above elite dangerous is a great game (think its on ps4 too) I bought while in preview with dlc for 30 and poured many hours into it

[Removed by poster at 10/01/17 00:22:14]

I like the ps4 now loads of amazing games on it from the ps3 like beyond two souls and red dead redemption

By *omaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I'm playing "Hide The Sausage"

By *andy_FraserTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Dead Rising 4 - Sorta.

Have completed it twice now, and it's too easy, just waiting on the DLC to be released.

Mandy

Sniper elite! Very enjoyable if you like sniping folk at long range!

By *ere4agoodtime11Couple  over a year ago

East Lothian

Playing bf1 on the Ps4

Glasgow

" exactly did some wall bounces and saw most of first dlc before release.on the plus side next gen consoles you can watch games live and make an informed decision as opposed to days gone by where you believed they hype

Yeah sadly I was one of the idiots that fell for no man's sky/lie, £50 for a game I played for about 2 hoursas someone said above elite dangerous is a great game (think its on ps4 too) I bought while in preview with dlc for 30 and poured many hours into it "

It was I, it ain't out on the PS4 yet. It's scheduled for a Q2 2017 release

Is battlefield 1 any good want to go get it this weekend

coatbridge

"Is battlefield 1 any good want to go get it this weekend "
beeath of fresh air no superhuman jumping over buildings or running horizontal on walls point the gun fire for effect. Played on both ps4 players are a little more snipe happy my favorite game of the moment.

By *ere4agoodtime11Couple  over a year ago

East Lothian

"Is battlefield 1 any good want to go get it this weekend beeath of fresh air no superhuman jumping over buildings or running horizontal on walls point the gun fire for effect. Played on both ps4 players are a little more snipe happy my favorite game of the moment."

Best online game I have played in a while, different methods to play and no lag

By *ostEligibleBachelorMan  over a year ago

Call of duty - all of them - black ops 3, infinite and remastered... 1v1 me

Off to get battlefield 1 today any go it for ps4

Recently discovered the uncharted games on PS4, I am now addicted

Yeah have spent hours playing all the uncharted games one to four one after another

"Yeah have spent hours playing all the uncharted games one to four one after another "

Im currently halfway through the second one just now

There all good anyone want a game one bf1 pa ps addie

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

Any tabletop gamers about? Would be nice to have a gaming group again

"Recently discovered the uncharted games on PS4, I am now addicted "

All of the Uncharted games are very good wasted hours on them

Glasgow

"Any tabletop gamers about? Would be nice to have a gaming group again "
*sticks hands up* :D

By *iyagi SanMan  over a year ago

Ayr

PC gamer and old tabletop player, mostly puttering around the galaxy in Elite Dangerous nowadays.

By *ugs and JunkCouple  over a year ago

Bellshill

Mr is glued to the new final fantasy on ps4.

Worst mistake I made buying him it lol

Yeah think my Mrs is the same with battlefield got it today and glued to it can we her going to this social herself lol

st andrews

"Any tabletop gamers about? Would be nice to have a gaming group again *sticks hands up* :D "

Hello what games are you currently playing? I got Exploding Kittens for Xmas

Battlefield 1 on PS4 just now.

coatbridge

"Yeah think my Mrs is the same with battlefield got it today and glued to it can we her going to this social herself lol "
pmsl wait till ya get the helrigel that gun tears things apart not sure about ps4 but xbox has next 4 mappacks and extras for £39. As map packs are usually between 15 and 20 is well worth getting if its a non put down game

See i really miss the days of A)games being complete when you buy them and not needing dlc to make them complete (Street Fighter 5, I'm looking at you) & B) actually lasted longer than 6 hours fo the solo player side of it, and thats all on cod if you ask me

God I miss Knights of the Old Republic

Glasgow

Depends on our mood. Adventure time munchkin, settlers of catan, pandemic. Still have hope I'll find people crazy enough to play rex. Also like rpgs of a weird and wonderful variety. Exploding kittens is pretty hilarious.

"Mr is glued to the new final fantasy on ps4.

Worst mistake I made buying him it lol"

Dont blame him, it's awesome lol completed it the other day

st andrews

"Depends on our mood. Adventure time munchkin, settlers of catan, pandemic. Still have hope I'll find people crazy enough to play rex. Also like rpgs of a weird and wonderful variety. Exploding kittens is pretty hilarious."

I love Munchkin! I have Star Trek Catan, love Camel Up and the DC deck builders. Sheriff of Nottingham is pretty good

You are truly missing out on alot of genuine classics. The WiiU gets a hard rep but the games are top class

Remember completing that on PS2?

Raid over Moscow on my Commodore 64. Just got a new datasette and all now working again. Next up is Elite.

currently playing ffxv on the xbox 1 absolutely loving it but also play fifa with friends now and again.

