FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > First ever meet no show

First ever meet no show

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rwomble 56 OP   Man  over a year ago

Falkirk

Had arranged to meet a,woman at her house today and had to contact her when arrived on street to contact and would give me her house number. Arrived plenty of time no response to calls or messages eventually to a text to say just woke up 1433 tried to call and text back no success have now sent a,message back asking why and I not wanting meet to go ahead all had to do was,decline beforehand

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Was "plenty of time" five hours early????....

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Had arranged to meet a,woman at her house today and had to contact her when arrived on street to contact and would give me her house number. Arrived plenty of time no response to calls or messages eventually to a text to say just woke up 1433 tried to call and text back no success have now sent a,message back asking why and I not wanting meet to go ahead all had to do was,decline beforehand"
Did you meet socially first?

Or speak on the phone?

If you didnt then Im not surprised.

Are you 100% sure it was a female?

Falkirk

Did speak on the phone and was how got the address and definitely female now replied to a message saying why don't name and shame her replied back not my style

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

Anyone who tells me that they'll give me the house number when I get to the street is clearly a pisstaker, and I wouldn't even leave the house for them

Suck it up put it behind you and move on

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Anyone who tells me that they'll give me the house number when I get to the street is clearly a pisstaker, and I wouldn't even leave the house for them"

Very loud alarm bells would be ringing!

Put it down to experience OP.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Did speak on the phone and was how got the address and definitely female now replied to a message saying why don't name and shame her replied back not my style"
well report the profile then

By *earded villainMan  over a year ago

EDINBURGH

"Anyone who tells me that they'll give me the house number when I get to the street is clearly a pisstaker, and I wouldn't even leave the house for them"

Yup . Fully agree

By *earded villainMan  over a year ago

EDINBURGH

Seriously mate youre a grown ass man bitching and whinging on a forum about being stood up .

Knock it on the head . Suck it up and move on

I think the OP deserves a little sympathy - it was his first meet... we all remember the butterflies, the shower, getting dressed, wondering if you should have a tom hank in case you cum to soon.

the poor lad had all that shattered.

I feel for you OP. If there was any interest in me whatsoever on this site i would donate my next meet to you... but alas... there isn't x

"I think the OP deserves a little sympathy - it was his first meet... we all remember the butterflies, the shower, getting dressed, wondering if you should have a tom hank in case you cum to soon.

the poor lad had all that shattered.

I feel for you OP. If there was any interest in me whatsoever on this site i would donate my next meet to you... but alas... there isn't x"

He's 57 yrs old so hardly a lad. And imo nobody deserves sympathy for not exercising due diligence when arranging to meet strangers from the internet

A harsh lesson learned. Don't let it get you down too much just be more prepared next time you are chatting with someone about possibly meeting up and het all the proper contact details you need. Like others say here too might be an idea to meet socially and then go onto have some fun.

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

"Seriously mate youre a grown ass man bitching and whinging on a forum about being stood up .

Knock it on the head . Suck it up and move on "

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

It happens I'm afraid OP.

Next time, meet in a cafe or coffee shop first. At least you can have a cuppa if they don't show.

Falkirk

Thanks to all hard lesson learned!

That's the risk you take when you don't get enough info on a person. Sometimes people are just too desprate to meet they don't even think about safety. Your lucky they just stood you up could have been worse

"Seriously mate youre a grown ass man bitching and whinging on a forum about being stood up .

Knock it on the head . Suck it up and move on "

Can only agree. I'm the same age and if life's taught me anything at all it's that if you jump in too fast you get your ass bitten. Whinging and "poor me!" is just bloody tedious. The air of desperation on here is so thick these days you'd need a chainsaw to get through it.

By *eather47Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I agree Jinty and to meet at a house on the first meet is so so stupid You dont know what is waiting for you

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

"I agree Jinty and to meet at a house on the first meet is so so stupid You dont know what is waiting for you "

Knock it on the head . Suck it up and move on

Can only agree. I'm the same age and if life's taught me anything at all it's that if you jump in too fast you get your ass bitten. Whinging and "poor me!" is just bloody tedious. The air of desperation on here is so thick these days you'd need a chainsaw to get through it. "

Agreed

» Add a new message to this topic