FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Boobs, glorious boobs, of all shapes, sizes and colours.

Boobs, glorious boobs, of all shapes, sizes and colours.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *teve_it_alone OP   Man  over a year ago

Dunfermline

Darling fabbers...

My small boob amnesty, whilst successful in some respects (in that it allowed me to look at lots of lovely boobs), appears to have caused some consternation amongst the more moderately-boobed, and humongously-boobed ladies of fab (and their admirers).

In the spirit of equality and diversity (of which I consider myself something of a champion), allow me to open up a general catch-all boob thread. In which ladies of all shapes and sizes may show off, dangle, jiggle, point, or otherwise present their breasticles for the perusal of admirers

Again, it wouldn't be fair if I didn't open my inbox up for any shy ladies who didn't want to show theirs off in public. I promise on only perv slightly.

Any lesser-breasted ladies should also feel comfortable in joining in too. It goes without saying that transitioning chests, and those in a post surgical condition, medically or cosmetically, should feel equally confident of a positive reception.

Much love and admiration,

S x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Darling fabbers...

My small boob amnesty, whilst successful in some respects (in that it allowed me to look at lots of lovely boobs), appears to have caused some consternation amongst the more moderately-boobed, and humongously-boobed ladies of fab (and their admirers).

In the spirit of equality and diversity (of which I consider myself something of a champion), allow me to open up a general catch-all boob thread. In which ladies of all shapes and sizes may show off, dangle, jiggle, point, or otherwise present their breasticles for the perusal of admirers

Again, it wouldn't be fair if I didn't open my inbox up for any shy ladies who didn't want to show theirs off in public. I promise on only perv slightly.

Any lesser-breasted ladies should also feel comfortable in joining in too. It goes without saying that transitioning chests, and those in a post surgical condition, medically or cosmetically, should feel equally confident of a positive reception.

S x"

lol now thats greedy lol

Dunfermline

"

S xlol now thats greedy lol "

How dare you suggest that this is anything other than a selfless public-spirited gesture!

By *earded villainMan  over a year ago

EDINBURGH

There is some magnificent titties openly on display within this hallowed portal .

God bless em

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"

S xlol now thats greedy lol

How dare you suggest that this is anything other than a selfless public-spirited gesture! "

lol ops was it ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mine are tucked away for the forseeable future

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Genius

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

Mine are always on show lol

Dunfermline

"Mine are always on show lol"

Thank god for that. Even if you do prickle them with that prickly roller thing! Poor boobies! Xx

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

"Mine are always on show lol

Thank god for that. Even if you do prickle them with that prickly roller thing! Poor boobies! Xx"

Oh I don't know...sometimes it can be fun too

Very clever and funny post. Made me smile

By *ugs and JunkCouple  over a year ago

Bellshill

"Darling fabbers...

S x"

Bravo, sir!!! A fine and considerate post.

I hope the ladies of fab appreciate your endeavors, that your post is rewarded handsomely and that it bares you plenty of fruits

Jim

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Did someone get the hump then?!

We should all be proud of them regardless of size.

I used to hate mine as all my friends were big.

Now I have grown to love them and appreciate how lucky I am as they don't cause my any issues x

Op yer no a boob man at all are you lol

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

Did someone mention BOOBIES

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

"Did someone mention BOOBIES "

How did I know you'd find this thread pmsl xx

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"Did someone mention BOOBIES

How did I know you'd find this thread pmsl xx"

Aye but he's getting slow in his auld age

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

Aye but he's getting slow in his auld age "

Lol suits me as I prefer a marathon to a sprint ...

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

Aye but he's getting slow in his auld age

Lol suits me as I prefer a marathon to a sprint ..."

That made me snicker

like a fella that appreciates the boob xx

"like a fella that appreciates the boob xx "
you will like me then lol

"like a fella that appreciates the boob xx you will like me then lol"

Maybe i would xx

Boobies

By *ucyfur77Woman  over a year ago

Pleasuretown

"Darling fabbers...

S x"

And who is volunteering to catch-all the runaway boobies I wonder?

In the interests of equality and diversity, have set all booby pics to public

By *atmanhMan  over a year ago

bellshill

"Darling fabbers...

S x

And who is volunteering to catch-all the runaway boobies I wonder?

In the interests of equality and diversity, have set all booby pics to public "

And fine pics they are too

» Add a new message to this topic