I don't have fifa but like the look of the new one

"You are truly missing out on alot of genuine classics. The WiiU gets a hard rep but the games are top class"

If I had a pro remote I may get round to picking up some of the good ones( Mario's, Zelda's and possibly monster hunter )

"

God I miss Knights of the Old Republic "

They were awesome games

If anyone's interested in swapping psn and Xbox gamertags give me a shout

Yeah I would be what games u got

"

God I miss Knights of the Old Republic

They were awesome games "

I was not that big a fan of the second one.

I mind i hunted high and low to find that game for my original xbox. Tried all the specialist game shops and no one had it, then i went behind the desk in the shop i worked in and it was there with 75% of as no one knew what it was lol

With the new movies out I can see the original two getting a remaster if bioware can spare the time

It's worrying how addicted I have become to FIFA ultimate team. I even have an app for it on the iPhone...

Oh and battlefield, I have 6 weeks off work coming up and I cannot fucking wait to PlayStation it out!!

Also up for friend invite on PS4

Just signed out from playing bf1 on the pc

Just went to play destiny went on to the psn store and could not find the dlc for the Lord of the iron banner took me to the new collectors game for 50 quid not sure if I can get the add on in a game shop or will have to buy the game witch if that's true destiny will be getting binned lol

coatbridge

"Just went to play destiny went on to the psn store and could not find the dlc for the Lord of the iron banner took me to the new collectors game for 50 quid not sure if I can get the add on in a game shop or will have to buy the game witch if that's true destiny will be getting binned lol "
xbox had the same problem try the search for "rise of iron" alot of independants sell the dlc codes also

I hope I can still get the dlc but it wouldn't surprise me cos bungie are cunts and they do his sort of thing all the time let's hope destiny 2 is much better

By *hosewhomgonakedCouple  over a year ago

Scotland

Pc and board gamer here, been enjoying civ 6 since it came out.

See someone also mentioned exploding kittens, great little card game.

Just back from working away over Christmas and have some things that bought in the steam sale to go try out.

For me I play World of Tanks on XBX1 n PC but also Battlefield 1

Love WOT great game

Just finished uncharted 4 on ps4! Might give assassins creed: syndicate a go over the weekend

By *ucyfur77Woman  over a year ago

Pleasuretown

"Does anyone play destiny for the ps4"

I do

Pm me your psn

"Just went to play destiny went on to the psn store and could not find the dlc for the Lord of the iron banner took me to the new collectors game for 50 quid not sure if I can get the add on in a game shop or will have to buy the game witch if that's true destiny will be getting binned lol "

Should be in your download history where u can re download it

"Does anyone play destiny for the ps4

I do "

You can add myself if you like

Have to go In to game to get the dlc code tried to download it today but it wasn't there so will just have to wait till I get it lol

Did you not say you lost your profile and you have a new one. If so the dlc would only be free to the account that bought it

Yeah lost my profile but I went to but the dlc from psn store but it didn't have it so need to go get he dlc from game

When it takes you to the destiny collecting if I keep going down on that page there should be a bit at the bottom with addons and rise should be there. Given u have the taken king

By *axter1987Man  over a year ago

your hotlist

Last Guardian is what i've been playing the past week. Not exactly worth the 10 year wait but I'm still enjoying it

Yeah got the taking king Al have a look later see what I can do but am gonna try not get some of bf1 done tonight

Bump

By *argaidMan  over a year ago

glasgow

No gaming until the tax return is done

"Recently discovered the uncharted games on PS4, I am now addicted

All of the Uncharted games are very good wasted hours on them "

I wouldnt call it a waste lol

I'm playing bf1 just now on PS4

I'm playing bf1 now too

"I'm playing bf1 now too"
you blocked us on fab tho lol.

"I'm playing bf1 now tooyou blocked us on fab tho lol."

Nope your not blocked

Lol thank you,we knew the reason so all good.

How are you liking it ?

"How are you liking it ?"
bf 1 is a great game imho not too many kids running around like cod.

Always is sadly and even more so they are often better than me lol

"Always is sadly and even more so they are often better than me lol"
lol likewise I do ok on bf1 but not s good as our 15 year old son

coatbridge

"Always is sadly and even more so they are often better than me lollol likewise I do ok on bf1 but not s good as our 15 year old son"
lol the run n gun generation good teamplay puts them in their place me and friends run around 80% win k/d about 10/1

Pleasuretown

[Removed by poster at 13/01/17 21:23:03]

Pleasuretown

"Last Guardian is what i've been playing the past week. Not exactly worth the 10 year wait but I'm still enjoying it"

Yeah, I found the controls a bit temperamental at times..

"Always is sadly and even more so they are often better than me lollol likewise I do ok on bf1 but not s good as our 15 year old sonlol the run n gun generation good teamplay puts them in their place me and friends run around 80% win k/d about 10/1"

You sir are a rareity actual friend squads are not something you come across often. Always goning to be helpful to be able to communicate with the team and they help you out

By *tew008Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Always is sadly and even more so they are often better than me lollol likewise I do ok on bf1 but not s good as our 15 year old sonlol the run n gun generation good teamplay puts them in their place me and friends run around 80% win k/d about 10/1

You sir are a rareity actual friend squads are not something you come across often. Always goning to be helpful to be able to communicate with the team and they help you out"

Used to have a big friend squad in destiny but fell behind in it now. If your sensible though and speak on the mic you can usually find some decent folks

Any suggestions on decent games to get for the Xbox One

Ginger got me one for Xmas and all i have it Minecraft

By *lockworkcoloursCouple  over a year ago

Fife

"Any suggestions on decent games to get for the Xbox One

Ginger got me one for Xmas and all i have it Minecraft "

it's been over a year and I'm still playing Metal Gear Solid 5. Superb game!

Depends on what sort of games you are into. RPGs, FPS there are tons of great games

coatbridge

if you have gold get the free games for your library as others have said depends on your favored type

So far i have ordered Fallout4 Forza3

Lost intrest in most games after football manager ruined my social life

Keen on strategy games though

By *hungaiMan  over a year ago

dundee

Infinite warfare and Fifa PS4, anyone wants a game PM me

not really been a gamer for years

I'm playing another metroid 2 remake, brill fan mad came that nintendo got taken off the 'free' market ffs lol

I think I'm definitely getting a nintendo switch...while its underpowered...the new motion controllers actually one me over(they look so accurate)..

of course...zelda being top of my list

Recently have got back into Star Wars battlefront. Still to finish off mad max & assassins unity. Big into shooters have bf1 and the new COD thought campaign was undrated, gave Fifa as well. Got ps4 if anyone wants to add me

Going on bf1 finding it not too bad there's a few games this year that look amazing and March Nintendo switch comes out looks amazing has anyone seen it

World of Tanks, Fallout 4 and Doom at moment on the P.C.

I am a sweet and gentile girl really...

I am guessing Plants v Zombies on the pc doesn't count??

"Going on bf1 finding it not too bad there's a few games this year that look amazing and March Nintendo switch comes out looks amazing has anyone seen it "

1,2 switch haha

Yup day 1 purchase for me! X

Always been a fantasy to play strip mario kart battle mode lol

Was playing DOOM on the Ps4 with my son

Enjoyed it, bringing back old memories

Then he played another game with me called Rainbow Six Siege. Ouff brill graphics and good clean play

deffo one to play again

The next game for me is probably destiny 2 not heard much about it it got pulled back last year to release this year but let's hope they fix a lot of thing on it

edinburgh

Looking forward to starting tales of Berseria

"Going on bf1 finding it not too bad there's a few games this year that look amazing and March Nintendo switch comes out looks amazing has anyone seen it "

the switch isnt that astounding,but with the promise of old franchises being brought fully back into classic status..

personally I was tempted by a ps4 or xbox1..but I havent been a modern gamer in years on any platform but this definitely has won me over, zelda breath of the wild:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zw47_q9wbBE

Anyone playing destiny now

Pleasuretown

"Does anyone play destiny for the ps4

I do

You can add myself if you like "

Yeah that would be good, thanks

Pm your psn and I will add you

Got my profile by on psn gamer tag is gameboybobby

Glasgow

Looks great, made me plug my SNES back in for some Mario Kart!

"Going on bf1 finding it not too bad there's a few games this year that look amazing and March Nintendo switch comes out looks amazing has anyone seen it

Looks great, made me plug my SNES back in for some Mario Kart!"

I emulate

I preferred mk64...powerskids yayyyy

"Just wondering what people are playing at the moment. Just completed ffxv myself and Borden has brought me here lol. "

I've been playing the uncharted series and also just started watchdogs. Really enjoying uncharted but not making too much of watchdogs. Got my switch ordered though...roll on March lol

I must admit I prefer single player games such as skyrim, KOTOR, mass effect etc as I got fed up of wee 12 years olds who as they were losing leaving the game and the lobby having a temper tantrum lol, mind you I've as I've said got back in to destiny due to my mate but i still only play with them on it.

Although as an aside my mate was playing halo 3 on the 360 when it came out and he was asked, in all seriousness, "do they really have Xbox's in Scotland??"

Think destiny is going to take over this weekend lol

edinburgh

"Think destiny is going to take over this weekend lol "

On the Xbox yea

I play sims lol

Hubby plays Battlefield

I completed battlefield did not like the online game so went bk to destiny

Going on bf1 now

Anyone that wants to add me on ps4 is gameboybobby

By *hickinthewarmMan  over a year ago

Fife

Anyone play on Steam? I ditched my Xbox one a while back and have never regretted it, currently playing Day Z and Squad, both are still in the early access program.

Anyone want to add me (mr) Game tag Magic Hat.

By *uzzy-LogicMan  over a year ago

Fochabers

Been playing alot of Rocket league on xbox one recently, game is addictive like Netflix you finish your "last match" then before you know it the next one is starting.

You can't go wrong with Road Rash. But recently I've been playing Mafia 3, it's good but not as good as GTA.

» Add a new message to this topic